Page 62 of 120 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2992
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done ing with you pussies. Yall want some, yall know where to find me and when November comes and goes and your butt buddy Bene doesn't show his face we'll talk about it then. Anyone who creates troll accounts on FB ain't ing showing up for anything face to face and yall know that's the truth. You're more than welcome to come along with Bene Dude24 but ain't none of yall showing up and I guarantee it.
    I'm done too. Nothing else needs to be said. You're afraid. You basically openly admitted it when you said you needed your friends to handle me. So just walk away Joey. That's what you always wanted to do from the start of all this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done ing with you pussies. Yall want some, yall know where to find me and when November comes and goes and your butt buddy Bene doesn't show his face we'll talk about it then. Anyone who creates troll accounts on FB ain't ing showing up for anything face to face and yall know that's the truth. You're more than welcome to come along with Bene Dude24 but ain't none of yall showing up and I guarantee it.
    Your not done. Your never done. You have no self control Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done too. Nothing else needs to be said. You're afraid. You basically openly admitted it when you said you needed your friends to handle me. So just walk away Joey. That's what you always wanted to do from the start of all this.
    Yeah yeah tough facebook puto! Keep talking you ing demonboy.

I never said I needed anyone; go ahead and read through the thread . You wanted a crowd and so be it. We'll all laugh at you collectively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, where were you that day puto? You weren't where you told me to meet you at and that's a fact. So where were you Dude24? Tell us more fairytales about our "meetup" you pussy.

I had the proof with metadata from that day/time and posted the photos here; they're probably still here on ST in whatever thread that was. Again, where were you at pussy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look Mono logged into his Chris Fall account. Nice!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're done here tbh. Go be a coward on someone else's time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're done here tbh. Go be a coward on someone else's time.
    Lol bigSnitch, Stalker of men! You're a pussy bro and so are your boys. Lol "I boxed on the streets... Regulated my neighborhood"

You're a pussy bro. See you in November!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude24 coming around to suck your some more Bene in 3...2...1...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Btw Bene, my old gangster buddy and I had a huge laugh yesterday when I told him about your ass. He couldn't stop laughing and all he said in the end was, "he ain't doing bro".

It's going to be hilarious if your ass comes within 10 feet of me.
    this is the most pathetic post i've ever seen on ST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    LMAO JK, you're in the same league as BlaKKKe & Dumpster. I don't read the bs coming from any of you 3 musketeers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect at least one, maybe more convictions of Trash, but will judges(s) sentence him to prison?

Wil NY dissolve Trump org for years of tax cheating, lying on govt/finance do ents?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So much winning

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I had the proof with metadata from that day/time and posted the photos here; they're probably still here on ST in whatever thread that was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York Times columnist David Brooks fears the FBI raid will ‘re-elect Donald Trump

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York Times columnist David Brooks fears the FBI raid will ‘re-elect Donald Trump
    It might. Look how energized you morons have become.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They call me Lardass!
    You laugh because just like Dude24 you're a pussy too bro and you know it's true fatty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    ChrisFall is my account. I don’t even hide the fact from anyone that it’s mine. When I post on my phone, it’s Chris Fall. I just never changed my login from my phone. When I post from anywhere else, it’s JamStone.

I have zero interest in internet beef, or real life fighting. And I want zero to do with this lovers quarrel. So keep me and ChrisFall out of it.

But I will continue to comment on I find funny and stupid. And there’s plenty of stupid ing said in this thread, that’s for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude24 coming around to suck your some more Bene in 3...2...1...
    so many people living rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChrisFall is my account. I don’t even hide the fact from anyone that it’s mine. When I post on my phone, it’s Chris Fall. I just never changed my login from my phone. When I post from anywhere else, it’s JamStone.

I have zero interest in internet beef, or real life fighting. And I want zero to do with this lovers quarrel. So keep me and ChrisFall out of it.

But I will continue to comment on I find funny and stupid. And there’s plenty of stupid ing said in this thread, that’s for sure.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when he found God and was suddenly saying "God Bless" to everyone? The self-control lasted less than a week then followed it up by saying illegals at the border should be forcibly sterilized.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 08-18-2022 at 08:46 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Bene, my old gangster buddy and I had a huge laugh yesterday when I told him about your ass. He couldn't stop laughing and all he said in the end was, "he ain't doing bro".

It's going to be hilarious if your ass comes within 10 feet of me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tats

Thread Information