Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised as why not one reporter has asked Poop why he is not playing a guy they went out and signed?????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised as why not one reporter has asked Poop why he is not playing a guy they went out and signed?????
    The first media rep who broaches that subject will quickly find himself covering ice hockey matches in Omsk. The Dictator has put the word out.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first media rep who broaches that subject will quickly find himself covering ice hockey matches in Omsk. The Dictator has put the word out.
    I'm over him not playing. But being in a suit behind the bench is just weird. , buy him out and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lack of accountability for this failed move.
    Any other location the question would be asked. Can you imagine this in New York?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to go away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm over him not playing. But being in a suit behind the bench is just weird. , buy him out and move on.

Doubt he gets bought out unless he agrees to give up a lot of his contract. He has the rest of this year, next year and 1.35 partial garuntee in the 3rd left year?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A fully committed coach would have been playing Carroll. This is just straight up abuse of a person's time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A fully committed coach would have been playing Carroll. This is just straight up abuse of a person's time
    Pop loves to abuse people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if poop is going to use his prize free agent signing tonite.
    You know poop is waiting to spring him as a surprise to put his team over the hump for this final push.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a damn fine outfit Carroll was sporting tonight.
    Excellent move signing such a fashion statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://m.imgur.com/ym6xZ9h
    something is clearly going on behind the scenes. Carroll is a no drama player for all of his career so he wouldn’t make posts like this for no reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best I can figure is that PATFO failed to do enough due diligence to discover that Demarre's wardrobe didn't conform to Spurs' dress code before they offered him 7 MILLION / YEAR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    something is clearly going on behind the scenes. Carroll is a no drama player for all of his career so he wouldn’t make posts like this for no reason
    Or could be to do with the super famous nba player and his daughter that burned up a week ago. Not playing while making 7 mil is hardly suffering

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or could be to do with the super famous nba player and his daughter that burned up a week ago. Not playing while making 7 mil is hardly suffering
    Kind of late to the wake if he is just now posting about Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of late to the wake if he is just now posting about Kobe.
    Or he could just be expressing a thought given the tough week? He's not directly posting about anything. I get the speculation considering his situation but I don't think Carroll would be some dumb to post that he is suffering from riding the pine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or he could just be expressing a thought given the tough week? He's not directly posting about anything. I get the speculation considering his situation but I don't think Carroll would be some dumb to post that he is suffering from riding the pine
    I disagree. Cushy? Sure. But players want to play. I think it is real suffering to be a non-team member on this show, sharing a locker room, practice etc. with players who actually, you know, play.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    if he is in fact referring to himself then he's a huge got. yeah i got pop is a re and he should be playing but seems pretty tone deaf to be referring to your own "suffering" as not getting on the court when one the NBAs biggest stars just died in a horrific accident. not to mention plenty of guys in the league experience the same as him. if he's really "suffering" then he's just a giant pussy imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he has found out who Flopovich really is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait to see how much poop is paying him with Holts money to wear such a spiffy outfit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what type of ensemble DeMarre will debut today?
    I sure the Holts will appreciate paying a fashion icon to sit behind the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what type of ensemble DeMarre will debut today?
    I sure the Holts will appreciate paying a fashion icon to sit behind the bench.
    I’m pretty sure he didn’t even travel with the team, he was no where to be found last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m pretty sure he didn’t even travel with the team, he was no where to be found last night.

Dont blame him tbh, im sure he knows spurs are moving him asap

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody needs to Photoshop a Where's Waldo hat on him and show him in the crowd in Atlanta.

I still can't understand why they signed him to begin with if he's so bad he can't get any minutes. But if he's that bad, why would ANYONE be looking at him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody needs to Photoshop a Where's Waldo hat on him and show him in the crowd in Atlanta.

I still can't understand why they signed him to begin with if he's so bad he can't get any minutes. But if he's that bad, why would ANYONE be looking at him?

Not to mention he hasnt played all season talk about tanking his value. Yea we suck but are actively looking to deal belli and demmarree

Thread Information