Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2226
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah, but Aaron Rodgers has a terrible history of road playoff games, and absolutely stinks playing at the Great State of California.
    He was also supposed to be "washed" this year and the Packers were supposed to be "the worst 13-3 team ever." Niners should be scared, tbh.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Where is that ass Pelicans78? He was talking a lot of the past few months. I thought it was supposed to be NO-SF next week?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Pete Carroll needs to get fired, he's at the Mike McCarthy point.
    the Seahawks look like The Bot's Cowboys from the original 8-8 days. Absolutely zero iden y other than Wilson/Romo running for their lives trying to make plays out of nothing tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He was also supposed to be "washed" this year and the Packers were supposed to be "the worst 13-3 team ever." Niners should be scared, tbh.
    Niners should be scared

the Seahawks look like The Bot's Cowboys from the original 8-8 days. Absolutely zero iden y other than Wilson/Romo running for their lives trying to make plays out of nothing tbh
    He used to be a good coach. You have to adapt and evolve with the game like Belichick and Andy Reid have done. Or at least have creative coordinators. Cowboys are lucky that McCarthy flamed out and the Packers have done well this year IMO, it'll fuel him to evolve.

Seahawks run the weakest style of offense, they essentially waste a half every game by trying to establish the run. Especially with a dead-ass Marshawn Lynch, just dumb

Sherman shadowing Adams + SF's dominant pass rush, how does GB combat that with limited weapons?

Have to hope Garoppolo has a turnover-heavy game.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Yep. The path to victory is hoping Jimmy G s the bed and that Jones runs all over them. The pass rush will be too much to deal with

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sherman shadowing Adams + SF's dominant pass rush, how does GB combat that with limited weapons?

Have to hope Garoppolo has a turnover-heavy game.
    which starts with containing the run though... to force him into 3rd and long situations where he has to make clean reads. if the run gets going and he's dealing with 3rds and 1, they can do all their misdirection/bootleg stuff which gives him very easy throws to guys like kittle/deebo on shallow crosses that become big gainers

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    For those saying the spot on the Graham catch at the end of the glorious GB victory was suspect.
    See the BroBible article that describes how the yellow line on the tube was off and Graham actually did get the line to gain.
    Haters just be hating.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    which starts with containing the run though... to force him into 3rd and long situations where he has to make clean reads. if the run gets going and he's dealing with 3rds and 1, they can do all their misdirection/bootleg stuff which gives him very easy throws to guys like kittle/deebo on shallow crosses that become big gainers
    Hard to see that happening with the SF run game. Much quicker backs than Seattle and the extra blocker with Juszczyk. Not to mention more dynamic play calling.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Surprised Chiefs are now overall favorites

Just surrendered 30+ to the Texans

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

The ans are way tier than the other 3 teams and they get to play the ans next round. That alone makes them the favorite...whether or not they’re the best team it’s almost a sure thing that they’re making the super bowl.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

Gifted points tbh from turnovers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners should be scared. Shut the up with your takes. Niners are favored by over a TD for a reason

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The ans are way tier than the other 3 teams and they get to play the ans next round. That alone makes them the favorite...whether or not they’re the best team it’s almost a sure thing that they’re making the super bowl.
    Ridiculous that " " in " ans" is filtered out unless logged on.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ers are awful matchup for Rodgers. I think they are coin flip against Chiefs though.

49ers -7 is too low, they should be -10. Maybe GB's defense can slow down SF, but what is their offense going to do? They don't have much talent or speed and that SF pass rush has only been negated by mobile QBs like Wilson and Murray.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    49ers -7 is too low, they should be -10. Maybe GB's defense can slow down SF, but what is their offense going to do? They don't have much talent or speed and that SF pass rush has only been negated by mobile QBs like Wilson and Murray.
    i mean rodgers can move around but not like those 2

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Packers won’t be able to stop the run game. That 7 points seems like easy money.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I just get this feeling of Arizona-GB in the divisionals a few years ago. Going in it felt like GB was gonna get crushed, but Rodgers simply doesn't get blown out twice by the same team.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Green Bay Packers are going to win.

Over under blowjobs given from Joe Buck to Aaron Rodgers this Sunday?

+/- 10.5

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    You crack me up

Thread Information