My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp folds

Don't cry about your fear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, she literally says that she is not arguing that Floyd deserved to be murdered. She is not defending Chauvin. She made that clear multiple times for SJWs like you, knowing that yall would try to deflect from her message with that weak . And sure enough you still turned it into "how could she say anything bad about Floyd " anyways.

The fact that Floyd was a career criminal isn't as irrelevant as the far left wants it to be. Someone who isn't a career criminal probably isn't out there high, committing crimes, resisting arrest...and ultimately putting himself in a situation that led to a cop wrongfully murdering him. You can say the same for most (not all) of the martyrs over the years. Did the cop up? Absolutely, and he'll pay for it. But I agree with her that championing Floyd is stupid. Hes not just a symbol against police brutality either, let's not be dishonest. There's plenty of SJWs that want to make it about race and white privilege. Regardless, the left should probably choose a better champion, imo.
    I engaged in good faith with a point by point response and you come back with hurr durr sjw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll always have love for Bernie, but I'm kind of starting to think I'm a closeted (moderate) Republican. The left has really been turning me off lately. I'm strongly considering defecting, tbh.
    Some liberals are annoying therefore I’ve changed my views on tax policy, economics, and social issues

What are your thoughts on Muslims? Gays? Trans people? Are they all kinda icky?
    Last edited by spurraider21; 07-25-2020 at 01:35 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Some liberals are annoying therefore I’ve changed my views on tax policy, economics, and social issues

I'm telling you, too much and too heavy handed. It has backfired.

People feel Trump is a stupid jerk but they can simply avoid his Twitter account. There is no avoiding the cultural onslaught right now from the Left and you guys don't even have the political majority (yet). Every aspect of our daily life has been hijacked.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm telling you, too much and too heavy handed. It has backfired.

People feel Trump is a stupid jerk but they can simply avoid his Twitter account. There is no avoiding the cultural onslaught right now from the Left and you guys don't even have the political majority (yet). Every aspect of our daily life has been hijacked.
    Leftists blindly believing in the Covid hoax and willingly letting government tell them what they can pay with, what they have to wear and where they need to walk isn't helping their cause.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

“I think I’m in favor of tax cuts for the rich and privatizing Medicare because seeing black people get to play the victim card has me really pissed off!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I think I’m in favor of tax cuts for the rich and privatizing Medicare because seeing black people get to play the victim card has me really pissed off!”
    tbh

the delicious irony is that he plays the victim card too and is just mad black people have gotten more attention than latinos in the last few months

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh

the delicious irony is that he plays the victim card too and is just mad black people have gotten more attention than latinos in the last few months
    Which is why we should support the slogan "All Lives Matter" that way we don't alienate white people and Hispanics or any other race.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    tbh

And he's not alone. POC don't want blacks being their voice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why we should support the slogan "All Lives Matter" that way we don't alienate white people and Hispanics or any other race.
    Except jews.

What are are your thoughts on interracial marriage, white people marrying black and having kids, etc. Is that all part of a Jewish plot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll always have love for Bernie, but I'm kind of starting to think I'm a closeted (moderate) Republican. The left has really been turning me off lately. I'm strongly considering defecting, tbh.
    Make the switch and save a bundle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bribery

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately that's how the right is able to get a lot of people to switchover and support their awful economic policies.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Except jews.

What are are your thoughts on interracial marriage, white people marrying black and having kids, etc. Is that all part of a Jewish plot?
    Less heritage = more interracial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately that's how the right is able to get a lot of people to switchover and support their awful economic policies.
    Votingrepublican.jpg

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL like the average republican voter benefits in any way. They use you like the pawns you are to line their pockets, not yours.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less heritage = more interracial
    From what I have seen from a lot of mixed kids outside of black mixed kids is that they tend to gravitate towards white culture. A biracial hispanic,asians usually ends up marrying a white partner which results in their kids being white (I know you will say there not one hundred percent white but let's be real when those kids walk into a restaurant, grocery store they are going to be looked as white.)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    From what I have seen from a lot of mixed kids outside of black mixed kids is that they tend to gravitate towards white culture. A biracial hispanic,asians usually ends up marrying a white partner which results in their kids being white (I know you will say there not one hundred percent white but let's be real when those kids walk into a restaurant, grocery store they are going to be looked as white.)
    I agree. Hispanic won't accept them unless they atleast speak Spanish and Asian is doubtful no matter what.

Black is easy to gravitate towards because American culture is so influenced by the music and NFL/NBA. Now increasingly TV shows and movies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did you like about bernie tbh, from a policy perspective?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Hideous. Why are her eyes so far apart?
    I think she’s part Klingon.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I find myself in a place where people annoy me to the degree that I consider reversing my entire worldview, I typically don't go to that place anymore.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't sound like you're a moderate Republican if you're here posting Candace Owens propaganda. That's hard right bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did you like about bernie tbh, from a policy perspective?
    I'm assuming you'll use my replies and counter with Republicans' stance on those policies.

I'm probably an independent. It makes me feel dumb to have to go along with certain things I don't even stand behind just because of party affiliation. Also, certain views can change as you grow up and realize how the world works.
    Last edited by FkLA; 07-25-2020 at 08:22 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You don't sound like you're a moderate Republican if you're here posting Candace Owens propaganda. That's hard right bull .
    Haha no. Unless you're referencing the way she makes my dong go hard. To the right.

Thread Information