Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Farewell fake news...

"We've removed this video for sharing false information about cures and treatments for COVID-19," a Facebook spokesperson said.

"We're taking action in line with our Covid misinfo policy," a Twitter spokesperson said.

Immanuel also responded, tweeting that Facebook's computers would "start crashing" if it didn't restore video clips of her speaking.

" o Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do," she tweeted. "You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how much money Trump has invested in various the firms that make hydroxychloroquine. During the past couple of days it feels like there has been a coordinated effort at the White House to give HCQ a big push despite the growing consensus that it's useless for COVID-19.

The loan from the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation is the first of its kind under the Defense Production Act, officials said. Kodak is gearing up to produce ingredients for drugs including the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, which President Donald Trump has supported in treatment for COVID-19, according to the Journal.”
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/kodak-l...ix-11595930400

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how much money Trump has invested in various the firms that make hydroxychloroquine. During the past couple of days it feels like there has been a coordinated effort at the White House to give HCQ a big push despite the growing consensus that it's useless for COVID-19.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/kodak-l...ix-11595930400
    I'm guessing there's only 3 months to the election and he would love to change the perception that he hit and missed on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing there's only 3 months to the election and he would love to change the perception that he hit and missed on that one.
    That makes sense, but it's hard to ignore the ongoing grift too.

When do you think Trump will announce the vaccine? Too close to the election would feel like a stunt, too soon and he'd be expected to actually deliver it to the people. Thinking Mid-October.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes sense, but it's hard to ignore the ongoing grift too.

When do you think Trump will announce the vaccine? Too close to the election would feel like a stunt, too soon and he'd be expected to actually deliver it to the people. Thinking Mid-October.
    As you're well aware by now, Trump is largely unconcerned with grifting. This is a guy that readily admits he could kill somebody and get away with it. IOW, he thinks his fans are that stupid, and so far he has been correct.

On the vaccine, I'm sure he will at some point. The problem is that he's been swinging and missing so much on covid, he lacks credibility on the subject right now. And he's going to have to work on that. Is he still doing the pressers he said he was going to restart last week or so?

There's one thing that has become clear, IMO, he can't change the narrative to something he feels more comfortable about, because covid has been relentless and unapologetic, and nothing catches more attention than dead americans.

And so I think he's realized he's just going to have go to in there and change the perception that he's a loser on covid. There's 3 more months to go, and there's going to be debates (I think?) and Joe Biden is on the other side, so he still has a chance to do that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    [/B][/I]

You think your 401k just magically increases?
    Lol you’ve mentioned this over and over. Beholden to just this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As you're well aware by now, Trump is largely unconcerned with grifting. This is a guy that readily admits he could kill somebody and get away with it. IOW, he thinks his fans are that stupid, and so far he has been correct.

On the vaccine, I'm sure he will at some point. The problem is that he's been swinging and missing so much on covid, he lacks credibility on the subject right now. And he's going to have to work on that. Is he still doing the pressers he said he was going to restart last week or so?

There's one thing that has become clear, IMO, he can't change the narrative to something he feels more comfortable about, because covid has been relentless and unapologetic, and nothing catches more attention than dead americans.

And so I think he's realized he's just going to have go to in there and change the perception that he's a loser on covid. There's 3 more months to go, and there's going to be debates (I think?) and Joe Biden is on the other side, so he still has a chance to do that.
    His opponent being Joe Biden is the best thing Trump has going for him. Biden can't hide under a hatch forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His opponent being Joe Biden is the best thing Trump has going for him. Biden can't hide under a hatch forever.
    I largely agree with you, but boy, has this been an odd year. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he just lets Trump be Trump until November. I mean, it's not like it's hurting him or anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I largely agree with you, but boy, has this been an odd year. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he just lets Trump be Trump until November. I mean, it's not like it's hurting him or anything.
    There's no rule that there have to be any Presidential debates. I agree with you that Biden might have more to lose than to gain from debating Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no rule that there have to be any Presidential debates. I agree with you that Biden might have more to lose than to gain from debating Trump.
    And debates are so in' useless, too, since the general public doesn't know how to spot logical fallacies and rhetorical tricks. The general public will often crown the winner of a debate based on who was more articulate and "lively," not who made better points. Trump will "win," because of that. He'll lie, do his cult leader "charisma thing," and articulate better than Biden (even though it will be aimless rambling about non-sequitur , but Trump doesn't really stumble over words).

Hope Biden is prepared to counter Trump's boasts.

- "The economy was the best ever under me!"

- "No it wasn't, Don. And the economy and unemployment was on a steep downward slope during Barry and I's last term. You simply inherited a trend."

- "I banned travel from China in the run up to Covid. I saved thousands of lives."

- "The virus was already seeded by that time, Don. And still, you were talking about the stock market looking healthy while claiming Covid was supposedly declining, as republican senators were selling off stock. And you continued to downplay it."

etc, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he hit and missed on that one.
    you mean "swung and missed"

he's whiffed everything his entire life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so edgy edgelord!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol advocating not to debate trump because there's "no rule" to do so... you probably want to get rid of the ec too in favor of the libs. same ol story...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol advocating not to debate trump because there's "no rule" to do so... you probably want to get rid of the ec too in favor of the libs. same ol story...
    I don't care whether Trump and Biden debate or not, tbh. Describing the situation isn't advocacy.

I would prefer direct Presidential elections in the USA, but Cons utional amendments are a very tall order. Probably not gonna happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean "swung and missed"

he's whiffed everything his entire life
    doh yes

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    so edgy edgelord!
    Calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine thinking you're hurting me with such a lame jab that's been parroted here the past 10 yrs. who ing cares? i'm covered in tattoos you dumb .

activate your edgelord status!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    imagine thinking you're hurting me with such a lame jab that's been parroted here the past 10 yrs. who ing cares? i'm covered in tattoos you dumb .

activate your edgelord status!
    Calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep on parroting because you're not clever enough.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frontline Doctors, Frontline Psyop

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, this dude put up another video yesterday but it was only an hour before YouTube took it down. So I don't know how long this video is gonna be available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you’ve mentioned this over and over. Beholden to just this.
    You already said you don't have a 401K so why do you give a other than to just run your suck?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp says lockdowns and masks work. With no evidence to prove this. But he recommends

Midnightpulp says there's no solid proof either way that hydrox works but its not scientific and doesn't work....

Midnightpulp has a bias problem

Sad he's made it political

Thread Information