Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Need someone who's good and experienced at laying wood, laminate, carpet, and tile.

I have a couple of jobs for such a person. As much of a prick you may think I am on this site, I'm actually cool to work with in real life.

I'll need some of this work started next week, but have a good couple of weeks work for someone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know someone who does good tile work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Need someone who's good and experienced at laying wood, laminate, carpet, and tile.

I have a couple of jobs for such a person. As much of a prick you may think I am on this site, I'm actually cool to work with in real life.

I'll need some of this work started next week, but have a good couple of weeks work for someone.
    hah...awesome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    I also know someone who does good custom tile work.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do it yourself. I've done tons of tile, vinyl, and laminate in the homes I've owned; definitely worth your effort.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    I've never done much carpet or tile, but I worked for six years as a hardwood installer. I'd love to help you out, but unfortunately I live about 900 miles away. I will tell you to stay away from laminates though. Even if the floors are in homes or businesses you plan on selling. Nobody deserves the humiliation of Pergo. Go get yourself some strand woven bamboo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I've never done much carpet or tile, but I worked for six years as a hardwood installer. I'd love to help you out, but unfortunately I live about 900 miles away. I will tell you to stay away from laminates though. Even if the floors are in homes or businesses you plan on selling. Nobody deserves the humiliation of Pergo. Go get yourself some strand woven bamboo.
    I agree with you on the laminate. I'm being influenced by a couple of associates, but I can get hardwood for cheap, bruce for about $1.5 sqft. How much is the bamboo?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Do it yourself. I've done tons of tile, vinyl, and laminate in the homes I've owned; definitely worth your effort.
    I did the same in my house, but I glued wood. Right now, because of time, i gotta pay someone.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    I agree with you on the laminate. I'm being influenced by a couple of associates, but I can get hardwood for cheap, bruce for about $1.5 sqft. How much is the bamboo?
    Usually around $4-6 bucks a foot. Sounds like it might be a bit steep for what you're trying to do. Nevertheless, I love that wood. It's tough as nails.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's more fun working with someone else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Im pretty good at laying wood...

Thread Information