My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Trump on Friday said there was no possibility of a second trade deal with China. "I don't think about it now. The relationship with China has been severely damaged," Trump said, in a conversation with reporters on Air Force One on a flight to Florida. The president blamed the pandemic for the breach in bilateral ties.

https://www.marke ch.com/story/tr...?mod=home-page

The ”greatest” dealmaker in history has thrown in the towel. And that’s the only reason some people said they voted for him.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Are you serious about helping black americans? As in actually improving their everyday life not massaging their feelings.

Bring production back home. Stop importing workers. Stop taking up their spots in college courses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you serious about helping black americans? As in actually improving their everyday life not massaging their feelings.

Bring production back home. Stop importing workers. Stop taking up their spots in college courses.
    Biden has a 700 billion dollar "Buy American" plan.

Also, Trump was never serious about China. Still isn't. Ivanka cut deals there on our tax dollar and his tariffs were toothless.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Biden has a 700 billion dollar "Buy American" plan.

Also, Trump was never serious about China. Still isn't. Ivanka cut deals there on our tax dollar and his tariffs were toothless.
    Won't matter in the big picture if America is still importing goods, workers and students.

Current day Democrats will never close the backdoor on the grounds of inclusion. I blame Republicans originally opening it for cheap labor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played like a fiddle by the Chinese too... smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Trump on Friday said there was no possibility of a second trade deal with China. "I don't think about it now. The relationship with China has been severely damaged," Trump said, in a conversation with reporters on Air Force One on a flight to Florida. The president blamed the pandemic for the breach in bilateral ties.

https://www.marke ch.com/story/tr...?mod=home-page

The ”greatest” dealmaker in history has thrown in the towel. And that’s the only reason some people said they voted for him.
    Stfu

Who the truly wants to deal with china after the mess they put the entire world in? Orange man bad!

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    china bad now! trump say so!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course

He cant blame china for the Trump killer virus if he deals with them duh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Annex Taiwan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Trash and Repugs MISgovern the pandemic into, eg 65K new cases PER DAY, trending towards 200K dead by 3 Nov,

Trash blames China (and WHO) for the pandemic, while accepting no responsibility for anything to go with his unlimited Presidential powers.

The moron takes his cult mob for morons, and he gets that right.

Thread Information