Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think i need to not setup my lineups everyday for the week and literally go day by day without blowing my add/drops all at once but instead spread the 4 throughout the week. strategy is hard with fantasy bball...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously thought I was gonna fold to you this week.

You might want to consider Collins. He’ll probably be back next week.
    i thought i was going to eek that W out this past week but i had a couple people out with GTD in the last crucial days of our contest. i also had a few players i was leaning on, who have been surprisingly good, but they came out shooting bricks and put me deeper in the hole.

it's all good though. like i said, i am still learning the game and learning how to be more strategic in my add/drops. you killed me the last 2 days buddy.

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought i was going to eek that W out this past week but i had a couple people out with GTD in the last crucial days of our contest. i also had a few players i was leaning on, who have been surprisingly good, but they came out shooting bricks and put me deeper in the hole.

it's all good though. like i said, i am still learning the game and learning how to be more strategic in my add/drops. you killed me the last 2 days buddy.
    In my case, I usually save my add/drops for the mid to last days of the week.

Also, the VS Matchup tab has a nice touch with your and the opponents projected score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my case, I usually save my add/drops for the mid to last days of the week.

Also, the VS Matchup tab has a nice touch with your and the opponents projected score.
    yeah i've noticed it's best to not waste all 4 add/drops in the beginning of the week.

and i love the Matchup Tab. that's how i plan most my add/drops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mighty Placeholders are you even playing? i noticed you never move your players into the SL or UTIL spots and you've lost all games thus far. what's the deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so i picked up the golden god lastnight... MELO! let's see how this experiment pans out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as much as i'd like to win another week, Mighty Placeholders put Paul George in your lineup before his game tonight! i want this to be somewhat of a fair match.

george (healthy - game tonight) is currently sitting in your IL while porter jr (inj - no game tonight) sits in your SL.

if you were to just sub your players in i believe you'd be top 2-3 right now in this league.

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as much as i'd like to win another week, Mighty Placeholders put Paul George in your lineup before his game tonight! i want this to be somewhat of a fair match.

george (healthy - game tonight) is currently sitting in your IL while porter jr (inj - no game tonight) sits in your SL.

if you were to just sub your players in i believe you'd be top 2-3 right now in this league.
    Not sure, but it looks like he’s inactive for quite sometime.

Auton comes back from suspension by playing 1 game, and is now out again due to ankle sprain? ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure, but it looks like he’s inactive for quite sometime.

Auton comes back from suspension by playing 1 game, and is now out again due to ankle sprain? ��
    yeah it's a bummer he's been inactive for this whole duration of this league but whatever...

and damn ayton is already out again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp... the Melo experiment lasted 5 mins and now he's GTD. Go figure...

edit: upgraded to OUT for today... i knew i shouldn't had taken the risk.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 12-21-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Thread Information