Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    this is absolutely false brown is on record as saying if smart was fires texas would be eliminated from his choices shaka is the only reason brown is a horn he would be at memphis or auburn if it wasnt for smart
    I stand corrected then. I find it hard to believe.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    this is absolutely false brown is on record as saying if smart was fires texas would be eliminated from his choices shaka is the only reason brown is a horn he would be at memphis or auburn if it wasnt for smart
    Link?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What does it even matter?

UT will be one and done in the tourney if they get in... The second round, 32 teams left, would be a wet dream.
    They are awful to watch.

Can we just get some easy to watch B-ball, not all this flailing and turnovers.
    A guard that can fckn handle the ball and set up an offense. Maybe a guy who can hit a kid length 3?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    there is video of him saying it i will post soon here is the quote of him saying texas would be eliminated

https://247sports.com/college/texas/...own-145461887/

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    What does it even matter?

UT will be one and done in the tourney if they get in... The second round, 32 teams left, would be a wet dream.
    They are awful to watch.

Can we just get some easy to watch B-ball, not all this flailing and turnovers.
    A guard that can fckn handle the ball and set up an offense. Maybe a guy who can hit a kid length 3?
    not with greg brown he is an elite wing talent scorer he os not a big that needs guards to set him up not even shaka can ruin the run texas will have this year......brown is giannis with a 3point shot

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    this coach is fooking incredible 2 5* players in back to back days beating out kim mulkey for both...........he is making astens recruiting look pedestrian & she could recruit very well...........he took msu to the championship in back to back years with juco * 3 star players so he can develope & coach........he started to land 5* at msu so texas is going to be a breeze for him

Aaliyah Moore, a top-10 player in 2021, has committed to Vic Schaefer and Texas

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    "This offseason the Red Raiders have added traditional transfer Jamarius Burton and now Santos-Silva, who is immediately eligible as a grad transfer. Burton, a 6-foot-4, 200-pound guard who averaged 10 points, four rebounds and 3.4 assists per game last season at Wichita State, has two seasons of eligibility remaining and as a traditional transfer might have to sit out next season. Then again, a new rule proposing a one-time exemption from having to sit a season for all college athletes could pass before next season allowing him to play.

Texas Tech will also be welcoming a top 12 recruiting class headlined by five-star McDonald's All-American combo guard Nimari Burnett and a pair of 6-foot-7 four-star forwards in Micah Peavy and Chibuzo Agbo. All these fresh faces combined with a returning roster consisting of veterans such as Davide Moretti and Kyler Edwards, plus budding stars Terrence Shannon and Kevin McCullar and finally forwards Joel Ntambwe and Tyreek Smith, who were both forced to sit out last season, have many predicting another possible Big 12 le and Final Four run for the Red Raiders. Santos-Silva is considered one of the final pieces to the puzzle.....'

https://247sports.com/college/texas-...fer-146625951/

Now if we can just start playing ball..

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    "This offseason the Red Raiders have added traditional transfer Jamarius Burton and now Santos-Silva, who is immediately eligible as a grad transfer. Burton, a 6-foot-4, 200-pound guard who averaged 10 points, four rebounds and 3.4 assists per game last season at Wichita State, has two seasons of eligibility remaining and as a traditional transfer might have to sit out next season. Then again, a new rule proposing a one-time exemption from having to sit a season for all college athletes could pass before next season allowing him to play.

Texas Tech will also be welcoming a top 12 recruiting class headlined by five-star McDonald's All-American combo guard Nimari Burnett and a pair of 6-foot-7 four-star forwards in Micah Peavy and Chibuzo Agbo. All these fresh faces combined with a returning roster consisting of veterans such as Davide Moretti and Kyler Edwards, plus budding stars Terrence Shannon and Kevin McCullar and finally forwards Joel Ntambwe and Tyreek Smith, who were both forced to sit out last season, have many predicting another possible Big 12 le and Final Four run for the Red Raiders. Santos-Silva is considered one of the final pieces to the puzzle.....'

https://247sports.com/college/texas-...fer-146625951/

Now if we can just start playing ball..
    great fooking transfer santos silva is fooking legit.....beard is legit......i luv beard

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Blake did u read the article about beard confronting gillispie at tech?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    3* bradley decomitted from texas today after meeting with coach vic.........rumor is vic is about to land another elite level player & needed the roster spot

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    not with greg brown he is an elite wing talent scorer he os not a big that needs guards to set him up not even shaka can ruin the run texas will have this year......brown is giannis with a 3point shot
    Oh great a one man show like Durant for one year.
    And we still lose 1st or 2nd round while enduring a crappy no team ball regular season.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Blake did u read the article about beard confronting gillispie at tech?
    No, do you have it? I remember Gillespie being a piece of human being.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Oh great a one man show like Durant for one year.
    And we still lose 1st or 2nd round while enduring a crappy no team ball regular season.
    That's what really sucks about college bball but I don't blame the kids at all.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas staff started following 5* sg bree hall this indicates she is about to commit as it did with the previous 2 5* recruits.....that makes 3 5* recruits in a month span........
    Last edited by playblair; 05-14-2020 at 01:46 AM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    texas staff started following 5* sg bree hall this indicated she is about to commit as it did with the previous 2 5* recruits.....that makes 3 5* recruits in a month span........
    No need for the big 12s best coach of the conference's best recruiting class then

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    No need for the big 12s best coach of the conference's best recruiting class then
    speaking of that coach he just received a cb for the #1 player in the 2021 class........

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    speaking of that coach he just received a cb for the #1 player in the 2021 class........
    ?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    cool thx.

This trajectory Tech has taken in basketball is still ing unreal. I keep thinking I'll check this thread next week and we'll have dropped back to the 98th best recruiting class where we usually hang.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    more good news 4 u Blake .......... texas&tech have both made the top 4 for 5* kj adams https://247sports.com/Player/KJ-Adams-46057565/

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    more good news 4 u Blake .......... texas&tech have both made the top 4 for 5* kj adams https://247sports.com/Player/KJ-Adams-46057565/
    Gawd anywhere but Baylor plz

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Gawd anywhere but Baylor plz
    realisticly its down to texas/tech im chalking this one up to texas because hes from austin same school as jarrett allen

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech just picked up another commit from 4 star Jaylon Tyson.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Tech just picked up another commit from 4 star Jaylon Tyson.

he is a meh pickup.....he was a lowly rated 3* just a week ago
    Last edited by playblair; 05-22-2020 at 06:32 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    he is a meh pickup.....he was a lowly rated 3 just a week ago
    Iol a "meh four star".

Even if he doesn't pan out, Beard is piling up players left and right. There's no way some of these players he signed don't transfer. There's just not going to be enough playing time for everyone.

Thread Information