Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jason Kidd is a scrub Flight3107's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yao: now how did dwight do the kiss the rim dunk...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hae-do-ken!

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yao is inspired by the seals at Sea World.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "I'm a big in' Chinese guy and a basketball is coming right at my face, I better close my eyes and blow that thing the OUTTA THE WAY!"

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Several months after the incident, Yao finally coughs up the basketball that Nate Robinson blocked back down his throat.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Several months after the incident, Yao finally coughs up the basketball that Nate Robinson blocked back down his throat.

"Yao with a header into the corner!.......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLL! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAALLLLLLLLL!"

Ole! Ole Ole Ole! Oooole, Oooole!

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    everytime a read one of these caption threads, i end up thinking less of all the posters for their incredibly lame punchlines.

seriously, there are a lot of clunkers in here and elsewhere. i have yet to crack a smile at anyone's responses, and the exercise itself is very juvenile/SI for Kids unless yr actually funny.

does anyone agree with me on this, or i'm just a prick?

This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend sandman's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm...

i'm just a prick?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    everytime a read one of these caption threads, i end up thinking less of all the posters for their incredibly lame punchlines.

seriously, there are a lot of clunkers in here and elsewhere. i have yet to crack a smile at anyone's responses, and the exercise itself is very juvenile/SI for Kids unless yr actually funny.

step back guys, the King Of Comedy is here to set us all straight! show us how it's done, brotha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No, you're a . Get it straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then dont read the threads dip , why dont you go back to watching the Carlos Mencia show so you can get some good laughs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The sheriff of Spurs Talk is back in the house. Be on your best behavior or Pussypants will make an example of you!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

awsome...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yao Ming Blows a kiss to his mom and dad sitting in the stands.

Do they still even attend his games?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Yao you are not a soccer player!

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hehe...i really started a storm here.

as to being a doush bag or a prick, thats true. seld admitted I guess. but lets move on.

nobody else is going to agree with me that responses such as "im a big chinese man..." and "yao ming is training at sea world" etc are nauseatingly unfunny and make you think less of the poster who came up with that ?

im not saying im the comedy king, that ain't my point. the point is I wouldn't attempt to be funny when I don't have something remotely humorous to say.

i honestly am embaressed for some of you guys given the quality of your "punchlines." they recall the sort of writing that would have appeared on "the magic hour," except maybe even a little worse. i honestly just can't imagine anyone finding these responses funny, and its hard for me to believe that no one else feels this way (as is apparently the case.)

so thats it...thats my peice.
    ...let the hilarity ensue!
    keep em coming you young lenny bruces, and all you future george carlins out there.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this was the closest anyone came to being funny/worth reading.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Then dont read the threads dip , why dont you go back to watching the Carlos Mencia show so you can get some good laughs
    do you honestly think that the level of humor expressed on this thread is not mencia-esque if not even worse?

i'd like to hear you make the case that caption-humor (as presented herein) operates on some kind of a higher/more relavant/subversive level than that awful tv show. both are obvious examples of embarassingly ty humor on public display.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    nobody else is going to agree with me that responses such as "im a big chinese man..." and "yao ming is training at sea world" etc are nauseatingly unfunny and make you think less of the poster who came up with that ?
    Not really, but I will think less of a poster who feels the need to write some long-winded diatribe about how unfunny people are regarding some BS forum thread that nobody gave much of a about to begin with.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not really, but I will think less of a poster who feels the need to write some long-winded diatribe about how unfunny people are regarding some BS forum thread that nobody gave much of a about to begin with.
    hey...sorry...look man, when someone puts themselves out there and takes a swing at being funny, they are subject to judgments and criticisms in my view.

maybe you are funny enough to become a writer on "last call with carson daily" or something though my fault.

on an unrelated note, I love the Departed as much as the next person if not more, but its still no excuse for a "heterosexual" male to post pictures of leonardo dicaprio all over the internet.
    ...nothing against the gays mind you, but its more than a little bit questionable, yes yes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you honestly think that the level of humor expressed on this thread is not mencia-esque if not even worse?

i'd like to hear you make the case that caption-humor (as presented herein) operates on some kind of a higher/more relavant/subversive level than that awful tv show. both are obvious examples of embarassingly ty humor on public display.
    Well then why dont you bring some humor to the thread then instead of trying to bring other people down?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hey...sorry...look man, when someone puts themselves out there and takes a swing at being funny, they are subject to judgments and criticisms in my view.
    nothin wrong with that at all. the fact that you felt the need to post an 18 paragraph dissertation about it was a bit much.

it was a picture of yao with a basketball going at his face. what the were you expecting?

on an unrelated note, I love the Departed as much as the next person if not more, but its still no excuse for a "heterosexual" male to post pictures of leonardo dicaprio all over the internet.
    So having a picture of an actor on a message board is gay to you? gay in the sexual, "two guys butt ing" sense of the word?

If so, then you've got some serious issues and insecurities about your own sexuality. I hope you figure it out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well then why dont you bring some humor to the thread then instead of trying to bring other people down?
    its not that i'm a great comic, its just that i know ty humor when i see it.

think of me as like a poor man's roger ebert if you will. ebert may not be able to create a masterpeice himself, but he can certainly deconstruct someone else's work with the skill and precision of a surgeon. ya know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So having a picture of an actor on a message board is gay to you? gay in the sexual, "two guys butt ing" sense of the word?

If so, then you've got some serious issues and insecurities about your own sexuality. I hope you figure it out.
    Gross....

Thread Information