Page 49 of 240 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 5990
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but if I make all of my social media public, enough of you Chumpettes will report me and I'll have a target on my back.
    Those snitches would do it and then stroke themselves off in celebration, too.

Straight up. Except gay up for them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah, what vpn do you use?
    Why you keep asking this, bro. Seems a little weird.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but if I make all of my social media public, enough of you Chumpettes will report me and I'll have a target on my back.
    You're acting like you don't already have a target on your back.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, of all the moonbat that gets posted here a simple technological question, is over the line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't use one, it's already too late for you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, of all the moonbat that gets posted here a simple technological question, is over the line
    That's not answering why the you care what VPN he uses.

And you shouldn't talk about moonbat . You seem like nothing special, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't use one, it's already too late for you.
    Government / Corps finding out sh** regardless, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Government / Corps finding out sh** regardless, tbh.
    Yep, they already got you. You're controlled opposition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many COVID parties have there been? And nobody is dying.

Still waiting for a BLM protester to die, too.

It's a pandemic after all.
    One party is one too many, tbh... and we have a carcass to show for it. Frankly, wouldn't surprise me to see some protesters dying too. It's just difficult to track down who was where.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would that question be weird? and are you TGY's agent now? lmao

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would that question be weird? and are you TGY's agent now? lmao
    You don't think randomly asking about people's VPNs over multiple threads isn't weird?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One party is one too many, tbh... and we have a carcass to show for it. Frankly, wouldn't surprise me to see some protesters dying too. It's just difficult to track down who was where.
    The media wouldn't report it if it happened, not likely anyhow.

Sorry, but these parties would stop in New York minute if this was a real pandemic. You know it, too. You just revel in this bull is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think randomly asking about people's VPNs over multiple threads isn't weird?
    Not really, no. There's dozen questions like that on the Tech forum here. It's just a service.

The media wouldn't report it if it happened, not likely anyhow.

Sorry, but these parties would stop in New York minute if this was a real pandemic. You know it, too. You just revel in this bull is all.
    This is an oxymoron. The fact you're still arguing this is some sort of hoax pandemic pretty much proves there's no ceiling when it comes to stupid people.

As far as media reporting, well, they're reporting all deaths, AFAIK, which really has you worked up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, no. There's dozen questions like that on the Tech forum here. It's just a service.
    If it's in the flow of convo and/or in the tech forum, sure. This 's just being creepy though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an oxymoron.
    ???

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact you're still arguing this is some sort of hoax pandemic pretty much proves there's no ceiling when it comes to stupid people.

As far as media reporting, well, they're reporting all deaths, AFAIK, which really has you worked up.
    You've been shown how the reporting is bull . You know that healthy people are getting along just fine.

You saw how the media clutched their pearls when the right protested and how they just stopped caring when the left protested.

You've seen any number of inconsistencies, half truths, and outright lies now.

You love to call people stupid for not sticking their head way up their ass like you do.

You're not superior in intellect. You're not superior in anything really. You're just crusty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's an oxymoron to claim that you don't see many of these parties, and then say these parties would stop in New York minute if this was a real pandemic. Maybe that's why you don't see them? Because this is serious ?

You've been shown how the reporting is bull . You know that healthy people are getting along just fine.

You saw how the media clutched their pearls when the right protested and how they just stopped caring when the left protested.

You've seen any number of inconsistencies, half truths, and outright lies now.

You love to call people stupid for not sticking their head way up their ass like you do.

You're not superior in intellect. You're not superior in anything really. You're just crusty.
    This is more confirmation bias. If the media claims protesters deaths, then they're legit, but if they don't, they're shilling. That's basically what you're advancing. You simply don't get to pick what's real or not.

I never claimed any superiority. If you came to that conclusion, great. I try to be extremely patient and respectful with people, but at some point you have to call things for what they are. There's no mystery here who's in complete denial, and it's certainly not me.

I entertain contrarian views all the time, tbh, apologize when I'm wrong, etc. I'm here for entertainment, not to feud, tbh, that's re ed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's an oxymoron to claim that you don't see many of these parties, and then say these parties would stop in New York minute if this was a real pandemic. Maybe that's why you don't see them? Because this is serious ?
    There's been plenty of reports of people having COVID parties.
    It would not be a thing if the disease was truly a killer disease that has everyone trembling.
    Nobody in my neighborhood has died of this. Nobody in my town has died of this. Etc.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is more confirmation bias. If the media claims protesters deaths, then they're legit, but if they don't, they're shilling. That's basically what you're advancing. You simply don't get to pick what's real or not.
    Media are shills. They were long before COVID. They aren't going to claim COVID deaths for the rioters. It's just not going to happen. They'll bury the story. No confirmation biases needed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never claimed any superiority. If you came to that conclusion, great. I try to be extremely patient and respectful with people, but at some point you have to call things for what they are. There's no mystery here who's in complete denial, and it's certainly not me.

I entertain contrarian views all the time, tbh, apologize when I'm wrong, etc. I'm here for entertainment, not to feud, tbh, that's re ed.
    If you're calling someone inferior, then the implication is that you're superior in your own right. But don't beat yourself up about it; I don't believe you're on that high level whatsoever.
    I've called you a sperm shielder. So, you lashing out is to be expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's been plenty of reports of people having COVID parties.
    It would not be a thing if the disease was truly a killer disease that has everyone trembling.
    Nobody in my neighborhood has died of this. Nobody in my town has died of this. Etc.
    Because it didn't affect you, it's not real? I don't know anybody that died of Ebola, that doesn't mean Ebola isn't real. Get over yourself, this isn't about you or what you want.

Media are shills. They were long before COVID. They aren't going to claim COVID deaths for the rioters. It's just not going to happen. They'll bury the story. No confirmation biases needed.
    But those would be real, right? All the other ones are fake, but those are legit...

If you're calling someone inferior, then the implication is that you're superior in your own right. But don't beat yourself up about it; I don't believe you're on that high level whatsoever.
    I've called you a sperm shielder. So, you lashing out is to be expected.
    You have countless threads obsessing over people you deem inferior, which say way more about you than any of those people. Glass houses, rocks, etc...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But those would be real, right? All the other ones are fake, but those are legit.
    Again, the media won't be reporting any rioter COVID deaths. It won't happen. Book it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have countless threads obsessing over people you deem inferior, which say way more about you than any of those people. Glass houses, rocks, etc...
    And at least in the scope for which I focus, they are inferior. I make no pretense otherwise.

Thread Information