Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aren't they already calling for it? I mean, they don't think they have a chance of being compe ive, do they?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are going to ring before the Spurs. Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think of Russell?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pity post. at this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are going to ring before the Spurs. Book it.
    Not sure why the laker fans are so confident. The two major reasons for the lakers successes are gone. West is with the warriors and dr buss is dead. At least the the Spurs have still have pop and Buford.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure why the laker fans are so confident. The two major reasons for the lakers successes are gone. West is with the warriors and dr buss is dead. At least the the Spurs have still have pop and Buford.
    My homie whitemamba has a strong point. Do you honestly like your chances vs KD's Dubs? They'll be really good for the next 4-5 years. Think Pop will stay around that long, post Jim? I don't. If if y'all eke by the Dubs, Martin Lou to the Kang will be waiting to dust y'all monkey asses off AGAIN.

Meanwhile, we're fielding an extremely young squad...by the time we're ready to contend, the Dubs & Cavs will be descending. It's all about timing son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My homie whitemamba has a strong point. Do you honestly like your chances vs KD's Dubs? They'll be really good for the next 4-5 years. Think Pop will stay around that long, post Jim? I don't. If if y'all eke by the Dubs, Martin Lou to the Kang will be waiting to dust y'all monkey asses off AGAIN.

Meanwhile, we're fielding an extremely young squad...by the time we're ready to contend, the Dubs & Cavs will be descending. It's all about timing son.
    Dubs are too good
    We might as well not even try
    We'll be good when they are descending
    Keep on tanking

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP will call for the lady at his nursing home to change his colostomy bag in a couple of hours. Old got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah except you already started paying those useless youngsters big money...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah except you already started paying those useless youngsters big money...
    They're all on rookie deals...unless you talking about Clarkson? He's worth every penny of the $50M deal he got. He actually gave us a discount IMO.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dubs are too good
    We might as well not even try
    We'll be good when they are descending
    Keep on tanking
    I must have struck a nerve?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you vote yet? Here's your chance:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP will call for the lady at his nursing home to change his colostomy bag in a couple of hours. Old got.
    BAAAAAHAHAHA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all on rookie deals...unless you talking about Clarkson? He's worth every penny of the $50M deal he got. He actually gave us a discount IMO.
    yeah, it's not like he's pretty much another lou williams, swaggy p with different levels of iq.. you could say d bust is also of the same mold.. that's easily the least valuable type of player on a roster

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah, it's not like he's pretty much another lou williams, swaggy p with different levels of iq.. you could say d bust is also of the same mold.. that's easily the least valuable type of player on a roster
    I'd take Clarkson over Enrique. Real talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I endorse this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I think your team should start off the season 19-0. You should be disappointed if it doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite part of this thread Humberto???

With your first post in the thread you say, "Pity Post" then you go on to.........

Post 6 more times
    Most active poster in the thread
    DMC wins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post. at this thread.

Did you vote yet? Here's your chance:

I'd take Clarkson over Enrique. Real talk.
    Stupid Mexican pity posting then posting more than anyone else in the thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Potential on one end of the floor. I'd take him over fathead.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys aint winning the next 4 years. popovich is overrated as ,the smartest thing he ever did was BEG kobe to mentor kawhi. The bag is gone, you have a TOSB Porker, and TOSB Gasol. Yall ed.

This.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

With your first post in the thread you say, "Pity Post" then you go on to.........

Post 6 more times
    DMC wins

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Post 6 more times
    DMC wins
    shut up got

Thread Information