My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cool

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    As a RK founding father, I'm using this thread as a one time amnesty clause. Any former RK members who are worried about being subject to this kind of humor, we would love to have you back at the RK at the previous position you held. There will be no hard feelings.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you 's got the game twisted...I don't do that facebook or tweeter ...but I stay connected...see I'm from a time when you actually had to mack on Ho's to get their attention...you gooks play with your cell phones and twitter and because you gots no game...

but I will say I do have some of the best technology and I'm a very against the grain type of cat...not your ordinary garden variety...lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    TLC members (and future superstars about to join), just realize that you aren't joining TLC because it's easy. You aren't joining because all your friends are joining too. You aren't joining because you're borderline anonymous and will do anything to make a name for yourself (sup badfish). You're joining for the challenge. You're joining because you know you're the best, and regardless of the odds, you will never be beaten.

TLC - like the Navy SEALS except on the internet.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    crofl joining the Navy Seals
    crofl getting shot down by some dune coons in Afghanistan

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    crofl putting one between the eyes of Bin Laden, ing on his beard, and tossing him into the ocean.

TLC style imho

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Tbh you said it yourself. You're Bill Parcells, I'm Bill Belichick. People are finally beginning to realize your understudy was the one making you look so smart.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TLC members (and future superstars about to join), just realize that you aren't joining TLC because it's easy. You aren't joining because all your friends are joining too. You aren't joining because you're borderline anonymous and will do anything to make a name for yourself (sup badfish). You're joining for the challenge. You're joining because you know you're the best, and regardless of the odds, you will never be beaten.

I named you guys Tender Loving Crew but I take that back...Imma go with Tender Loving Clits

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My Mic is Currently Off
    lulz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol thinking you can join the SEALs

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

hi has my findog joined TLC as well? or is he still on TRK (mavs krew) now?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol thinking you can join the SEALs
    lol thinking I give two s about joining some dumb military group

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but I will say I do have some of the best technology and I'm a very against the grain type of cat...not your ordinary garden variety...lol
    Striving so hard to be a non conformist? You look down on those who use twitter and facebook, but yet here you are... in an internet forum. How big of a are you exactly? Your baggery abilities are completely off the scale. You should donate your re ness to science so the world will know that failed abortions are a terrible thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Striving so hard to be a non conformist? You look down on those who use twitter and facebook, but yet here you are... in an internet forum. How big of a are you exactly? Your baggery abilities are completely off the scale. You should donate your re ness to science so the world will know that failed abortions are a terrible thing.
    Internet forums have been around since Al Gore invented them. However, you are a twit if you tweet and you are a poptart if you Facebook, even though to a much lesser degree since there are privacy options to the open email concept. By and large I look down on others especially Spurs fan because its just the right thing to do.

Sorry if I hit a nerve....I'm sure "he" says that to you all the time when he's working from the back....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

you tiny asian bandwagoner. I stayed in the RK because Im a classy ass mother er such as Dirk. As soon as things got tough and people started saying things like "I think Monos gone Mainstream" and "Monos gotten stale" you darted and abandoned your RK brothers that got you this far (soundin like Lebron).

Also, since you mention my name in your post, haven't I already made a name for myself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you tiny asian bandwagoner. I stayed in the RK because Im a classy ass mother er such as Dirk. As soon as things got tough and people started saying things like "I think Monos gone Mainstream" and "Monos gotten stale" you darted and abandoned your RK brothers that got you this far (soundin like Lebron).

Also, since you mention my name in your post, haven't I already made a name for myself?
    tbh judging by the pic rogue posted he looks like a portly asian, imho...but he's actually right on this one, you are getting boring as with the cookie-cutter takes and comebacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe I am starting to become a classic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol thinking I give two s about joining some dumb military group
    lol butthurt because you cannot join the SEALs. I don't think they have any Jew SEALs.

You can join Easter Seals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda look down on them too. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda look down on them too. Sorry.
    Key difference. You don't seem to be expecting the world to congratulate you for forming an opinion.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol butthurt because you cannot join the SEALs. I don't think they have any Jew SEALs.

You can join Easter Seals.
    capitalizing seals to make it seem more important
    Navy seals getting bullied by a bunch of in rag heads in Afghanistan
    their helicopter getting shot down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    capitalizing seals to make it seem more important
    Navy seals getting bullied by a bunch of in rag heads in Afghanistan
    their helicopter getting shot down
    lol proper usage of SEALs (acronym)
    lol Jews getting owned by Hitler