Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/polit...jOHhX7dnsFOkEE

Classic and completely expected. Rumors years ago were that he was also going to try to remove the 2 term limit.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well put these tweets in here:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to see riots, try doing this.

He won't he will be told in no uncertain terms by just about everyone in Congress and his party. Even the most die hards realize that his time is up. His enablers realize that after he is gone, there will be to pay, and they will be paying it.

There is also the minor detail that if the election is delayed, the law states that triggers the line of succession on Jan 21, 2021. Trump/Pence are out, and then it becomes President Pelosi.

I would love to be in the room when someone explains that to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/29/koda...announced.html

Trump administration also yesterday gave $800MM of taxpayer money to bankrupt <$1/share company Kodak, claiming they will save us from Covid with random parts. Options and stock buying surged 10-100x the week before the announcement, proving people were in on the bailout and got rich because of it. I wonder where all that money will go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden left little doubt of such a plan by Trump. He said, “Mark my words, I think he is going to try to kick back the election somehow, and come up with some rationale why it cannot be held.” It is just the type of thing that a crazed guy in a tightly buttoned raincoat whispers to you on the subway. But Biden was not finished. If you attended a recent online fundraiser, you saw Biden grow uncomfortably close and go on to explain that it was the Postal Service which actually revealed the conspiracy theory to him.

Biden alleged that the administration is pressuring the Postal Service to make changes in its operations as a condition for coronavirus relief. So as he explained, “Imagine threatening not to fund the post office. Other than trying to let the word out that he is going to do all he can to make it very hard for people to vote, that is the only way he thinks he can possibly win.” However, the other way would be that his opponent flees to the desert to live inside a bunker and protect his mail and “precious bodily fluids.”
    Heh that didn't age well.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...ia-keeps-quiet

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    OP's thread le

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Time for the Biden campaign to start carpet bombing heavily Cuban areas of Miami with ads comparing Trump wanting to delay the election to Castro tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had elections in 1864 and 1932, just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP's thread le
    he's sowing the seeds. at the very least starting the conversation to gauge how receptive the people are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was gratifying to watch Mitch McConnell on the 5 o' clock news telling Trump no, we're having an election on November 3rd.

Turtle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I posted some of that in another thread.

Turley is a suck up, but he did say one good thing today. That for TDS to be real the theories would have to be so outlandish that they could never possibly happen. Trump keeps pushing the envelope here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump actually pinned that tweet to the top of his feed. He was absolutely serious, but looks to have abandoned it given the GOP crushed the idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you've lost the Federalist Society:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, he just lost elizabeth warren's vote

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It was gratifying to watch Mitch McConnell on the 5 o' clock news telling Trump no, we're having an election on November 3rd.

Turtle
    Trump is too stupid to realize an election during a pandemic helps him, since 90% of his base doesn’t believe it exists and/or doesn’t gives a crap, so they’ll sit in a line for hours to vote.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump and Biden should both intentionally get COVID and whoever survives gets to be president. If neither does, we get Don Jr VS Hunter.

Fair is fair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and Biden should both intentionally get COVID and whoever survives gets to be president. If neither does, we get Don Jr VS Hunter.

Fair is fair
    My working hypothesis is that Trump was an asymptomatic super-spreader at some point. It wouldn't be a fair contest if Trump had already recovered and Biden had never been exposed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fair is fair
    with trump mitch and barr the ec gerrymandering voter suppression etc that would probably actually be fairer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My working hypothesis is that Trump was an asymptomatic super-spreader at some point. It wouldn't be a fair contest if Trump had already recovered and Biden had never been exposed.
    I mean Bojo survived, but we've seen him do things like play rugby.

You really think Trump could survive this? He looks. Like absolute all the time and probably eats like it. No way he was a day zero case.

He'd tell the world he got it and survived it, had he.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Bojo survived, but we've seen him do things like play rugby.

You really think Trump could survive this? He looks. Like absolute all the time and probably eats like it. No way he was a day zero case.

He'd tell the world he got it and survived it, had he.
    Of course he would.

Just a little flu, bro!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And then we can get Hunter and Donny do what their heart pleases. Have them both up there and no holds bars. I think Hunter would just step up there and do an insane amount of coke and probably some crack, and then Don Jr could show off his knife collection, and we decide which one we want.

I just really hope we get a debate. The failsons or the real thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if tgis is impossible to happen. Why are ppl talking about it? Oh yeah orange man bad

Also today on cnn they had a panel.of. ppl talking another what if. What if trump loses election and refuses to leave

Stupid s fantasizing on stupid . Why?

Oh yeah orange man bad

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if tgis is impossible to happen. Why are ppl talking about it? Oh yeah orange man bad

Also today on cnn they had a panel.of. ppl talking another what if. What if trump loses election and refuses to leave

Oh yeah orange man bad
    Says the guy who worships the man who has led Russia for 20+ years and has made himself into ruler for life...
    And then calls the idiot in Brazil a crazy man. You are weaving all over the road and striking your head on objects every time you swerve.

gtfoh You are absolutely the last person anyone should respect as being knowledgeable on this subject.

You love you a dictator, try Assad out.
    Go to Syria.
    NOW.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Oh yeah orange man bad

Thread Information