Page 67 of 162 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4042
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. Y’all s celebrate ing first round exits now ? What has SA come too. TD was championship or bust but now playing 5-10 more games than us counts as a successful season
    You are celebrating trade assets when LA used to be about chips? Now the best you can hope for is leap frogging teams for the chance to draft more guys to lead you back to the lottery?? That is what LA has come to?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get your

Should be interesting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are celebrating trade assets when LA used to be about chips? Now the best you can hope for is leap frogging teams for the chance to draft more guys to lead you back to the lottery?? That is what LA has come to?
    You sound stupid lol. You think I’m celebrating assets ? I guess you haven’t heard knicks or Boston fans lol. People are discussing trading so I joined in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get your

Should be interesting
    lavar a damn fool lmao. I ain’t mad at him get that bread. s take way to serious now and days. Can’t even joke anymore everyone too damn sensitive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound stupid lol. You think I’m celebrating assets ? I guess you haven’t heard knicks or Boston fans lol. People are discussing trading so I joined in.
    Nah fam you sound silly. Coming onto a board and mocking other teams (with artificial goalposts Laker fans have to make up to cope with their nba life now).

Imagine acting like making the playoffs is bad on a rival message board with the state the Lakers are in and walking away feeling like THEY are the ones looking dumb.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah fam you sound silly. Coming onto a board and mocking other teams (with artificial goalposts Laker fans have to make up to cope with their nba life now).

Imagine acting like making the playoffs is bad on a rival message board with the state the Lakers are in and walking away feeling like THEY are the ones looking dumb.

dont matter if we’re in lottery after lottery . GS only team winning. does it matter if you make it to the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont matter if we’re in lottery after lottery . GS only team winning. does it matter if you make it to the first round.
    Is this even a real question? You can’t win it all if you don’t make the playoffs. Trying some Laker fan math to justify missing the playoffs for 6 years running since only one team wins it all is beyond stupid.

This isn’t even a conversation. It would be one thing if LA was building towards something and had young stars on the rise, but they don’t.

They won 35 games with their “talent” in 2018. Got Bron for 55 games and improved their win total by..........2.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this even a real question? You can’t win it all if you don’t make the playoffs. Trying some Laker fan math to justify missing the playoffs for 6 years running since only one team wins it all is beyond stupid.

This isn’t even a conversation. It would be one thing if LA was building towards something and had young stars on the rise, but they don’t.

They won 35 games with their “talent” in 2018. Got Bron for 55 games and improved their win total by..........2.
    Lebron here for 3 years not one. Maybe 4. First year was a fail. Second year we’ll be much better. I’m not worried about that. But if you like winning 2-3 games in the first round that’s on you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron here for 3 years not one. Maybe 4. First year was a fail. Second year we’ll be much better. I’m not worried about that. But if you like winning 2-3 games in the first round that’s on you
    I like it better than being the Lakers that is for sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like it better than being the Lakers that is for sure.
    whatever you like family. I respect your opinion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's like making fun of a dude for getting laid with a decent looking chick while you're at home jackng off. Oh but noooo my friend from San Fran is dating the hottest chick. Keep moving goalposts mah .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's like making fun of a dude for getting laid with a decent looking chick while you're at home jackng off. Oh but noooo my friend from San Fran is dating the hottest chick. Keep moving goalposts mah .
    goofy Ass lol .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting...

If that copyright stunt backfires on Clipper Nation I'm gonna laugh my ass off!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting...

If that copyright stunt backfires on Clipper Nation I'm gonna laugh my ass off!

WTF is that legal lmao. If that was Pelinka we would have been crucified for years lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF is that legal lmao. If that was Pelinka we would have been crucified for years lol
    is real funny yo. Let's see how this develops

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi is a Kobe fan, ya know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi is a Kobe fan, ya know?
    Kobe played on the lakers for 20 years.
    The lakers are a dumpster fire and he’s livid because his name was mentioned along with the lakers.
    Raptors made the finals because their best player watched him

only uneducated dumbasses would fall for this tripe.
    Last edited by ambchang; 06-04-2019 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But but but BaselineBum said Ingram and our kids are trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was trash and still is mostly trash, but getting that 4th pick changes things.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are. Griffin loved JR Smith too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

damn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lionel Hollins joins the coaching staff