Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Don't tell me you'd rather get smoked by the Lakers in the first round then have one of these guys in the Suns next year.

Tank it till you break the all time losing streak record.....tank it till Nash jumps off a cliff.....tank! tank! tank!

Go Mavs tomorrow!!! Kick our ass!!!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Phoenix making a run for griffin!!! that I say rubio! Upgrade over old nash

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavs are probably gonna lose tomorrow

No PG to make Nash look silly defensively.

Although NOBODY on the Suns should be able to guard Dirk.

Damp v Shaq is interesting. Damp usually does a decent job on Shaq but last time got destroyed.

JEt/Dirk will need great games to have a chance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Suns are so pathetic they would screw up tanking.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Mavs are probably gonna lose tomorrow

Although NOBODY on the Suns should be able to guard Dirk.

Damp v Shaq is interesting. Damp usually does a decent job on Shaq but last time got destroyed.

JEt/Dirk will need great games to have a chance.
    Ponytail can probably guard Dirk with some effectiveness, at least getting a hand in his face on a few shot attempts.

I think the Suns will win tomorrow's game, but at this point I don't really care. As much as I'd like to see us get into the playoffs, we won't get past the 1st round. This season has been so demoralizing, I just want it over with already.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They've already screwed it up. If you still have a winning record with 19 games left in the season, you're not getting the job done.

A true tank-job starts long before the actual tank. It's a total commitment to absolute suckitude. It's like building a championship team in reverse. You have to want to be bad. You can't just stumble into it. It's a process that can take years of salary dumps, wasted draft picks and brain-dead trades to truly get right.

The 2002-03 Cavaliers- now, that was a tank job. Hiring John Lucas as coach... trading Andre Miller for Darius Miles... spending lottery picks on Trajan Langdon, DeSagana Diop, and DeJuan Wagner... making Ricky Davis your franchise player... putting Wrong-Way Ricky and D-Miles on the cover of your media guide... running out Milt Palacio and Smush Parker as your starting point guards... that's how you tank.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only problem with this theory is there isn't a player in college basketball worth even thinking about tanking for. Be serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've already screwed it up. If you still have a winning record with 19 games left in the season, you're not getting the job done.

A true tank-job starts long before the actual tank. It's a total commitment to absolute suckitude. It's like building a championship team in reverse. You have to want to be bad. You can't just stumble into it. It's a process that can take years of salary dumps, wasted draft picks and brain-dead trades to truly get right.

The 2002-03 Cavaliers- now, that was a tank job. Hiring John Lucas as coach... trading Andre Miller for Darius Miles... spending lottery picks on Trajan Langdon, DeSagana Diop, and DeJuan Wagner... making Ricky Davis your franchise player... putting Wrong-Way Ricky and D-Miles on the cover of your media guide... running out Milt Palacio and Smush Parker as your starting point guards... that's how you tank.
    I'd say that they could bench Nash and Shaq and fire Alvin Gentry, but this would probably actually improve the team. Lou Amundson is the best player on their roster at this point.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only problem with this theory is there isn't a player in college basketball worth even thinking about tanking for. Be serious.
    Agreed. Even Griffin...who is the golden boy...is pretty one dimensional. He will probably be an off the bench PF at best.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    As true as that may be, tanking will do more for the Suns than losing in the 1st round.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Just like how you screwed up paying your mortgage so you live in the projects......now go away troll.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I could make Nash look silly on defense these days.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns will win tonight. They're at home, the Mavs won't have Josh Howard, and NFW the Suns lose FIVE games in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the Suns need to do to win the le is pick up one player

Christian Freaking Laettner...ask Grant Hill

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The Suns will win tonight. They're at home, the Mavs won't have Josh Howard, and NFW the Suns lose FIVE games in a row.

They are losing.

2007 Suns: Eyes on the Prize.
    2009 Suns: Eyes on Blake Griffin.

Times change quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no one that interesting for the Suns to tank for from colleges. I do think they might be more interested in Europe tho.

Oh, and DuncanownsKobe: What was it you meant about "worrying" about Sarver being on the committee for Vegas NBA. What does have to do with the Suns?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This man will have a career night against the Mavs tonight

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Oh, and DuncanownsKobe: What was it you meant about "worrying" about Sarver being on the committee for Vegas NBA. What does have to do with the Suns?
    Considering Sarver has no association with Phoenix whatsoever and has a horrible relationship with the fans, idk why more people aren't worried he's trying to move the team to Vegas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering Sarver has no association with Phoenix whatsoever and has a horrible relationship with the fans, idk why more people aren't worried he's trying to move the team to Vegas.
    That's very unlikely. The US airways center is almost sold out in every game, the suns fans are passionate about their suns= profit for Sarver. He might invest in a team in Vegas, but he would not touch a flourishing investment. He is a business man first and foremost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns if you still had Amare you would be making the playoffs. I think what Kerr or Sarver did to the team with the trades is just sick... Looks pretty dismantled now. Sorry...

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    That's very unlikely. The US airways center is almost sold out in every game
    O they were, but that's quickly fading away. The season ticket holders (the few I know at least) say that the only way they are even going to consider renewing the tickets is if the ticket prices plummet and if they actually make some roster improvements this off season. Sarver liked it when he could get away with selling draft picks and only a few fans like me cared, now he knows those days are over in Phoenix.

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Please take off the pic of Thabeet. I would never want that no-talent piece of on my team. At least Blake and Amare could compete for the lowest IQ on the team which would be humorous.

Getting on the Thabeet bandwagon is like cheering in your team's war room when you draft Robin Lopez... oh , that means we'll get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O they were, but that's quickly fading away. The season ticket holders (the few I know at least) say that the only way they are even going to consider renewing the tickets is if the ticket prices plummet and if they actually make some roster improvements this off season. Sarver liked it when he could get away with selling draft picks and only a few fans like me cared, now he knows those days are over in Phoenix.
    I hate Sarver's frugal ways. He absolutely does not care about the Suns as a team, I believe that. I think as long as Sarver keeps being the true cancer for the front office, I can't imagine it getting any better in the off-season.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    At least Blake and Amare could compete for the lowest IQ on the team which would be humorous.
    You obviously mean 3rd lowest IQ on the team since Richardson and Useless Lopez are 1 and 2. Idk if you've ever heard Lopez talk but he sounds like a Cuban re .

Thread Information