Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The owner routinely s on the fanbase and on the field they choke close games like no other. Cut them a break.
    oh yeah because al davis was fantastic to raider fans in his last years... fake fair weather fans dont deserve a franchise

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If Gould and Kittle play the Niners win this game. Gonna be tough to win the division now though unless they win in Seattle.
    IMO Shanahan plays for the Tie late if there wasn't undefeated season on the line.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    oh yeah because al davis was fantastic to raider fans in his last years... fake fair weather fans dont deserve a franchise
    wasn't saying they were like the Raiders fanbase. My family outside myself are diehard Charger fans and it sucks watching all the the team puts them through on and off the field.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    IMO Shanahan plays for the Tie late if there wasn't undefeated season on the line.
    Regardless, three straight passing plays by your QB who is clearly choking was ridiculous. Don't trust Shanahan or Garoppolo in close games at all.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    ur talking to shtick nation. guys like him are the reason the NFL should ship the chargers off to london or just retract them outright. such a ty fanbase that doesnt care about the team ...
    Didn't you hear Deano last week? "We're not ing moving to ing London, that." The league must have been thrilled about det one, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wasn't saying they were like the Raiders fanbase. My family outside myself are diehard Charger fans and it sucks watching all the the team puts them through on and off the field.
    oh please. they made the playoffs just last year and even won a playoff game ... even without having any home games because their own fans couldnt fill up a goddam soccer stadium

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Didn't you hear Deano last week? "We're not ing moving to ing London, that." The league must have been thrilled about det one, tbh.
    taking a defiant on the league and instead supporting your local fanbase? wow what a terrible owner

al davis used to sue the NFL for s sake and raider fans recognized it as brand/team loyalty

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    "fans" who sided with spanos over schottenheimer on the heels of a 14-2 season now complaining that spanos has their back too much

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I'd have taken that +200 SEA all day. But I wouldn't have made so much, cos like a wuss I would've hedged.

You RWilson haters.
    He made some great plays. Touch pass t.d. to tight end was sweet. Several of those scrambles for + yards.
    Also had to overcome two bonehead turnovers by his own team.

Garrapalo was turrible.

Thread Information