Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't the DOD coming out and admitting they ed up? That's owning up to it.

Firing or not is more complicated. Who do you fire? the source that provided bad intel?
    Negatory. Noone is getting fired.

No investigations.

Its the complete opposite of owning up to it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are not owning up to it. Noone is getting fired. Its literally the opposite of owning up to it
    More bad intel. That has been the case for the past 20 years.

It's why you need a mentally fit POTUS to sometimes trust his own instincts. We have Joe Biden

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Biden is POTUS now
    no ing Einstein, great observation. The point is any poster here pretending to suddenly care that some civilians got killed by a drone strike is completely full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Negatory. Noone is getting fired.

No investigations.

Its the complete opposite of owning up to it
    Making public you ed up is 100% owning up to it, and follows an internal investigation. Didn't come out from a leak, it came directly from the administration.

Again, you didn't answer the question, who gets fired? the guy that provided bad intel? the general that authorized the OP based on said bad intel? The pawn that was piloting the drone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no ing Einstein, great observation. The point is any poster here pretending to suddenly care that some civilians got killed by a drone strike is completely full of .
    Same with a lot of things but it's also full of that any poster here suddenly cares that people suddenly care about anything they didn't care about before the WH political party change.

Example - The border issue seems to be a crisis with 10K people living under a bridge, but the liberal MSM doesn't care that much about it. I don't see a lot of talk here about it either. Fewer people created more headlines during the last administration. You weren't offended by that dichotomy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making public you ed up is 100% owning up to it, and follows an internal investigation. Didn't come out from a leak, it came directly from the administration.

Again, you didn't answer the question, who gets fired? the guy that provided bad intel? the general that authorized the OP based on said bad intel? The pawn that was piloting the drone?
    No one gets fired. Someone gets reassigned. Probably some intel geek gets a better job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gets fired. Someone gets reassigned. Probably some intel geek gets a better job.
    Likely. Probably rank down the source as well.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charged by Trump's DOJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same with a lot of things but it's also full of that any poster here suddenly cares that people suddenly care about anything they didn't care about before the WH political party change.

Example - The border issue seems to be a crisis with 10K people living under a bridge, but the liberal MSM doesn't care that much about it. I don't see a lot of talk here about it either. Fewer people created more headlines during the last administration. You weren't offended by that dichotomy.
    The liberal media?

Same media that said Bernie getting the Democratic nomination would lead to a bunch of political executions

Get the out of here with such dumb right wing talking points

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least no mean tweets

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignoring Trump's four year drone war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dunno about that, been plastered all over the news from what I can tell. However, it's framed completely different from the left or right media outlets.

One frames it as an immigration crisis, the other as an humanitarian crisis.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you done ing your mother- this early?
    "mother" materiel on a Saturday, Homer? You couldn't wait till Monday? What he is wrong with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe is a murderer
    FACTS

Not pretty but - a return to integrity and honesty, regardless of optics.
    Lol This BS administration is anything but honest and has no integrity whatsoever.

Four years of corrupt dictatorship and now the messy clean up.
    Not even a year in and Biden rules by decree... Looks like a dictator, acts like a dictator, and rules like a dictator so he must be a...

You and your TDS make for some cringe worthy entertainment.

Even cultists can see that if trump were in office the dictator would stroll up to the mic, look straight into the camera and say, “this is fake news…the media is lying to hurt me…they were isis terrorists…we did a fantastic job…lie breathe lie breathe …”
    You're a ing child playing make believe all the damn time. You're so ing pathetic SH.

"mother" materiel on a Saturday, Homer? You couldn't wait till Monday? What he is wrong with you?
    SH is a ing re bro

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those delicious MAGA- TEEERZ!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignoring Trump's four year drone war.
    Whataboutism.info/imadamnmoron.jpeg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those delicious MAGA- TEEERZ!!!

Nice! No rebuttal whatsoever because you're a ing re bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The liberal media?

Same media that said Bernie getting the Democratic nomination would lead to a bunch of political executions

Get the out of here with such dumb right wing talking points
    splitting hairs on the liberal media, on who's more liberal, AOC or Bernie.

The ‘Liberal Leaning’ Media Has Passed Its Tipping Point
    A return to balance would be commercially unviable. The best solution may be an honest embrace of bias.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-lib...nt-11590430876

You acting like it's a ing myth, and are in full denial as if the truth isn't extremely easy to find.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutism.info/imadamnmoron.jpeg
    you didn't say a word for the entirety of the war until it was over and then only because you were butthurt; you declared troops would still be there this Thanksgiving.

hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno about that, been plastered all over the news from what I can tell. However, it's framed completely different from the left or right media outlets.

One frames it as an immigration crisis, the other as an humanitarian crisis.
    Either way it's on the dems and so the liberal MSM prefers to talk about Lil Nas X.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA TEEERZ!

“Moar warrrr!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    splitting hairs on the liberal media, on who's more liberal, AOC or Bernie.

The ‘Liberal Leaning’ Media Has Passed Its Tipping Point
    A return to balance would be commercially unviable. The best solution may be an honest embrace of bias.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-lib...nt-11590430876

You acting like it's a ing myth, and are in full denial as if the truth isn't extremely easy to find.
    Yes that leftwing media that stanned so hard for Bernie in the primaries. You trolling or you really believe that that everyone not as hard right as Clear Channel is the left wing MSM? What a joke, just because the fascist right has huge a mass media doesn't mean everyone outside that information bubble is liberal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either way it's on the dems and so the liberal MSM prefers to talk about Lil Nas X.
    Trump s have to lie every single time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA TEEERZ!

“Moar warrrr!”
    Lmao At this blowhard re thinking he's cool here or irl... You're a ing loon worse than bouts bro. You are a certified nutcase!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes that leftwing media that stanned so hard for Bernie in the primaries. You trolling or you really believe that that everyone not as hard right as Clear Channel is the left wing MSM? What a joke, just because the fascist right has huge a mass media doesn't mean everyone outside that information bubble is liberal.
    You're kidding right? Donna Brazile at Fox... Enough said!

As for liberal, nah, they're authoritarian regressive s just like yourself Baseline .

Thread Information