Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a HS coach at Reagan who died at 29. Don't know vaccination status. School's website took his page down, but obvious he was > 300 lbs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfectly healthy people are getting and spreading this disease. Yes, they fare much better with the symptoms.
    PUBLIC health versus me myself and I.
    Don't make the public obese.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compare a disease that is moderately deadly but HIGHLY infectious. With a disease that is very deadly, but has a very low rate of infection.

Disease A: What is 1% of 1 million People. Disease B: What is 6% of 1000 people?

Disease B is 6 times as deadly as disease A, but it is not nearly as worrisome for a population that has limited medical facilities. Why is this? Hint. If Disease A infects 1000x more people then... you have your answer.
    Covid is unprecedented for our modern medicine. We have never faced something CLOSE to the rate of infection of covid, in combination with the fact that it knocks the out of people and can even kill them. Not even close.
    I thought that's what you meant. Still, in the end, isn't covid just another thing that affects us? The focus should not only be on vaccination but on what can help offset the illness if you do get it. Do that and we are good. People with AIDS live forever now a days. Pretty sure if enough focus is placed on this for Covid we'll be ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, the mental gymnastics of biblethumpers never cease to amaze me, tbh
    Whatever man (or however you identify). Are you not religious then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same god that sent us this virus?
    With a capital G bro. God. No, we ALL live and die. You can blame it on anything but in the end we all must consider if God is real and will we be judged. I'm not even close to perfect buy I also am not anywhere near denying God. Do that at your own risk. In my opinion, God is what is missing from the world today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me guess, you're a boomer too?
    Not sure what qualifies as a boomer. I'm 44.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're definitely not one.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't make the public obese.
    Good luck.
    And old people are understandably more at risk as well.
    So dont make the public old either. This virus is working on both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one calling the US the greatest nation on earth. We haven't been that in a long time. We have the strongest military on earth but that's about it.
    WHAT? It's optional, but have you ever served? You need to be banned from this or any American site anywhere you asshole! I would give you a chance tho. Go visit other countries and see how you like it. I've served this country and been around the world... the US is the best. AFTER that, if you don't agree with me then move out. At first I thought you were an older gentleman. Now I think you're just a kid with no experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing cannot stand a guy that works for me. But.... the guy is a very good estimator and gets us jobs. So....

Also, it could be that it was not essential to dump this guy. Unless you are in the situation you really don't know. I mean... Bruce Willis dumped Demi Moore! (An all time crime!) However he knew her best.
    Maybe because sometimes it's isn't all about me, me, me... what I want, etc...

Leadership jobs require leaving pettiness and selfishness behind for the greater good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck.
    And old people are understandably more at risk as well.
    So dont make the public old either. This virus is working on both.
    One thing is immutable, the other is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever man (or however you identify). Are you not religious then?
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a boomer then. The whole "what he did for me and my family" sounded very boomerish...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a capital G bro. God. No, we ALL live and die. You can blame it on anything but in the end we all must consider if God is real and will we be judged. I'm not even close to perfect buy I also am not anywhere near denying God. Do that at your own risk. In my opinion, God is what is missing from the world today.
    Looks like you're no scared enough of your god to be cheating on the mother of your children...

Let me take another guess, you think the current Pope is a commie...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHAT? It's optional, but have you ever served? You need to be banned from this or any American site anywhere you asshole! I would give you a chance tho. Go visit other countries and see how you like it. I've served this country and been around the world... the US is the best. AFTER that, if you don't agree with me then move out. At first I thought you were an older gentleman. Now I think you're just a kid with no experience.
    You should be banned for not posting hollow USA #1 propaganda

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because sometimes it's isn't all about me, me, me... what I want, etc...

Leadership jobs require leaving pettiness and selfishness behind for the greater good.

Then we, as a nation, should act to get rid of the current and inadequate commander in chief. Yes unprecedented but WE did hire him.

I'm also not a believer that just because it's written somewhere it can't be changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well there you go. Hope you change you mind bro. (Really)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then we, as a nation, should act to get rid of the current and inadequate commander in chief. Yes unprecedented but WE did hire him.

I'm also not a believer that just because it's written somewhere it can't be changed.
    Well at least you're one of the few Trump s who can admit Biden won the election. Guess that's a start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a boomer then. The whole "what he did for me and my family" sounded very boomerish...

I just do me. I'll fight anyone for my immediate little family. There's a certain regiment we follow that me and the wife believe will prepare our kids the best. Just hate to see people chose NO GOD because of what the FLESH wants. No one is perfect but we are all eligible to repent. (Any time any place... regardless of what the situatio9n is. If it's legit, and only you know, it's legit.)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing is immutable, the other is not.
    There are clearly people pre disposed to being fatter by genetics as well.
    People who have asthma are also more likely to get more severe symptoms with Covid.
    There is a large list. Fat certainly does not help. But general respiratory issues are more important.

So you need to pick on them as well. We have not become political correct enough to stop picking on fat people yet have we? I am not sure about the general feeling on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like you're no scared enough of your god to be cheating on the mother of your children...

Let me take another guess, you think the current Pope is a commie...
    Didn't say i did or didn't. Still what i did had nothing to do what's right. Nothing to do with YOUR choices. BTW the pope is a catholic thing. A person does not need a middle man to speak to God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are clearly people pre disposed to being fatter by genetics as well.
    People who have asthma are also more likely to get more severe symptoms with Covid.
    There is a large list. Fat certainly does not help. But general respiratory issues are more important.

So you need to pick on them as well. We have not become political correct enough to stop picking on fat people yet have we? I am not sure about the general feeling on this one.

Its a reality. Sorry if truth hurts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be banned for not posting hollow USA #1 propaganda

Whatever this means: 若いパイパン大好き. Just remember this, USA = the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's only there because the orange moron had to go... it is what it is...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't say i did or didn't. Still what i did had nothing to do what's right. Nothing to do with YOUR choices. BTW the pope is a catholic thing. A person does not need a middle man to speak to God.
    But you think he's a commie?

I mean I don't generally don't have a problem with religious people, except when they molest children, etc...

Thread Information