Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    And The Curse claims its second victim.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count

Dude, check out what I said about these Miss schools?

Then check out what I said about James Conner and Nick Chubb.

Why is it you never ever get anything right?

Post Count
    Prescott was terrible overall in this game. Bad decisions, late reads, missed throws. Had drops to deal with as well. But not a suprising loss. They haven't played well in weeks now. I think Ole Miss has a good shot at them.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    When I think of Mississippi I think of them old blues from the Delta and guys like Robert Johnson, Charley Patton, Son House and how Tommy Johnson sold his soul at them crossroads to the Haitian diety Legbu for guitar immortality. I don't think football.

Since 2004 Ole Miss has played in but four bowl games. MSU has played in five. Neither team has ever won more than nine games in a season.

If we think of "star" NFL players who came out of Miss schools...Brett Favre Southen Mississippi. Then Eli Manning Ole Miss. Who am I missing? Well .....Jerry Rice Mississippi Valley State and Walter Payton Jackson State.

Could 2014 be the year all that changes? I know, I know, way back when Ole Miss had a great team but that was back before the black athletes were the compe ion.

I also think of Marcus Dupree who came out of Philadelphia Miss.
    The Curse.

And no, nobody gives a about your love for Nick Chubb

The Curse.

I'll go slow....

Did both Miss schools have the best season they have ever had as a pair...well?

Damn you're dumb.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Damn you're cursed

Damn you're cursed
    I said they'd be in the mix, now think stupid.

My Team
    Post Count
    The Curse.

Even with the bowl game ass-whippings....Miss. St. and Ole Miss had two of their best years (and the best combined) in history. LOL Curse

Even with the bowl game ass-whippings....Miss. St. and Ole Miss had two of their best years (and the best combined) in history. LOL Curse
    Yep, just like I talked about, as we all can see Blake is an idiot.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Fatvantes's curse was in full effect when Treadwell got his leg rolled up tbh

My Team
    Post Count
    Yeah that looked painful. Wasn't it on the goal line....going in for the winning score? Okay....maybe Avante did curse Ole Miss.

How's the basketball squad in Oxford look? Like a SEC team? Lol.....

God we suck in basketball now too...LOL SEC.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    I wish Henderson could've played in Oxford forever. Nothing like watching him jack up godawful 3s and rustle up fans when 1 finally went in

My Team
    Post Count
    God I hated Marshall.

My Team
    Post Count
    And ever since we swapped the white Rick with the black Rick....all downhill since then.

Another dummy, hahaha!!!!!!! I said the Miss schools would be in the mix, and they were.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I said they'd be in the mix, now think stupid.
    So you think losing 5 of 7 puts you in the mix?

The mix for what? mediocrity??

Your definition of in the mix sucks.

So you think losing 5 of 7 puts you in the mix?

The mix for what? mediocrity??

Your definition of in the mix sucks.
    I'll go slow stupid....

When was the last time both Miss schools were ranked in the top 10? Well?

Dude, go bug somebody else, ok?

My Team
    Post Count
    dirk4mvp

How did it feel to see your boy Moncrief going in with no lube on the Bengals today. I can remember him not doing a goddamn thing all year at Ole Miss...then he went in balls deep on the Bulldogs for the Golden Egg.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I'll go slow stupid....
    Do that for your own sake, not mine.

When was the last time both Miss schools were ranked in the top 10? Well?
    Who cares, that just shows how irrelevant those two schools are and that fact that you made a broad generalization about the 2 irrelevant schools almost a month into the season means jack squat.

Dude, go bug somebody else, ok?
    Don't like being called out when you look like a re ?? Got it, I wouldn't either but when you asinine statements you bring it upon yourself. Don't want me to call you out for being stupid? Do us all a favor and quit posting.

Do that for your own sake, not mine.

Who cares, that just shows how irrelevant those two schools are and that fact that you made a broad generalization about the 2 irrelevant schools almost a month into the season means jack squat.

Don't like being called out when you look like a re ?? Got it, I wouldn't either but when you asinine statements you bring it upon yourself. Don't want me to call you out for being stupid? Do us all a favor and quit posting.
    Did we al not talk about the Miss schools this season like never before? Are we still talking about them? That was what I was talking about. They were in the mix, so I nailed it.

How about you deal in facts ok shorty? The only re here is you. And stop following me around ok idiot?

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    dirk4mvp

How did it feel to see your boy Moncrief going in with no lube on the Bengals today. I can remember him not doing a goddamn thing all year at Ole Miss...then he went in balls deep on the Bulldogs for the Golden Egg.
    #FeedMoncrief

I saw him at a dealers house last spring gone on dem bars. Thought he was gonna suck in the nfl. But then he didn't tee hee

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Did we al not talk about the Miss schools this season like never before? Are we still talking about them? That was what I was talking about. They were in the mix, so I nailed it.
    Only a moron would think a team that had Bo Wallace as a QB would be "in the mix"

Only a moron would think a team that goes 2-5 in its last 7 games would be "in the mix"

The only thing you nailed was that you showed you have no "real" football knowledge. Got back to the little kids table until you learn how to talk big biy football.

How about you deal in facts ok shorty?
    You seem to forget that 2-5 fact??

Like I said come back when you can talk big boy football.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    all about det bass no treble.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Both Mississippi schools got embarrassed in their bowls... must have been weighed down by a certain tub of lard hopping on their bandwagon. #Cursed

Thread Information