My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pandemic is over here. But maybe not for long.....

Pick a lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pandemic is over here. But maybe not for long.....

Israel?

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/israel/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US funded research has been lied about by multiple parties. No one is claiming Covid is from a lab leak yet they are just calling for more transparency. Did you even read the article?
    This has been the case all along.
    I have written about this MULTIPLE times.
    So what are you brining here? Like this is something new?

China has been a problem in this.
    Both Trump and Biden have stated this multiple times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are now over 20 variants of the basic Delta variety.
    They are not naming any of them because they are not thought to be different enough in causing problems compared to the original.
    This is called evolution. And evolution is not told to produce a more deadly variant.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    No, I'm not. Let me remind you what you posted, because it looks like you have shaky memory...

The letter goes to great lengths to explain why the EcoHealth Alliance research couldn't have been the progenitor to COVID (which purportedly was the question asked to them by a member of Congress), AND doesn't mention even once gain-of-function.

That apparently didn't stop Richard H. Ebright, whoever that is, to claim the exact opposite in his clickbait tweet, and apparently you fell for it. It's ok, it happens.

This obviously comes after Dr Fauci made Trump look stupid and repeatedly schooled Rand Paul in Congress, and the fake news have been non-stop since.

I'm not a friend of Fauci, I don't owe him anything, but it's been clear for a long ass time Republicans hate his guts.

To sum up, there's zero evidence so far that Fauci lied about the NIH research in Wuhan, and there has never been any admission from the NIH that he lied about the NIH research in Wuhan either.

There's a bunch of internal papers from the NIH that also don't plainly state nor prove Fauci lied about the NIH research in Wuhan. But if you ask Ricky the biologist, or Rita the biochemist their opinions about those papers, they think it means Fauci lied. Good for them, it proves zero.
    Neither I nor anyone I quoted claimed the EcoHealth research was the progenitor to Covid.

Your constant shielding of Fauci is odd. If he didn't lie about the NIH research in Wuhan then that means he wasn't aware of what EcoHealth was doing in Wuhan. Huge problem either way. NIH funded gain of function research through EcoHealth, that isn't up for debate. What's up for debate is whether or not they knew that is what they were funding. EcoHealth broke protocol per NIH.

Every single person I've quoted is simply asking for transparency. Surprised you wouldn't be calling for the same.

How can the NIH claim with certainty the EcoHealth research couldn't have been the progenitor to COVID when WIV deleted their viral database in September 2019? In 2018 proposal Peter Daszak from EcoHealth claimed he had 180 unique SARSr-CoVs. The same Peter Daszak who hid his competing interests while being the leading the Lancet COVID commission and authoring the article in the Lancet on the origins of Covid that shot down the lab leak theory.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...377-5/fulltext

The same Peter Daszak who's Lancet COVID commission investigating the origins that was shut down because of his hidden bias.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2414

We need transparency.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    This has been the case all along.
    I have written about this MULTIPLE times.
    So what are you brining here? Like this is something new?

China has been a problem in this.
    Both Trump and Biden have stated this multiple times.
    You haven't written about what I posted a single time. Yes, what I posted is something new.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't written about what I posted a single time. Yes, what I posted is something new.
    Describe in what way it is new.

We have been trying to get China to cooperate way back to Trump.
    Chinese scientists call ours and pleaded for us to understand this might be very bad very early on.
    Their government shirked the responsibility. We have always had back and forth with the particular lab that worked with the virus and many others. WE helped them set up a lot of these labs. And funded them because they were doing interesting work that could aid us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccine study links virus to rare neurological illness

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59011511

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not a story its a fact. Private en ies can make the rules. I bet you showed Whataburger by not wearing shoes, yeah?
    Do you tell your customers that you have not been vaccinated for the flu or Covid?
    And tell them you dont use new needles because you dont believe in the sniffles or any other microbe you cant see.
    OSHA would love your place... bro... Now that would be... a cool story.
    I mean I get it; you're all for authoritarianism and communism seeing how the state now directly works with private en ies.

As for Whataburger, I show them by not eating their garbage for years and years now. I never darken their door.

I tell my customers everything... Funny how yall think I don't mention this or that while never stepping foot in my establishment nor meeting me face to face.

OSHA can suck my !
    Last edited by koriwhat; 10-25-2021 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake Qhtistian pretending to care about animals.
    Either way what's your thought on what Fauci and the NIH were up to instead of your fake internet scoreboard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more wishcasting from beep boop
    "Everyone's a Nazi except our Nazi!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither I nor anyone I quoted claimed the EcoHealth research was the progenitor to Covid.
    Non-scientifically literate dip s on the right and in right wing propaganda mills don't have similar hesitations or understandings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your constant shielding of Fauci is odd. If he didn't lie about the NIH research in Wuhan then that means he wasn't aware of what EcoHealth was doing in Wuhan. Huge problem either way. NIH funded gain of function research through EcoHealth, that isn't up for debate. What's up for debate is whether or not they knew that is what they were funding. EcoHealth broke protocol per NIH.

Every single person I've quoted is simply asking for transparency. Surprised you wouldn't be calling for the same.

How can the NIH claim with certainty the EcoHealth research couldn't have been the progenitor to COVID when WIV deleted their viral database in September 2019? In 2018 proposal Peter Daszak from EcoHealth claimed he had 180 unique SARSr-CoVs. The same Peter Daszak who hid his competing interests while being the leading the Lancet COVID commission and authoring the article in the Lancet on the origins of Covid that shot down the lab leak theory.

The same Peter Daszak who's Lancet COVID commission investigating the origins that was shut down because of his hidden bias.

We need transparency.
    Meh. Tempest in a teacup.

Ecohealth ignored the protocols and did . Turns out they were supposed to report that .

NIH had protocols in place and actively prohibited it, and required reporting. Protocols are very transparent.

Somewhat problematic in that there was a failure on a few levels, but not earthshaking.

This is being used as a tool on the right to go after Fauci. The crusade against Fauci must be put in place because he dared to contradict messiah Trump.

That is the only value this has. As propaganda by the right, and is the only reason any right-wing media company spends a single second on it.

Must.
    Destroy.
    Fauci.

Censure Ecohealth, improve the controls, and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I get it; you're all for authoritarianism and communism seeing how the state now directly works with private en ies.

As for Whataburger, I show them by not eating their garbage for years and years now. I never darken their door.

I tell my customers everything... Funny how yall think I don't mention this or that while never stepping foot in my establishment nor meeting me face to face.

OSHA can suck my !
    Funny how you dont read.
    Where did I say you did not.
    I said I bet you did.

So you go shirtless and barefoot into dining establishments to show them they cant commie you! And so now, tell us you never go into establishments that post rules about no shirt, no shoes, no service. Go ahead. You take only Whataburger and run with it... flake out again.

So you dont follow any guidelines of safety after pricking people under the skin. And if you actually do, you are a commie.
    gtfoh.
    You follow rules just like everyone else. You just pussy out on masks and shots. Muh rites of passage...

Fck OSHA. You probably learned their rules for staying sterile and dont even know it.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-25-2021 at 07:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

OSHA can suck my !
    Do you disobey the closest red light to your place of business just to show the government to stay out of your private affairs? Traffic commies...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are now over 20 variants of the basic Delta variety.
    They are not naming any of them because they are not thought to be different enough in causing problems compared to the original.
    This is called evolution. And evolution is not told to produce a more deadly variant.
    How do you know what God told it to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they have a Nazi, Nazi's are no longer bad. Then they debate the meaning of the true Nazi vs the 3rd Reich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I quoted your post that included a letter explaining that. If you don't want to own that part of the conversation you started with the tweet you posted then just say so.

There's nothing odd and isn't restricted to Fauci. Here you go again speculating and trying to connect imaginary dots. We don't have to suppose anything. You either have evidence to prove what you're saying, or keep making up as you go.

Those do ents didn't prove anything with regards to Fauci lying about the NIH research in Wuhan. Why make it up then?

If you don't like Fauci, just say so. It's not a big deal. He's probably got some things right and some things wrong, but when you have to build smear stories based solely on speculation, then don't get upset they're not taken seriously.

We need transparency.
    Moar conspiracies. You don't want transparency at all. Transparency was those papers that do not contain the evidence that you want, so some stories are built to pretend that they do.

What you want is to advance the theory that the virus was engineered in China (and extra bonus if it was released on purpose), whether that is true or not true. Smearing Fauci and the NIH is just a means to that end.

It also aligns well with discrediting science, because that's another conservative bone to pick.

All that is very transparent. It's just completely unnecessary. If you have the evidence to back up the claim, do so. Otherwise, stop making up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either way what's your thought on what Fauci and the NIH were up to instead of your fake internet scoreboard?
    What were they "up to"? Not sure what you're referring to. What's the current smear on Fauci going on in Fox News, tbh? I don't watch MSM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's Nazi about Fauci? Feel free to elaborate...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know what God told it to do?
    I dont.
    What have you got on it?
    I know how evolution is supposed to work. The variations in genetic material that natural selection works on appear to be largely random.
    I guess you disagree.
    So explain your ideas.
    Go. This should be interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were they "up to"? Not sure what you're referring to. What's the current smear on Fauci going on in Fox News, tbh? I don't watch MSM.
    He and hater have no idea of the chronological order of this whole epidemic and the events and thoughts of people who understand diseases.
    So something Fauci said in Feb was wrong in June and they fail to get that science works by going on current knowledge. The red team right has constantly harped on this while totally forgetting Trump's outrageous thoughts that had nothing to do with any evidence at that moment in time.

Its total hypocrisy and a total lack of understanding the order of events in this mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He and hater have no idea of the chronological order of this whole epidemic and the events and thoughts of people who understand diseases.
    So something Fauci said in Feb was wrong in June and they fail to get that science works by going on current knowledge. The red team right has constantly harped on this while totally forgetting Trump's outrageous thoughts that had nothing to do with any evidence at that moment in time.

Its total hypocrisy and a total lack of understanding the order of events in this mess.
    I can see dinging Fauci for his comments on masks early on (and even then, you have to sorta force it, because it's pretty understandable based on the context), but I wouldn't be surprised if he's being accused of drinking children's blood at this point, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see dinging Fauci for his comments on masks early on (and even then, you have to sorta force it, because it's pretty understandable based on the context), but I wouldn't be surprised if he's being accused of drinking children's blood at this point, tbh.
    Eating or sucking children's bodily fluids seems to be a good go to.

People completely forget how worried we were about surface contamination and touching things.
    Well big news occurred that the air is the major source of transmission.
    But just forget about that. Many other virus require direct contact and or much larger amount of body fluid. So it was absolutely not strange that we would start here before a whole lot more evidence was gathered.

Thread Information