Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Hoops Czar is lurking. Not calling you out or anything, but it's been ages, my dude. How ya been?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big brain. BLM is a violent mob so don't tell me a rational person shouldn't be prepared for them with a gun. Two arms wasn't the only thing going after him. At the first scene there were people in frame firing guns at him(I'm assuming at him).

He was running with his gun pointed down. If we're dealing with "rational people" then why are they chasing someone that doesn't appear to want to do anything. The rational person should realize he could stop and shoot all of the people around him if that was his intention.

The kid has no duty to violent mob when he's trying to protect himself. They attacked him and they suffered the consequences.
    This is a truly disgusting position you just posted.

You aren't worth the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big brain. BLM is a violent mob so don't tell me a rational person shouldn't be prepared for them with a gun. Two arms wasn't the only thing going after him. At the first scene there were people in frame firing guns at him(I'm assuming at him).

He was running with his gun pointed down. If we're dealing with "rational people" then why are they chasing someone that doesn't appear to want to do anything. The rational person should realize he could stop and shoot all of the people around him if that was his intention.

You love running your mouth...
    The kid has no duty to violent mob when he's trying to protect himself. They attacked him and they suffered the consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country has very few leftist politicians. Leftism is not popular. It shows how distorted some views are that they'll look at Biden and Harris and think they're even a little radical.
    They would be so confused if you dropped them in the middle of Europe or... ...just took them on a trip up north to Canada.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alternative entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country has very few leftist politicians. Leftism is not popular. It shows how distorted some views are that they'll look at Biden and Harris and think they're even a little radical.
    Yup. The last two election cycles have taught me that mainstream Democrats are very moderate. They fail (when negotiating) rightward. I've dropped out of the Democratic party because of their cowardice on all too many issues and gleeful willingness to concede any true progressive ideals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. The last two election cycles have taught me that mainstream Democrats are very moderate. They fail (when negotiating) rightward. I've dropped out of the Democratic party because of their cowardice on all too many issues and gleeful willingness to concede any true progressive ideals.
    What party do you affiliate with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alternative entertainment.

That was oddly satisfying.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was oddly satisfying.
    I would've like to have seen what the drone could've done against the zoomba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What party do you affiliate with?
    None. I stopped self-identifying as a Democrat about 4 months ago. First time in my life I haven't been affiliated. And the idea I'd ever even remotely consider voting for a Republican or Libertarian is repulsive to me.

Thus, leftists like myself are homeless. The Green Party was corrupted by that self-serving hack Jill Stein. There's a movement to branch out into the People's Party of America from the Green party because it was so badly ruined by her over the last 8 years and too much of the corporate taint that stenches up the duopoly.

But really, there's no true option if we want any political influence whatsoever than to make waves within the Democratic party. It's what Bernie did and why his repudiation from within the establishment was do crushing to so many of us. Thus, folks like myself, with the views I have, will be doing my damage from the inside. Trying to slowly but surely go full insurgent on the Democratic party by electing progressives and leftists around the country, one by one.

Thankfully where I live, I have a real progressive to get out and support that is a Democrat, Julie Oliver, for Congress in TX-25. I'm nonplussed about Senate and the President races but will likely vote for the Dems in those races if it appears close enough (within 7% or so). Otherwise I'll go Green or write-in where I can.

Long winded answer but it's necessary to fully underscore my position.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fun fact:. Mental health issues are unevenly distributed among those on the left, particularly those on the far left.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The wife of a victim to the BLM rioters.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Party of tolerance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None. I stopped self-identifying as a Democrat about 4 months ago. First time in my life I haven't been affiliated. And the idea I'd ever even remotely consider voting for a Republican or Libertarian is repulsive to me.

Thus, leftists like myself are homeless. The Green Party was corrupted by that self-serving hack Jill Stein. There's a movement to branch out into the People's Party of America from the Green party because it was so badly ruined by her over the last 8 years and too much of the corporate taint that stenches up the duopoly.

But really, there's no true option if we want any political influence whatsoever than to make waves within the Democratic party. It's what Bernie did and why his repudiation from within the establishment was do crushing to so many of us. Thus, folks like myself, with the views I have, will be doing my damage from the inside. Trying to slowly but surely go full insurgent on the Democratic party by electing progressives and leftists around the country, one by one.

Thankfully where I live, I have a real progressive to get out and support that is a Democrat, Julie Oliver, for Congress in TX-25. I'm nonplussed about Senate and the President races but will likely vote for the Dems in those races if it appears close enough (within 7% or so). Otherwise I'll go Green or write-in where I can.

Long winded answer but it's necessary to fully underscore my position.
    Mate, the democrats are ing right. America just has moved the goal post, the republic moved it further. Both parties are ing way right.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good Americans should never give a single dollar to the NBA.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "agitators"
    lol NAdolph

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't tell me we do not need guns to protect ourselves against this violent movement tbh. Anyone saying we do not need guns just wants you fall in line with the mob or be their victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "agitators"
    lol NAdolph
    Would you like to be that cop ?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Leftism is not popular.
    bernie sanders was the runner up for one of two major parties. twice. majority of americans support UBI now. the squad won their primaries. there's cori bush and jamaal bowman.

progress is being made.

young people are more liberal and less religious. things aren't swinging right.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young people are currently attacking people for having different views than them. Very "liberal" of them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bernie sanders was the runner up for one of two major parties. twice. majority of americans support UBI now. the squad won their primaries. there's cori bush and jamaal bowman.

progress is being made.

young people are more liberal and less religious. things aren't swinging right.
    Wrong. That left turn is old as white folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. That left turn is old as white folks.
    That is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen posted here. Are you really that deluded? Old folks are almost never left of someone like Biden. The progressive movement at any point in time is a youth movement.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The morally superior BLM rioters are more violent and racist than nearly every American.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Those young liberals aka BLM that was mentioned a few comments ago. Their tolerance brings tears to my eyes.

Thread Information