Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was vindicated on-the-spot, but, Media couldn't resist dragging it for 3 years. Time of their lives doing so.

Just thank Christ Kobe didn't prostrate himself at the time. They had to beg him to come there, when he was luncheoning with Nessa and the girls at Disneyland. He came dressed like Duncan at the Federal Court House, drew up a steel chair and gave it to Howard man to fool. Howard listened intently, sweating profusely in an A/C blasted room, got up..."I have to use the bathroom." --- snuck out the service elevator and went to a pinball arcade. I saw him. I was in there. "You're not playing those games anymore, Dale! I've had it!" - Girl
    Gold, Cully. Pure Gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trade howard and ariza for gobert and keep drafting perimeter defenders for some years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    trade howard and ariza for gobert and keep drafting perimeter defenders for some years.
    why would Utah do that

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im with Cully we both were against the begging. I was definitively against paying that clown the max (same with Melo aldridge monroe etc.), I wasnt against the trade only cully was. Thread. But once I saw Dwight up close ... not just the national TV games I knew his game was suspect.He cares more about his physique than his post game. I thought shaq was just jealous but he saw the craven in him (even if he was jealous)

To make matters worse we asked Pau ...a skilled post man to drift on the perimeter so this fool could occupy the block.

It was not only dark, but it shows we did not know hoops or how to recover from the veto. But at least we avoided Bynum's knees and Howard's cowardice ... problem is we have a huge hole in the middle. Not even Ben Simmons will change that and neither would have Oakafor. We REALLY needed KAT.
    & even there we were rudderless. Media steered Kupchak around on that draft till we were both sea sick.

We have to hit ocean's bottom. Until that happens we'll continue to fall league after league under the sea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Celtics aren't involved in anything for him, they are actually building a nice team.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How do you up TWO top 10 picks? Jim turned you s into Philly.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

det stock has fallen hard in couple years..freakin' Toronto is saying no to Dwert
    Raptors don't have the pieces to match the salary unless they are moving Lowry/DeRozan/Carroll. Horford is the perfect fit for the Raptors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors don't have the pieces to match the salary unless they are moving Lowry/DeRozan/Carroll. Horford is the perfect fit for the Raptors.
    Doesnt make sense to trade with a confrence rival though. If they can shift to the west instead of toronto...thats better for atlanta

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    How in the are Howard/Tristan going to play together if the Cavs trade Love for Howard with LeBron being a terrible shooter?

Also why would the Rockets trade Howard for an overpaid player with no offensive game when they already have Capela?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biyombo is doing a great job for them, at a fraction of a cost. Dwight is practically pointless for them especially for his price tag.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do you up TWO top 10 picks? Jim turned you s into Philly.
    ...dat flex tho

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mavs should go after him

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    today's NBA centers

Co sign

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for you cubby. Howard in Phoenix would be great, not only to see all those republicans turn on their new nigger, but it also ensures the Rockets would get no one of value since your Suns have such for a roster.
    Chandler + Kieff for Howard, basically a salary dump move for the Suns while the Rox gets high risk high return type of players.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Chandler + Kieff for Howard, basically a salary dump move for the Suns while the Rox gets high risk high return type of players.
    Howard wants that 5 years so this isn't gonna happen. The Suns would only trade for him to dump salary, which means Howard loses his Bird rights and he can't extend for 5 more years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard wants that 5 years so this isn't gonna happen. The Suns would only trade for him to dump salary, which means Howard loses his Bird rights and he can't extend for 5 more years.
    Good luck to BibleKemp in his quest for 5 years max contract, the last 4 yrs IMHO has really destroyed his perceived value among other teams FO out there. He might still get the max salary level -considering all the teams with cap room but little big fish FAs to acquire over, but not for a lengthy kinda contract. 2 yrs or 3 yrs with team option will be his best achievement, or 4-5 yrs with heavy dose of health, team & personal achievement clauses to cover all the risk involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible, but would be interesting if he became a Spur.

Maybe Pop/Timmy could slap him back to '09.
    One of the more underrated seasons of any player in the past 20 years. Averaged something like 23pts, 14rebs, and 2.5 blks with an average to slightly average supporting cast (Anderson, Bass, Nelson,)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not up to howard

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the more underrated seasons of any player in the past 20 years. Averaged something like 23pts, 14rebs, and 2.5 blks with an average to slightly average supporting cast (Anderson, Bass, Nelson,)
    It seems you're referring to 10-11. That season was the one Lebron didn't win the MVP after moving to Miami and Rose won it after Thibs took charge of the Bulls. I always thought he could have been the MVP that season.

He always looked great in ORL under SVG. The '09 team that beat Lebron's Cavs was the one with Hedo as point Fwd and Lewis as stretch 4. Jameer was having probably his best shooting season ever too and had scored 25+ on the Lakers in RS. Always wondered what if he had played healthy in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have stayed in Orlando.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dallas makes some sense but not sure what they could offer. They had a huge "3D in big D" push a few years back ...
    all are past their prime and no way they win a le ... but Dwill, Dwight and Dirk wouldnt be a bad fit.
    Outside of Pop and maybe a system like the Dubs no one could probably get more out of Dwight than RC ...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I could see a trade with the Cavs, like Howard, Beverly for Thompson, Varejao, picks. For Houston it's better than nothing. They could probably do better but Howard would probably want to be traded to a contender.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Too bad Julius Randle's career aint flexin.

Or Russell

Or Hibbert who cost you a pick

Thread Information