Bron never lost to the Joker in the playoffs. Kiwi did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando Summer League chumps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see they are avoiding the helicopters now.

Good for them. Live and learn.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

To soon, AMB.
    I KNOW its been months...
    But still to soon

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Go Heat! How can anyone root for:

LaRoid - pseudo GOAT and media fav
    DaQuit he totally bailed on Pelicans in infamous manner proving he is not a leader
    HOward - father to a football team who has wasted great ability
    Rondo - simply an unlikeable star who did not produce and kissed off a lot in Boston
    Various scrubs for coat-tailing (I do like Kuzma and he dates a model with vitiligo and I admire that and coach seems classy.)

However cannot root for them.

lol

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Brat getting bent over by a midget
    Kiwi stomped LeBrat & ran him out of South Beach

Then LeBrat abandoned the ship again while Kiwi went to the Leastern Conference & conquered it overnight.

Let’s not forget that Brat begged Kiwi for mercy when he returned home; Kiwi just let him borrow LB one final time before he kicks Brat to the curb. #lastmeal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won’t happen but would serve LBJ right

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony...000038410.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi stomped LeBrat & ran him out of South Beach

Then LeBrat abandoned the ship again while Kiwi went to the Leastern Conference & conquered it overnight.

Let’s not forget that Brat begged Kiwi for mercy when he returned home; Kiwi just let him borrow LB one final time before he kicks Brat to the curb. #lastmeal
    Little known fact about the '14 Finals: James annihilated souped up Bowen, yet still lost in record breaking fashion (70 points in 5 games) to a team playing at a GOAT level.

S bag didn't conquer anything. He got a free ride and when he didn't this season, he was exposed.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Little known fact about the '14 Finals: James annihilated souped up Bowen, yet still lost in record breaking fashion (70 points in 5 games) to a team playing at a GOAT level.

S bag didn't conquer anything. He got a free ride and when he didn't this season, he was exposed.
    Kiwi led the team in win-share for the duration of the season & outplayed the “GOAT” at his PEAK after the series was tied 1-1 on BOTH ends but how could anyone forget LeBrat’s padding

Exposed in Orlando Summer league like Ostertag exposed Timmay?

LeBrat missed the postseason when he didn’t have a “top 5” player (he was just hurt not injured....he simply quit on his team (c) TD21)
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-13-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kiwi outplayed him after the series was tied 1-1 on BOTH ends but how could anyone forget the LeBrat’s padding

LeBrat missed the postseason when he didn’t have a “top 5” player (he was just hurt not injured....he simply quit on his team (c) TD21)
    Souped up Bowen was the mere beneficiary of the moment of the "beautiful game". All he had to do is finish what it created.

So now Davis matters, but five minutes ago you made him out to be prime Jordan (DeAndre). Nah, James, like most compe ors, actually wants to play as much as possible and not only when the cir stances are pristine.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Souped up Bowen was the mere beneficiary of the moment of the "beautiful game". All he had to do is finish what it created.
    Yeah, he was a finisher just like Davis except Kiwi has the highest recorded Finals TS% in NBA history (75%) along with a net-rating of +35. Kiwi also actually dominated a pivotal Finals game in a hostile environment where his wingman was none other than L*kers whipping boy Danny:

LeBrat begging for screens against Kiwi & picking on TOSB Timmay

So now Davis matters, but five minutes ago you made him out to be prime Jordan (DeAndre). Nah, James, like most compe ors, actually wants to play as much as possible and not only when the cir stances are pristine.
    Your words bruh, you claimed Davis was the best player in the postseason. Are you denying your claims?

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    lol so teaming up like Durant and Steph did somehow makes their championship more legit than this lakers squad?

yet somehow you remembered Russ was on the team that was known for having a "big 3"

why ask questions to which already know (and stated some of) the answers to?
    I don't take issue with who any of these guys decide to play with. AD wants to be on Lebron's team that's fine. I didn't mention any of that. Most of these guys are overrated, prisoner-of-the-moment type talents anyway. Like Paul George, oh sure he's a future Hall of Famer, a real ing superstar, he's all sorts of good.

Back to the point, Miami was a weak finals opponent, about this there can be no argument.

The three other best players in the league were injured all season, not to mention all the bubble/time off stuff, it's a sus le...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You're a certified POS. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi led the team in win-share for the duration of the season & outplayed the “GOAT” at his PEAK after the series was tied 1-1 on BOTH ends but how could anyone forget LeBrat’s padding

17.8 / 6.4 / 2.0

Is this ^^^ worth a 2014 Finals MVP? He was on a historic team that wonPERIOD. Meanwhile:
    In the 2014 NBA Finals, James put up 28.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 4.0 assists per game. James also shot 57.1% from the floor and 51.9% from the three-point line.
    Fact: Kawhi Leonard NEVER was better than LeBron James. He was drafted into a Dynasty. Traded to a stacked team in the East. Forced his way to the Clippers. We all know the results.

In San Antonio and Toronto, he wasn't asked to lead his team. With the Clippers, well, this fat guy took his cookie

He shoulda stayed with Massa Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bron never lost to the Joker in the playoffs. Kiwi did
    Joker never lost to Bron in the playoffs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    17.8 / 6.4 / 2.0

Is this ^^^ worth a 2014 Finals MVP?

Let’s see:
    -An ungodly true-shooting of 75%: Check
    -An insane Net-rating of +35: check
    -Hands down the best player in Gm 3 by a large margin: Check
    -Outplayed PEAK LeBrat for 3 straight games: Check

Let’s compare that to the “head of the snake” Porker:
    -TS%: 55
    -Net Rating: 0
    -Zero buckets in Gm 5 until a garbage time duel with LeBrat: check

“Kiwi won FMVP only b/c he was on a ‘loaded team’ “

Why haven’t Klay/Draymond/Curry/Pippen/Manu/Bosh/Kyrie won FMVP?

Kawhi Leonard NEVER was better than LeBron James.
    Kiwi’s compe ion isn’t his son LeBrat rather the GOAT.

He was drafted into a Dynasty. Traded to a stacked team in the East. Forced his way to the Clippers. We all know the results.
    #chosenone #kingofLA

In San Antonio and Toronto, he wasn't asked to lead his team.
    He doesn’t need to meddle in the kitchen, he brings home the bacon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joker never lost to Bron in the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Dominant

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I don't take issue with who any of these guys decide to play with. AD wants to be on Lebron's team that's fine. I didn't mention any of that. Most of these guys are overrated, prisoner-of-the-moment type talents anyway. Like Paul George, oh sure he's a future Hall of Famer, a real ing superstar, he's all sorts of good.

Back to the point, Miami was a weak finals opponent, about this there can be no argument.
    yes and those cavs opponents were weak in comparison to the warriors as well (especially in 2018), because the warriors stacked the deck. so if being so monumentally stronger than your opponent is the issue, then thats exactly what KD and Steph had, so apparently their wins were not legit either.

The three other best players in the league were injured all season, not to mention all the bubble/time off stuff, it's a sus le...
    and thats their fault... why? you keep moving goalposts. basically youre condoning winning championships by stacking the deck, but saying its suspect when teams that don't win the championship had injuries. is that their fault? why is it suspect? they had no control over any of that, compared to a team that clearly colluded to stack the deck.

fwiw i dont have any issue with KDs move either, i just dont get how its "suspect" when a team wins and other teams suffered injuries, but its not suspect when a team colludes to stack their squad beyond anything the league has ever seen before.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

Let’s see:
    -An ungodly true-shooting of 75%: Check
    -An insane Net-rating of +35: check
    -Hands down the best player in Gm 3 by a large margin: Check
    -Outplayed PEAK LeBrat for 3 straight games: Check

Let’s compare that to the “head of the snake” Porker:
    -TS%: 55
    -Net Rating: 0
    -Zero buckets in Gm 5 until a garbage time duel with LeBrat: check

“Kiwi won FMVP only b/c he was on a ‘loaded team’ “

Why haven’t Klay/Draymond/Curry/Pippen/Manu/Bosh/Kyrie won FMVP?

Kiwi’s compe ion isn’t his son LeBrat rather the GOAT.

#chosenone #kingofLA

He doesn’t need to meddle in the kitchen, he brings home the bacon.
    4>2
    4>2
    4>0

lol blowing a 3-1 lead

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. I do have Spectrum Sports tho. I'll watch their coverage.
    The championship DVDs are terrible anyways and have been for 20 years. The last good one was 2000. The NBA made incredible ones during the 80s and 90s, but after Jordan retired they only did two well produced ones (1999 and 2000) and then said it and just went cheap. The Spurs 2014 championship DVD was especially bad, the fanmade ones on youtube were 10x better than the official NBA DVD. I bought the 25 Years of Champions DVD set back in like 05 and all the 80s and 90s ones were awesome.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In San Antonio and Toronto, he wasn't asked to lead his team. With the Clippers, well, this fat guy took his cookie
    Even worse when Matt Barnes took his cookie in 2015. Seriously... I love Matt Barnes, Bruin legend, but ing still.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You really have to be a weird fan to claim you didn't watch the finals, but still came to a website focused on basketball immediately after the game to pontificate about how bad the league is and how much you hate everything. Yikes.

Congrats to Danny Green on his third ring.
    rofl underrated post

These Finals are so boring, nobody cares lalalalala * 20 posts per day on a basketball forum telling us all how nobody cares *

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was a finisher just like Davis except Kiwi has the highest recorded Finals TS% in NBA history (75%) along with a net-rating of +35. Kiwi also actually dominated a pivotal Finals game in a hostile environment where his wingman was none other than L*kers whipping boy Danny:

LeBrat begging for screens against Kiwi & picking on TOSB Timmay

Your words bruh, you claimed Davis was the best player in the postseason. Are you denying your claims?

No one is denying that he played his role well, but he was a mere role player. They all kind of were, but he was far down the line when it came to play making and shot creation. He didn't carry or lead anything.

? I'm talking about you propping up or downplaying Davis depending on whether it suits your argument of the moment.

Thread Information