My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet we whine!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet we whine!!!!
    Haven't you heard? Pop is a senile old racist, Parker and Ginobili were carried by Duncan, the front office is mentally challenged, and the team will be moved to St. Louis in a couple years.

Oh, and wombat something something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're all spoiled tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't you heard? Pop is a senile old racist, Parker and Ginobili were carried by Duncan, the front office is mentally challenged, and the team will be moved to St. Louis in a couple years.

/thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    old but gold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was with you until the Wombat part. Pop's soft spot for Wombat literally cost the Spurs a playoff series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was with you until the Wombat part. Pop's soft spot for Wombat literally cost the Spurs a playoff series.
    This.
    Oh and Pop is senile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somehow, I'm pretty sure the franchise will survive a Game 7 loss to the Nuggets.

The point of this thread is to look at the forest, but you are still stuck ing about a tree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were a fan of another team, the Spurs would piss me off. Their success must be maddening to other fans, who's team's front offices couldn't find their asses with two hands and a flashlight.

When I started serious fandom, the Spurs were 3rd all time in RS win percentage, behind the Lakers and the Celtics. Since that time, LA won 5 les, and Boston one. Doesn't matter. We've overtaken both teams, and are the all time winningest (by %) NBA franchise. If Duncan is Old Man Riverwalk, the Spurs are the river itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet we whine!!!!
    Big difference between whining and actually being critical of some of their decisions, PATFO has never been perfect. Plus we got Duncan to thank for this kind of success. Some really took him for granted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think one of our most impressive stats is only missing the playoffs 4 times in franchise history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somehow, I'm pretty sure the franchise will survive a Game 7 loss to the Nuggets.

The point of this thread is to look at the forest, but you are still stuck ing about a tree.
    Your mistake is thinking the people that about the tree don't consider the forest. You act as if making fair criticism of PATFO for particular things somehow means we want them fired, when that isn't the case.

FkLA is on record saying Pop is the GOAT. That doesn't mean he can't express his opinion when he thinks Pop could have done things better. That's how a healthy fan acts: criticising when criticism is warranted, and giving props when they need to be given. It's the extremes in boths ends that need to check their behaviour, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big difference between whining and actually being critical of some of their decisions, PATFO has never been perfect. Plus we got Duncan to thank for this kind of success. Some really took him for granted.
    Your mistake is thinking the people that about the tree don't consider the forest. You act as if making fair criticism of PATFO for particular things somehow means we want them fired, when that isn't the case.

FkLA is on record saying Pop is the GOAT. That doesn't mean he can't express his opinion when he thinks Pop could have done things better. That's how a healthy fan acts: criticising when criticism is warranted, and giving props when they need to be given. It's the extremes in boths ends that need to check their behaviour, tbh.
    Nobody is perfect.

Yes, PATFO makes mistakes.

Yes, Mills is overpaid and the bed in the playoffs last year (although people still about Pop overplaying him in Game 7 even though he finished with a team-leading +7 while White and Forbes finished -9 and -11 and looked completely overwhelmed by the moment).

That's sports. You aren't going to win every game, let alone win a championship every year. Most teams are lucky to win a championship in a decade.

Yet somehow, the Spurs are tied with the Lakers for the most les in 20 years, have a winning record against every single NBA franchise, and are one of the most successful franchises in all American sports.

I'm fine with people giving criticism where it's due. What I don't appreciate is people who freak out over frivolous when fans of most other teams would kill to have a taste of the success the Spurs have had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

standingovation.gif

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people are complaining because the Spurs only had a winning record against 11 teams this past season, and 13 the season before. It's kind of amazing that they made the playoffs.

The two seasons before that, they had a winning record against 21 teams and 20 teams, respectively. People didn't whine then. Okay, yes they did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wants some nasty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, Mills is overpaid and the bed in the playoffs last year (although people still about Pop overplaying him in Game 7 even though he finished with a team-leading +7 while White and Forbes finished -9 and -11 and looked completely overwhelmed by the moment).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think one of our most impressive stats is only missing the playoffs 4 times in franchise history.
    Only 6 losing seasons since joining the NBA, 2 .500 seasons, all the rest are winning seasons. Only 1 losing season since DRob came to town in 89/90.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I know that facts are hard to swallow.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I know that facts are hard to swallow.

Yes, the +/- numbers are fact. What is also fact is that they don't mean about how any individual played. Kawhi was -14, -2, and -2 in three of the six Finals games this season, and won FMVP.

Don't try to use +/- to justify Patty Mills. Anyone, really, but especially not Patty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys are to smart for your own good enjoy your teams success and stop acting like privilege divas! We will Make The NBA Great Again....... or something like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And May God Bless El Paso! Much respect.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah Patty had everything to do with scoring ...what was it?...6 points in 9 minutes of the 1st quarter.

Thread Information