Page 147 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4205
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    She ran a stop sign with all the kids in the car right in front of an 18 wheeler that didnt have a stop sign. The truck rolled trying to avoid her but hit her anyway. Killed the wife and unrestrained baby. The two boys survived. Biden claimed for years during election speeches that the truck driver "drank his lunch" and was at fault in the accident even though law enforcement at the time cleared the guy of any fault.
    Good to know.

Still have sympathy for the guy losing his wife and daughter but kinda ed up to demonize a truck driver who didn’t do anything wrong.

Im sure he doesn’t feel great about killing a woman and child either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, his "gotcha" is that there isn't clear evidence the truck driver was drinking.

So ha-ha, jokes on you with your dead wife and daughter, Joe!
    Nope. The sick part was blaming an innocent man of being drunk and killing his wife and child just to score sympathy for his political aspirations. It is well do ented.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. The sick part was blaming an innocent man of being drunk and killing his wife and child just to score sympathy for his political aspirations. It is well do ented.
    THAT DOES IT! I HAVE TO VOTE FOR HONEST TRUMP NOW!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chump is really going all in on HonestJoe.

As previously stated I'm not voting for either.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chump is really going all in on HonestJoe.
    strawman

As previously stated I'm not voting for either.
    You've never said one thing about Trump's lying.

Why not?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres no question that a populist party is what’s needed, however I think a successful populist party would require a conservative stance on immigration won’t ever happen.
    Rank choice voting will go a long way towards solidifying other parties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol they went full Bernie Bro last year too. Were you posting snake emojis online like the chapo guy told you guys too at Warren? That was a good coalition building strategy. Warren loved that
    Those guys were bad and it was dumb of Bernie to go on their podcast. Maybe he could have done more to discourage some of his most toxic/cultish supporters since Warrenand other candidates really got aggravated by them BUT if you think he's bad wait until a really more aggressive Bro comes up next time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those guys were bad and it was dumb of Bernie to go on their podcast. Maybe he could have done more to discourage some of his most toxic/cultish supporters since Warrenand other candidates really got aggravated by them BUT if you think he's bad wait until a really more aggressive Bro comes up next time.
    Bernie is not a great judge of character. He did the same this year.

Guy went into Rogan's podcast..for what who knows. But apparently he alienated a lot of his own hardcore supporters.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) declined multiple pleas from the Bernie Sanders campaign to stump for the Vermont senator’s candidacy after the Iowa caucuses
    But the progressive New York representative disagreed with the campaign over its decision to promote the endorsement of Joe Rogan, the popular podcaster who has been criticized by LGBT activists for opposing puberty blockers for gender-confused children. He has also spoken out against the participation of biological males competing in women’s sports.
    https://news.yahoo.com/pulling-teeth...165225992.html

When you lose one of the nuttiest politicians of the far left...you know you're in trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus I didn’t realize he also had a daughter who died when his wife died.

Kinda a ty dad/husband tbh.
    This is a guy in a mood for a good faith discussion!

His wife and kids died before he was inaugurated into the Senate and he got sworn in in his kids hospital bed. He had planned on living in DC iirc but after that took an Amtrak train home every night couple hundred miles to Delaware from then on to raise his kids. Google "Amtrak Joe" to read about it since it was his nickname to people on the train who all got to know him and became like family to him. And yes sadly (from my perspective) as time went on he embellished details and exaggerated them about the accident including the driver being drunk. He called the guy and apologized but this grief counselor in one of the books I read said it's common for survivors to exaggerate. Still pretty ty thing to do.

A more toxic Bernie, huh? So a ceiling of 20% then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is not a great judge of character. He did the same this year.

Guy went into Rogan's podcast..for what who knows. But apparently he alienated a lot of his own hardcore supporters.

https://news.yahoo.com/pulling-teeth...165225992.html

When you lose one of the nuttiest politicians of the far left...you know you're in trouble.
    Supposedly, Buttigieg was insanely furious about the NYT guy asking him about the stupid bread fixing scandal which was started as a rose Twitter theory. I mean he said the word bull to the guy in person but behind the scenes got even more worked up lol. Maybe calling the guy a serial killer, CIA assassin, and corporate espionage shill wasn't quite the coalition building strategy the roses thought it was lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if Biden loses in the next primary a rose guy can start a theory that Pete has a couple of philippino kids decomposing in a drum in his basement..you know to help Bernie or Bernie 2.0 build a nice, welcoming broad coalition for winning these primaries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should probably start seriously considering that Biden will not campaign anymore this year, tbh, out of abundance of caution for his health... he should probably attend the convention in a popemobile.

Is there a plan B is he croaks before the election?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should probably start seriously considering that Biden will not campaign anymore this year, tbh, out of abundance of caution for his health... he should probably attend the convention in a popemobile.

Is there a plan B is he croaks before the election?
    Will there even be a convention?

Or for that matter, more primaries? The Bernie bros would lose their collective if they cancel the rest of 'em.

What I think should happen is postpone the rest of the primaries until late June and then have a massive super Tuesday. Assuming we get the Coronavirus somewhat under control that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will there even be a convention?

Or for that matter, more primaries? The Bernie bros would lose their collective if they cancel the rest of 'em.

What I think should happen is postpone the rest of the primaries until late June and then have a massive super Tuesday. Assuming we get the Coronavirus somewhat under control that is.
    The good news is that The Bernie bros are approximately 700 people, tbh... so no big deal... it's Biden, that's who's going to the dance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the vice president side Duckworth is my dream VP pick. Klobacher is so unlikable to me its insane so hope its not her even though policy wise I'm closest to her. Kamala may be too divisive and might turn off the white trash with her focus on iden y politics but I guess she could be ok. Warren has a Republican Governor so it's giving up a senate seat.

Duckworth would be spectacular. Woman, minority, awesome personal story, likeable as far as I can tell (don't know a lot about her tbh), from a blue state so we don't lose a senate seat. I would be bowled over if it was her

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a guy in a mood for a good faith discussion!

His wife and kids died before he was inaugurated into the Senate and he got sworn in in his kids hospital bed. He had planned on living in DC iirc but after that took an Amtrak train home every night couple hundred miles to Delaware from then on to raise his kids. Google "Amtrak Joe" to read about it since it was his nickname to people on the train who all got to know him and became like family to him. And yes sadly (from my perspective) as time went on he embellished details and exaggerated them about the accident including the driver being drunk. He called the guy and apologized but this grief counselor in one of the books I read said it's common for survivors to exaggerate. Still pretty ty thing to do.
    It's a total head thing to do. Chumpettes don't care though. TDS and all that; to say nothing of blindly supporting who wins the Dem nomination in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a total head thing to do. Chumpettes don't care though. TDS and all that; to say nothing of blindly supporting who wins the Dem nomination in the first place.
    Was taking an Amtrak train 250 miles to and from work every day to raise his kids as a single dad also ty? Or just the obviously, admittedly bad low light that is the key takeaway from the story

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was taking an Amtrak train 250 miles to and from work every day to raise his kids as a single dad also ty? Or just the obviously, admittedly bad low light that is the key takeaway from the story
    Nice sidestep, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right lmao. Anything bad=the truth. Anything good=excuses/apologetics for his badness lmao. Very fair audience

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good news is that The Bernie bros are approximately 700 people, tbh... so no big deal... it's Biden, that's who's going to the dance.
    the Bernie bros never existed, was originated by rightwinghatemedia to slander any and all Repug opposition

Biden as Dem candidate is an insult by the Dem party to itself and America, fully participating in the America's decline and un ability
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-23-2020 at 04:28 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, his "gotcha" is that there isn't clear evidence the truck driver was drinking.

So ha-ha, jokes on you with your dead wife and daughter, Joe!
    Truthfulness in all matters is the most important trait in a president according to CC.
    Psychopath downplaying manslaughter accusations and truthfullness.
    Chumpettes been following this guy's lead for well over a decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Bernie bros never existed, was originated by rightwinghatemedia to slander and and all Repug opposition

Biden as Dem candidate is an insult by the Dem party to itself and America, fully participating in the America's decline and un ability
    Thanks for the pep talk boo..The fact that both the far left and far right hate the out of Biden has me feeling pretty good for his chances considering the normie majority that makes up the voting pool in November tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the vice president side Duckworth is my dream VP pick. Klobacher is so unlikable to me its insane so hope its not her even though policy wise I'm closest to her. Kamala may be too divisive and might turn off the white trash with her focus on iden y politics but I guess she could be ok. Warren has a Republican Governor so it's giving up a senate seat.

Duckworth would be spectacular. Woman, minority, awesome personal story, likeable as far as I can tell (don't know a lot about her tbh), from a blue state so we don't lose a senate seat. I would be bowled over if it was her
    She was born in Thailand, IIRC. She wouldn't be eligible due to the natural born citizen clause. As we all know by now, only American born or Kenyan born citizens (the latter with a fake Hawaii, only Hawaii, birth certificate) can qualify, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Bernie bros never existed, was originated by rightwinghatemedia to slander and and all Repug opposition

You’re are a weird dude.

Of course they exist. This is like saying Trumpies don’t exist.

They’re just a minority that are insanely loud.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Iirc Massachusetts has special elections so they wouldn’t lose a senate seat with Warren.

Thread Information