Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah here are your very talented dolphins

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Dan Marino rollin over in his grave

Don Shula rollin over in his grave

Zack Thomas...Brock Marion....Ricky Williams... in' Oronde Gadsden rollin over in his grave

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just hopped back on the web, checked the score and no surprise, thought the Steelers would have a few more points but yeah, I never bought into the media hype that "the Steelers will be back this year now that the drama is over"... , they lost their 2 best players and Roethlisberger has never played particularly well without top tier talent around him. You don't lose your best 2 players and just magically get better, especially with an old broken down QB.

Look at the 2012/2013 Steelers seasons, back-to-back 8-8, and back then they still had a defense with Polamalu, Taylor etc. Also, Tomlin sucks and is a NBA's Mark Jackson-esque loudmouth coattail rider. He'll always be Belichick's , and that's that.

I had the Steelers going 8-8 just out of respect for the franchise, but I think 6-10 or so is looking more likely. Looks like the Ravens should be able to run away with the division and hide. Yeah, I know Miami sucks, but I had their defense pegged at #1 for a long time in the offseason. Their secondary, which is totally STACKED with stars all the way down to dime corner, with ET at free safety is actually BETTER than the Seahawks' legion of boom in their prime. They don't need Lamar Jackson to throw 4 TDs every time, but any offense at all should buy them 11 wins and a fairly easy division crown this season.

Also, I looked at the stats of tonight's game. Looks like Phillip Dorsett (great stats tonight) is playing for a trade, because Brown is obviously going to take his job very soon here. Who could possibly want Dorsett?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I'd sure like to know which players. I'm sure Reshad Jones is in the mix, he's 31 and still a pro bowl caliber strong safety. Devante Parker has been on the trade block for like 3 years now. Looks like Cameron Wake made the right call in the offseason, even though the Dolphins were all he ever knew.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    devante parker has been getting a free ride because of his draft pedigree. he's not an NFL talent

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pittsburgh should've fired Tomlin. So stupid to extend him
    He's the Mark Jackson of the NFL. Seriously. Only bad thing about him being fired is he'd probably try to be a color commentator, and someone would hire him because affirmative action, and he'd proceed to annoy people every Sunday.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dan Marino rollin over in his grave

Don Shula rollin over in his grave

Zack Thomas...Brock Marion....Ricky Williams... in' Oronde Gadsden rollin over in his grave
    none of those people have graves

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    devante parker has been getting a free ride because of his draft pedigree. he's not an NFL talent
    then again, Laquon Treadwell was picked around that in 2016 and he's out of the league now... and Josh Doctson and Corey Coleman in the same class are probably on their last leg. John Ross is finally at long last showing up for the Bungles. Chargers are finally unleashing Mike Williams. ans' Corey Davis has been solid but not worth that premium pick. Oh well... I guess unless you get a Cooper or Julio type of talent, taking a WR that high isn't good.

Miami going 0-16 though would be fun to watch. Tua Tagovailoa has had his name etched in South Beach for the past 2-3 years, so yeah that'll happen. Then again, knowing them, they'll probably beat the Pats next week even with Antonio Brown playing.

It's only been one week, but the playoff picture looks like it will be pretty much the same as last year. No new team looks like they're going to step up and be the surprise team. Boooorrrriinnngggg.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Big Ben

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't know why big media expected anything from the Stoolers after they lost their 2 best players for free.

Roethlisberger has always been an incredibly team-reliant QB. He's never done anything good without playing with multiple top tier superstars.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Not when Rankins comes back.
    Get real. The only spot the Saints have better is at wide receiver. And that will change by the end of the year

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    It's only been one week
    Key words dude get your together

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Get real. The only spot the Saints have better is at wide receiver. And that will change by the end of the year
    Yeah right. Better across the board. You guys can’t keep up. Cam’s window’s closed. Time to move on.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Except for the Lions/Zona stinker between two stinky teams, today was a blast. Best week 1 in recent memory, there was actually good offense abound the league instead of a bunch of drops and sloppy turnovers.

Here's to hoping MNF is fun as well. I think the Broncos have a good team this year and should dominate even on the road. Saints should dominate. G'night-zors

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Might be the worst opening week I can ever remember. Just need to see a piss poor Raiders showing to cement it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Might be the worst opening week I can ever remember. Just need to see a piss poor Raiders showing to cement it.
    Huh?

Other than the TNF stinker, the Detroit/Arizona stinker and the SNF snoozefest, the week was a blast... I guess not so much if you're a diehard Raiders fan. And yes I think the Raiders are in the toilet bowl this year sadly because they have no star power without AB. But they should lose enough to get Jake Fromm or maybe, maybe even Justin Herbert (Tua to Miami is all but a done deal), if that is a consolation prize to you.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    BUT BRUCE ARIANS WILL FIX HIM
    do me a solid and slap every person you ever heard say that. I'll be in your debt.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    freaking Nick Chubb and Mike Evans sucked so bad that I got killed in my first week in fantasy. SMFH

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bruce Arians works well with tall, white, hang in the pocket and throw deep type QBs. Crab legs just isn't accurate enough and scrambles and throws across his body too much.

When I think Texans vs Saints this is still the first thing to come to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdRXQpDkoyo

best mic'd up ever IMO

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    as long as kamara doesn't outscore the raiders kicker by 36 points i should prevail in fantasy

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    texans have been having success running the ball, so naturally they are going pass heavy and watson cant get anything off

keep running, set up play action...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Darth_Pelican can you please explain to me why the Saints always, always, always for some ridiculously weird reason the bed every single early and mid September game?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    god, watson is just.......duuuuuuuuuumb

Thread Information