Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ainge must have blackmail material on these team executives. Only way it makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing out there on main stream media about this…

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if the Spurs can get involved, siphon off a pick or two from the haul while taking back bad contracts that the Jazz won't want?

Wishful thinking, I know. I highly doubt it happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scott & Anderson] "I've been receiving texts as we speak that the Donovan Mitc trade is done - it's agreed upon. They're working out the final details to be announced here shortly. ... It's a haul"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...m_source=share
    Bad news for Spurs fans. Utah will definitely outtank us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Alabama I would just work out a reverse split sentence. Like a 10/2 reverse split. So that would be a ten year sentence with a 2year probation sentence on front end and 8 years hanging with over his head on the he back end. In other words, be a good boy for two years and the 8 years goes away. But I'm pretty sure Cali doesn't allow reverse splits

So many options other than a hefty sentence.
    Different jurisdictions have different ways of handling first offenders felony charges. In Texas, for example, you can get "deferred adjudication" which avoids immediate incarceration while holding a club over your head of jail time if you fail the terms of probation or are charged with another felony during the time of the deferred adjudication sentence. I bet he isn't sitting in jail right now either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah taking all the picks they want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repeat NOTHING from even the least credible twitter finger analysts about a Spida trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever posted it seems to be backing off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repeat NOTHING from even the least credible twitter finger analysts about a Spida trade.
    The rumor stems from a Reporter that Covers the Jazz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rumor stems from a Reporter that Covers the Jazz
    Hopefully he is fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were never going to win a le with Mitc and Gobert as their two best players. Kudos to them for recognizing it and moving on instead of being content to lose in the 1st/2nd round every year. Spurs should have done the same thing with DeMar and LMA in 2019
    I disagree on the utah comment. They never found that third star. It was meant to be Conley but he never was a true allstar. They also never addressed their defensive wings issue. They had none and gobert can be planned for in a playoff series if you have no decent wings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stein saying Pacers and Lakers are talking about a Brick and picks for Turner and Hield deal. Sticking point is inclusion of a second LAL FRP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stein saying Pacers and Lakers are talking about a Brick and picks for Turner and Hield deal. Sticking point is inclusion of a second LAL FRP.
    Pacers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    14m
    Undrafted Purdue center Trevion Williams has agreed to a deal with the Golden State Warriors, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Exhibit 10 contract to compete for a roster spot for Williams, who averaged 7.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 14.2 minutes for Boston in summer league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same story with brooklyn/kyrie. lakers aren't accepting the reality that westbrook is a negative asset.

they basically want to get kyrie or hield/turner for a first round pick + westbrook, because they are still treating westbrook as a positive asset or neutral at worst. realistically they're going to have to dump a first just to move on from westbrook. its basically 2 separate transaction. need compensation for the guys you want to receive, and need compensation to dump westbrook

i think they'll eventually cave. no shot they waste lebron's age 37/38 season and run it back with westbrook again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zach Pearson@zapearsonNBA

The #Pacers plan to sign Kendall Brown to a two-way contract, per league source.

3:02pm · 21 Jul 2022 · Twitter for iPhone

JD Shaw @JShawNBA
    4m
    The Magic have re-signed Admiral Schofield to a two-way contract, per the team.

Law Murray @LawMurrayTheNU
    6h
    League sources confirm to @TheAthletic that Moussa Diabaté has signed a two-way contract with the Clippers.The expected move, and it's locked in now. That leaves one more two-way contract. Last year's two-ways to end the year, Jay Scrubb and Xavier Moon, are om LAC TC roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same story with brooklyn/kyrie. lakers aren't accepting the reality that westbrook is a negative asset.

they basically want to get kyrie or hield/turner for a first round pick + westbrook, because they are still treating westbrook as a positive asset or neutral at worst. realistically they're going to have to dump a first just to move on from westbrook. its basically 2 separate transaction. need compensation for the guys you want to receive, and need compensation to dump westbrook

i think they'll eventually cave. no shot they waste lebron's age 37/38 season and run it back with westbrook again
    Pelinka is a professional negotiator.
    He knows how to suave a deal.
    It's too bad for him he's in such a hole to be working from.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he has a real ty hand I don’t see a way he can get a good player and also get rid of Westbrick without giving up two first round pick

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope the spurs do NOT bail out the lakers

em

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Michael Scotto
    MikeAScotto
    54m
    Sources: Golden State Warriors guard Quinndary Weatherspoon has signed his two-way qualifying offer for the 2022-23 season, @hoopshype has learned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s still on his rookie contract. $30M is money he doesn’t have, and likely never will.
    That's the long-term payout via alimony payments. So if she helps and it doesn't destroy his career then he can easily pay that out over a ten year period or whatever.

If I represented her I'd make it to where an email ncome withholding order paid her directly out of his NBA check. A collective bargains Ng agreement can't cut off avenues to collect child support or alimony

If it did then I'd make him agree on paper that his paychecks came into an llc and she has a x percentage of the llc and can make immediate withdrawals if her percentage.

A million ways to skin this cat and fully protect her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had a hunch it was going to be Jordan hall, he’s intriguing tbh. Didn’t show much at the SL but I like his skills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang was hoping we would sign John Butler Jr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a cultural fit unlike Days

Thread Information