My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beep-Boop stuck in his own beep-boop.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Basement Qhris jealous of $620 per month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the people leaving CA are low-wage (can't afford CA), low-ed, probably vote Repug because they are ignorant, want to self-segregate among other low-wage, low-ed masochistic Repugs who vote against their won best interests.

People moving to CA are high-wage, high-ed.
    Exactly. California, especially LA and San Francisco priced itself out of some folks that have to move to poorer States and cities...

You'll have a similar example in Austin soon if it's not already happening...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basement Qhris jealous of $620 per month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe $620 a month is big money in Texas though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe $620 a month is big money in Texas though...
    It's not bad when you live with your parents and they feed you, I'd imagine. That's 10 new video games a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's also left unsaid there is that companies don't pay the same if you live in LA/San Fran or cheaper states... there's a $20k-$40k/year paycut involved as well. which you might/might-not cover with tax savings...

ie:
    https://www.salary.com/research/sala...los-angeles-ca
    https://www.salary.com/research/sala...n-francisco-ca
    https://www.salary.com/research/sala...lary/austin-tx
    https://www.salary.com/research/sala...san-antonio-tx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not bad when you live with your parents and they feed you, I'd imagine. That's 10 new video games a month.
    Must be unnerving when that money goes to buy a TV to watch Rachel Maddow, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the homeless can afford a PS5, but Daddeh won’t let me have one! I hate Communism!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you don’t live with or near them, what do you care? I thought you were all about personal freedom?
    Well, I realize the democratic objective is to keep them and their ilk voting Dem and dependent upon Uncle Sam, but I would like to see them eventually live a productive life.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're a bitter person and I think therapy would do you some good.

Triggered, again ^^

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dead on and you struck a nerve with the beep boops

San Francisco man claims city practically pays to be homeless as California residents sound the alarm on crime

A San Francisco man says the city practically pays him to be homeless as California residents continue to speak out in fear of the crime plaguing their communities.

"If you’re going to be homeless—it’s pretty f------ easy here," said the homeless man in a video posted to Twitter. In the clip, the man said he feels the police are like his "neighbors" and that he is remaining homeless entirely "by choice."

"I mean, if we’re going to be realistic, they pay you to be homeless here," the man added.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/san-fr...esidents-crime
    \thread

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well, I realize the democratic objective is to keep them and their ilk voting Dem and dependent upon Uncle Sam, but I would like to see them eventually live a productive life.
    Why are you so interested in controlling how they live their lives, Mr Nanny State?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered, again ^^
    ez to dunk on beep boops tbh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you just said the homeless have it easy.

/thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I certainly don't envy the homeless, but being surrounded by them in downtown SA I certainly get the opportunity to study them. It seems that a high percentage of them have chosen the lifestyle. No responsibility, no judgement with their peers, constant drugs and enough homeless females to go around. No shame at all. They will lie there under the bridge and jack off if no women around right then. Have also seen them ing under a sheet in broad daylight 30 feet from the street. I have to be super careful driving in to work at 6am as they are all stoned out of their minds and can come spinning out in front of me at anyvtime...had to lock up my brakes several times to keep from hitting one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I certainly don't envy the homeless, but being surrounded by them in downtown SA I certainly get the opportunity to study them. It seems that a high percentage of them have chosen the lifestyle. No responsibility, no judgement with their peers, constant drugs and enough homeless females to go around. No shame at all. They will lie there under the bridge and jack off if no women around right then. Have also seen them ing under a sheet in broad daylight 30 feet from the street. I have to be super careful driving in to work at 6am as they are all stoned out of their minds and can come spinning out in front of me at anyvtime...had to lock up my brakes several times to keep from hitting one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    driving by homeless slow enough to watch them jack off. You’re doin that because you get off on it, boom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered, again ^^
    "I know you are but what am I"

Better to just stick to this kind of discourse than reveal too much about what you really think tbh. Like the part where you're convinced homeless people are lining up in droves to vote every election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that it's a choice for most of them, even if you factor in the mental health aspect. And outside of the indecent exposure part you described, I don't really have any issue with that choice. If that's the lifestyle they want, more power to them. Most people don't really want to work, but they do it anyway because that's what's required to maintain their lifestyle (or reach whatever lifestyle they want.)

Whether you think they should have that freedom or not, getting them off the streets is going to take a combination of efforts and compromise on both sides. It's going to require more public housing in areas where residents don't want it, affordable and easy access to mental healthcare and the necessary medication that comes with that, shelters where staying there isn't contingent on being clean from drugs and alcohol, and once we've given them viable options for care and shelter, some tough love enforcement. And all of this is going to require higher taxes.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "I know you are but what am I"

Better to just stick to this kind of discourse than reveal too much about what you really think tbh. Like the part where you're convinced homeless people are lining up in droves to vote every election.
    Staying triggered

And you might want actually read carefully what I said( hint, their ilk). Or not, just keep spouting off non sense in your ridiculous haste to respond..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A demographic report showed 6,000 Californians moving to Texas but also 4000 Texans moving to California

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have a sword and I chopped off Ted Cruz’s head. An exemplary punishment from Allah!

Thread Information