Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you even finish sekiro, scrah?
    Nah, gotta restart that one again at some point. Will play on PoorC though since I can already run 60 fps there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, gotta restart that one again at some point. Will play on PoorC though since I can already run 60 fps there.
    filthy casual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you some filthy casual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 4 Golden isn't on PS5 sadly. Will preorder if it gets an announcement tho.
    There is one Persona included in the PS Plus collection, IIRC

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 4 Golden isn't on PS5 sadly. Will preorder if it gets an announcement tho.
    They need to give that one the Yakuza remake treatment. Only way I'd play it.

Graphics suck on det one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to give that one the Yakuza remake treatment. Only way I'd play it.

Graphics suck on det one.
    Doesn't need anything changed. If you liked Persona 5 there is no way you wouldn't like P4G. While it isn't anywhere near as good graphically as Persona 5, it makes up for it in the better characters and story. Really catchy soundtrack too.

The one that could use a little updating is Persona 3. Generally Persona 3 FES (PS2) is the best version of the game but Persona 3 Portable (PSP) gives you more control of your team in battle and has another storyline where you play as a female, which is supposed to be really good (never played it though).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there will be a new PSVR for PS5. I'm definitely interested in this one. PS4 never had the horsepower for a decent VR experience but PS5 absolutely does have the power to make a legit VR headset. Really interested to hear more about this. ElNono man, have you tried new PSVR and can you play レイプレイ on it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02...n-playstation/

Introducing the next generation of VR on PlayStation
    First details on the next-generation VR system coming to the PS5 console.

Hideaki Nishino
    Senior Vice President, Platform Planning & Management

More than four years ago, we launched PlayStation VR to offer a transformative new way to play games on PS4, providing a much stronger sense of presence and deeper immersion to players compared with traditional games. In that time, we’ve seen tremendous experiences that have propelled virtual reality gaming forward, including highly acclaimed les like Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, Tetris Effect, Blood & Truth, Moss, Beat Saber, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard. We’ve also enhanced the experience for some PS VR les when played on PS4 Pro and PlayStation 5.

Today I’m pleased to share that our next-generation VR system will be coming to PlayStation 5, enabling the ultimate entertainment experience with dramatic leaps in performance and interactivity. Players will feel an even greater sense of presence and become even more immersed in their game worlds once they put on the new headset.

We’re continuing to innovate with our new VR system so that our fans can continue to enjoy the unique experiences that are synonymous with PlayStation. We’re taking what we’ve learned since launching PS VR on PS4 to develop a next-gen VR system that enhances everything from resolution and field of view to tracking and input. It will connect to PS5 with a single cord to simplify setup and improve ease-of-use, while enabling a high-fidelity visual experience.

One of the innovations we’re excited about is our new VR controller, which will incorporate some of the key features found in the DualSense wireless controller, along with a focus on great ergonomics. That’s just one of the examples of future-proof technology we’re developing to match our vision for a whole new generation of VR games and experiences.

There’s still a lot of development underway for our new VR system, so it won’t be launching in 2021. But we wanted to provide this early update to our fans, as the development community has started to work on creating new worlds for you to explore in virtual reality.

We also want to thank all of our PS VR players for your continued support — with upcoming games like After The Fall, Sniper Elite VR, and Humanity, there’s much more to come for PS VR whether you’re playing on PS4 or PS5. With both PlayStation VR and the next-generation VR system we’re building, our commitment to virtual reality as a medium for games is stronger than ever. We look forward to sharing more details in the future!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re really trying to push vr still?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re really trying to push vr still?
    Why would they give it up? You can actually run a decent VR experience off a PS5. PSVR was crap because PS4 was basically like a really low end 2014 gaming PC. PS5 is like a very upper midrange / lower high-end 2021 gaming PC. They can actually make this one good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they give it up? You can actually run a decent VR experience off a PS5. PSVR was crap because PS4 was basically like a really low end 2014 gaming PC. PS5 is like a very upper midrange / lower high-end 2021 gaming PC. They can actually make this one good.
    I mean it hasn’t really taken off like it was hyped to be. I can’t imagine playing with it for more than an hour. Thing is a novelty, imo.

BTW, GameStop had a drop tonight of all versions but the PS5 only version was scalped quick. People seem to have managed to get the bundle versions though. Didn’t even try. Too expensive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there will be a new PSVR for PS5. I'm definitely interested in this one. PS4 never had the horsepower for a decent VR experience but PS5 absolutely does have the power to make a legit VR headset. Really interested to hear more about this. ElNono man, have you tried new PSVR and can you play レイプレイ on it?

Heard about it today along with everyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it hasn’t really taken off like it was hyped to be. I can’t imagine playing with it for more than an hour. Thing is a novelty, imo.

BTW, GameStop had a drop tonight of all versions but the PS5 only version was scalped quick. People seem to have managed to get the bundle versions though. Didn’t even try. Too expensive.
    The GS bundles would be ok if they didn't all have extra controllers thrown in. Who needs two controllers these days when you play MP games online now?

Also do you have Ratchet & Clank already? It's being given away free on PSN on March 1st. Awesome game if you haven't played it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I cant believe I made it past the queue today. You definitely have to be within a certain time. Right away I was put within 20 minutes and 1 minute later 9 minutes to go. I had to wait the rest of those 9 minutes. I was then let in and I must have hit a glitch because I spent 5 minutes trying to finish the order and it gave me "an error occured, contact a rep"

It finally said out of stock after almost 10 minutes of trying.

Somehow it still shows the PS5 on my cart just out of stock. Usually you never get let to put an out of stock item on your cart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I cant believe I made it past the queue today. You definitely have to be within a certain time. Right away I was put within 20 minutes and 1 minute later 9 minutes to go. I had to wait the rest of those 9 minutes. I was then let in and I must have hit a glitch because I spent 5 minutes trying to finish the order and it gave me "an error occured, contact a rep"

It finally said out of stock after almost 10 minutes of trying.

Somehow it still shows the PS5 on my cart just out of stock. Usually you never get let to put an out of stock item on your cart.
    that sucks. I liked the post when I saw your screenshot and thought you got one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that sucks. I liked the post when I saw your screenshot and thought you got one.
    Thanks I got so excited I was shaking putting them card numbers. lol

I feel like I'm getting way more opportunities to get one though. PS Direct itself is doing a lot more drops then they used to do. They're doing 2 a week now it seems.

And lol Biden

Least he's a friend of the gaming community.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks I got so excited I was shaking putting them card numbers. lol

I feel like I'm getting way more opportunities to get one though. PS Direct itself is doing a lot more drops then they used to do. They're doing 2 a week now it seems.

And lol Biden

Least he's a friend of the gaming community.
    definitely should have enabled your browser to auto-fill credit card info

even if its not a feature you are generally comfortable with, i'd imagine those seconds typing numbers in are invaluable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely should have enabled your browser to auto-fill credit card info

even if its not a feature you are generally comfortable with, i'd imagine those seconds typing numbers in are invaluable
    True, that probably cost him. It 100% would have if he was ordering from Walmart or Best Buy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reminds me of the getting a 3080. Auto-fill was definitely a life saver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reminds me of the getting a 3080. Auto-fill was definitely a life saver.
    ing electronics is a mess in 2020-21.

God imagine if an exploit gets released so s can mine on PS5s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still haven't got my PS5. Wonder if Fed-Ex is going to try to me. They seem to be pretty notorious for jacking peoples' PS5s. Ugh wish Walmart would have had a pick up in store option like Best Buy does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still haven't got my PS5. Wonder if Fed-Ex is going to try to me. They seem to be pretty notorious for jacking peoples' PS5s. Ugh wish Walmart would have had a pick up in store option like Best Buy does.
    Fed ex system is weird. They take odd routes with their packages. One day you’ll see it near your state and the next it’ll be on the opposite side of you. UPS is the same way.

Last PC I bought took like 3 weeks to get to me because it kept bouncing around in California. Had to contact them a few times to even know where it was.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, State of Play is today at 5PM eastern time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got it in. I knew this system was going to be big, but JFC it makes my PS3 Fat look like someone's little brother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, State of Play is today at 5PM eastern time.
    Whatever this gabarge was.

Lasted 30 minutes and nothing of note was shown.

Thread Information