My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The are you talking about I've never once said that
    Replying to the last post on page one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand corrected, but Keldon made it interesting... he's a revelation. Man I get excited with this kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready for 20+ years of a mediocre/horrible basketball team or relocation to Seattle/St. Louis.
    Lol. Seattle will be given an expansion team before it would be the Spurs. And St. Louis? Mother ing St. Louis??

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That town is dying. Huge debt situation. Losing population even its metro. You'd have gotten less of a chuckle from me if you'd said Omaha, Nebraska.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While annoying, one mistake doesn’t a season make. It was definitely a culmination of all the dudes Forbes let run by him for layups. While he clapped in dismay and asked for the ball out of bounds to jack up another three
    Forbes. That Timvp article about him opened my eyes. It became so obvious that I was mad I didn't notice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good ride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greatest franchise in professional sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember this team got swept by the two worst teams in the East this season

It took Pop like after 50 some games to finally play White and Murray together. Just a ty coaching job all around that my nigs Mugen rightfully called out all season
    Murray was on a heavy minutes restriction for like 30 or so of those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks Pop ..and Bryn

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    underachieved big time compared to preseason Win # by vegas. 2nd year in a row.

MVParker would never have allowed this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If missing the playoffs takes a pandemic and a technicality that you played less games (and lost less games) than other teams, so be it.

Meanwhile, go Nets so we have a chance at the 10th pick
    I'm not seeing how we have a shot at the 10th. We have 4 WC teams with worse records and all 7 of the EC non playoff teams. Am I missing something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not seeing how we have a shot at the 10th. We have 4 WC teams with worse records and all 7 of the EC non playoff teams. Am I missing something?
    Draft order is stuck on the position it was pre covid

The only thing that affects draft order since the bubble is who makes the playoffs

If the blazers lose, they will have a worse win percentage than the Suns, so the Suns would make the play in tournament for the 8th seed.

If the suns beat the grizzlies twice, they become the 8th seed in the playoffs and forfeit their 10th pick and everyone else moves up and they move to 15th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draft order is stuck on the position it was pre covid

The only thing that affects draft order since the bubble is who makes the playoffs

If the blazers lose, they will have a worse win percentage than the Suns, so the Suns would make the play in tournament for the 8th seed.

If the suns beat the grizzlies twice, they become the 8th seed in the playoffs and forfeit their 10th pick and everyone else moves up and they move to 15th
    Interesting, thanks. I read that draft order is determined by record including the bubble. But I just found confirmation that you're correct.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    great run.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spurs franchise looking at the reality of the situation they have. The big 3 era is over. Kawhi is long gone.

What a great run they had but we all saw this coming. So if you get knocked down you get back up that's probably how the Spurs will approach next season. Pop said he will be the head coach.

The end of this streak shouldn't be look at as anything negative but to just appreciate the players and great coaching the Spurs had been blessed with all those seasons and the 5 NBA les won. It had to end at some point and it's history now.

Spurs need to get better as a team, start another streak next season.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Unlike other franchises they don't stay down. They pulled a rabitt out a hat with Kawhi. I'll bet they do it again in the next draft.

Spurs franchise looking at the reality of the situation they have. The big 3 era is over. Kawhi is long gone.

What a great run they had but we all saw this coming. So if you get knocked down you get back up that's probably how the Spurs will approach next season. Pop said he will be the head coach.

The end of this streak shouldn't be look at as anything negative but to just appreciate the players and great coaching the Spurs had been blessed with all those seasons and the 5 NBA les won. It had to end at some point and it's history now.

Spurs need to get better as a team, start another streak next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allthough flawed this team was a playoff caliber team, but horrible mismanagement ruined that. Oh well, I hope the FO(mainly Pop)at least learned from their mistakes but I doubt it because you have to actually admit of making those mistakes to learn from them.
    Last edited by Chomag; 08-14-2020 at 12:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting Forbes, benching White over Murray, not giving KJ a run until the bubble - all laughably poor coaching judgments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an amazing run of consistent excellence that was! All things have to come to an end sooner or later ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes. That Timvp article about him opened my eyes. It became so obvious that I was mad I didn't notice.
    Which article?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs back in SA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Premieres at 5

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way they played this bubble? Sure it would have been different than the rest of the season. The Spurs won 70% of the games (they cared about) on this bubble.

The Griz and Suns finished with 34 wins. If the Spurs had 34 wins (with fewer games played) they would have finished 8th, ahead of Portland.

They had the same chance as anyone, and the fewer games played was an asset. They pissed off too many games that they absolutely should have won. Any 2 of them would have kept the streak alive. That, and only that, is the reason they didn't make the playoffs. If you want to whine about the number of games played, you need some Vagisil and a Midol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it, was bound to happen when Kawhi bounced.

Let's just keep building our young guys while searching for the gem in the draft.

I like Keldon, Derrick White, DJ and Lonnie. I think they can be the supporting cast to a star for a chip for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information