Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1. Questions asked, in a respecftul and inquisitive manner will be answered.

2. This isnt a debate thread. This is a thread to ask a question and I will answer what islam stands for in your specific question

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What’s a Muslims favorite baseball play?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Is it haram to pick up a chick at the bar and have sex with her?

If so, what is the punishment?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Her punishment is having sex with you.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Her punishment is having sex with you.
    Damn straight, 7.5 inches with a kielbasa cir ference is serving up dat punishment my friend

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What gives you the confidence that the whole thing isn't just make believe?

I understand what "faith" means, but the question would be why do you have faith in this particular religion over, say, any other?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Fornication is one of the major sins in islam. It is transgression on the boundaries set by Allah Subhanahu wa taala.

Its characteristics is that of lack of piety, self respect, self control, lack of religious commitment.

A fornicator must be proven to have fornicated by EYE witness. 4 to be exact. The large number of Eye witness is ordained by Allah SWT and perhaps a mercy to those who want to seek forgivness and repentance.

100 lashes is the punishment for fornication before marriage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What’s a Muslims favorite baseball play?
    Why the Suicide Squeeze of course.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Why the Suicide Squeeze of course.

sacrifice fly seemed like the obvious one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What gives you the confidence that the whole thing isn't just make believe?

I understand what "faith" means, but the question would be why do you have faith in this particular religion over, say, any other?
    The Prophet Muhammad Salla allah alayhi wasalam, have had numerous hadiths, quranic verses that no man in his time would have ever imagined Simple things such as "A lie will be reached in all corners of the world in an instant" is but one example of his prophecies. Signs are surely there for the guided.

Knowing Arabia was once a more Greener place, waters dont mix, bedouins competing for towers.. Theres way too many..way too many prophecies have happend for it to be a normal throw something on the wall and hope it sticks.

In Islam, tawheed is the number one most impprtant thing. I choose islam because its a religion where its God is the sole owner of devine attribiutes. He was never born, he is eternal, he is not a son and does not begets a son, he never makes mistakes, he knows everything in the world, he is the sole creator and he is the only who does not commit mistakes, and the only one who can grant forgivness..He is the most forgiving. And Muhammamd is a Slave. A human.

We believe this was the message of OUR FATHER Adam AS, Nuh, Jesus, Musa, Ibrahim, Muhammamd Salah lahu alayhi wa salam and many other prophets and messengers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

sacrifice fly seemed like the obvious one
    Oh damn. Lmao. You’re right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why is it good to keep a Muslim in your bathroom?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What made you choose Allah over Santa or the Easter Bunny?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why is it good to keep a Muslim in your bathroom?
    You’ll always have a spare towel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The Prophet Muhammad Salla allah alayhi wasalam, have had numerous hadiths, quranic verses that no man in his time would have ever imagined Simple things such as "A lie will be reached in all corners of the world in an instant" is but one example of his prophecies. Signs are surely there for the guided.
    can you provide a cite for that? tried looking it up but came up with mark twain quotes

Knowing Arabia was once a more Greener place, waters dont mix, bedouins competing for towers.. Theres way too many..way too many prophecies have happend for it to be a normal throw something on the wall and hope it sticks.
    what does arabia being greener have to do with the truth of the quran?

In Islam, tawheed is the number one most impprtant thing.
    isn't that a bit circular though? believing in islam because islam says that islam is true?

I choose islam because its a religion where its God is the sole owner of devine attribiutes. He was never born, he is eternal, he is not a son and does not begets a son, he never makes mistakes, he knows everything in the world, he is the sole creator and he is the only who does not commit mistakes, and the only one who can grant forgivness..He is the most forgiving. And Muhammamd is a Slave. A human.
    the judeo-christian god was also never born, was eternal, so that's not really unique to islam. also, why would having a son disqualify one religion from being "true" vs another? otherwise just seems like you're picking the one you "want" to be true, rather than one that you truly "know" to be true

We believe this was the message of OUR FATHER Adam AS, Nuh, Jesus, Musa, Ibrahim, Muhammamd Salah lahu alayhi wa salam and many other prophets and messengers.
    right, but this is all based on adopting the faith in the first place, otherwise its circular. i believe its true beacuse it says its true. the bible claims to be true as well and the word of god

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What made you choose Allah over Santa or the Easter Bunny?
    Did Santa create the heavens and the 7 earths, the creatures that live in these earths and heavens some known (Jinns, Humans and Angels) And some he choose to keep for himself until we get to Paradise and find out about it?

Allah has no comparison. Earthly or Heavenly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim walk into a bar. The bartender asks, “What’ll you have?”. The Jew says, “I’ll have a white wine”. The Christian says, “Give me a draft beer”. The Muslim laughs maniacally and blows everyone up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Allah seems alright but i'm still rolling with Superman.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Surprised Avante hasn't ged up this thread yet with his Islamophobia

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    can you provide a cite for that? tried looking it up but came up with mark twain quotes
    Iirc its in bidya wal nihaya, but due to the fight against islam you will not find these sources in its raw form anymore.

Because a real prophet = real book and Arabia hundres of thousdands of not millions of years ago was Green and will go back to being Green. Unless he was a modern scientist at that time how he would have known?

isn't that a bit circular though? believing in islam because islam says that islam is true?
    Tawheed is oneness. Thats what it means. The sole belongines of devine attributes. I believe Islam is the strongest in this matter followed by Judaism although Judaism, Christianity are religioins of Allah and whoever believed in Musa, and Isa during their time will be rewarded.

the judeo-christian god was also never born, was eternal, so that's not really unique to islam. also, why would having a son disqualify one religion from being "true" vs another? otherwise just seems like you're picking the one you "want" to be true, rather than one that you truly "know" to be true
    Jesus was born and was at maryams womb. If Christians dont believe Jesus is God, they certainly have given him attributes reseved for God. This goes back to tawheed. Oneness.

right, but this is all based on adopting the faith in the first place, otherwise its circular. i believe its true beacuse it says its true. the bible claims to be true as well and the word of god
    Again this goes back to the miracle that is the Quran and the Rasools Prophecies. It Also goes back to tawheed.

Pslams, Torah, Abramams tablets are all books of Allah. The Bible and Torah are certainly true at least at one point they were. Verily those who wrote with their hands will be punished.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Iirc its in bidya wal nihaya, but due to the fight against islam you will not find these sources in its raw form anymore.

Because a real prophet = real book and Arabia hundres of thousdands of not millions of years ago was Green and will go back to being Green. Unless he was a modern scientist at that time how he would have known?

Tawheed is oneness. Thats what it means. The sole belongines of devine attributes. I believe Islam is the strongest in this matter followed by Judaism although Judaism, Christianity are religioins of Allah and whoever believed in Musa, and Isa during their time will be rewarded.

Jesus was born and was at maryams womb. If Christians dont believe Jesus is God, they certainly have given him attributes reseved for God. This goes back to tawheed. Oneness.

Again this goes back to the miracle that is the Quran and the Rasools Prophecies. It Also goes back to tawheed.

Pslams, Torah, Abramams tablets are all books of Allah. The Bible and Torah are certainly true at least at one point they were. Verily those who wrote with their hands will be punished.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Allah seems alright but i'm still rolling with Superman.
    Superman obviously fake power isnt even close enough to a free will creature like some races of Jinns. Dem Jinns can move fast...Really fast.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    again though, the "oneness" is a claim of islam... why does that make it more or less likely to be true? it's circular.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    again though, the "oneness" is a claim of islam... why does that make it more or less likely to be true? it's circular.
    Well why wouldnt I believe the prophet with miracles?

Again, in islam its not A B or C. The Quran specifically says to believe in what was sent down to Musa and Esa. Majority of what is in those books are still correct.

What Muhammad achieved is what all prophets have achieved. Lets go back to Muhammad. If he was indeed proven to be a prophet, why should I not believe in the Quran?

I also know Arabic, and the language spoken in the Quran with its cohesivness is unmatched in any language i have ever seen. I have never seen anyone write anything remotly close to it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Well why wouldnt I believe the prophet with miracles?
    because all the prophets claim to have performed miracles, according to their own holy texts

Again, in islam its not A B or C. The Quran specifically says to believe in what was sent down to Musa and Esa. Majority of what is in those books are still correct.
    yeah and the bible purports to also specifically say to believe in all of its stories. i can provide you with a list of "predictions" made in the bible which are correct (even though im not christian)

What Muhammad achieved is what all prophets have achieved. Lets go back to Muhammad. If he was indeed proven to be a prophet, why should I not believe in the Quran?
    how was he proven to be a prophet, though? lots of people have made predictions. it would be useful if you could actually refer to text/sources where he made those claims, for starters

I also know Arabic, and the language spoken in the Quran with its cohesivness is unmatched in any language i have ever seen. I have never seen anyone write anything remotly close to it.
    arabic existed before islam

Thread Information