Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he back pedaled on that one real quick once he realized that it was an admission he lived at home with daddeh
    Yea he can try and memory hole it all he wants but I remember it lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao,did you even watch the video,Cuomo didn't do except run his mouth and wait for the bodyguards to hold him back lol.Dude took off his glasses and waited for the swing cause he sure as knew that throwing the first punch would land him in NY lawyer and jail given who his brother is
    Cuomo is the talker Nancy boy in this scenario dude was waiting to drop his ass.
    Yikes. Even with video evidence you decide to go full re and go with the alternate reality.

Waiting to drop his ass. I'd be amazed if the dude could actually not run ot of breath mid punch.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, your boy Hannity sided with Fredo. tee, hee
    Of course he did...like in Professional Rasslin'...they portend out front, then go behind the blue curtain & whack up the gate receipts...go & have a drink together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he did...like in Professional Rasslin'...they portend out front, then go behind the blue curtain & whack up the gate receipts...go & have a drink together.
    Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably got mad because he thought the guy called him Frodo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did say you have to go in the other room when your parents put on maddow
    No...I specifically said when I visit my parents they have MSNBC turned on all the time. You gossip girls just love to make up and act the fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he back pedaled on that one real quick once he realized that it was an admission he lived at home with daddeh
    More gossip girl bull

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He probably got mad because he thought the guy called him Frodo.
    I’d love for you to explain your thought process (or lack thereof) when you posted this comedic gem.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No...I specifically said when I visit my parents they have MSNBC turned on all the time. You gossip girls just love to make up and act the fool.
    Nope. I saw the post too. You said nothing of the sort. Prove otherwise or you’re full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...not really, kw. CC was smart & he has since divulged that's he's been trolled repeatedly for a while. The right thing would've been to walk away at recognition. The next best thing for him, & his side was what he did= troll back, secure in the knowledge that this (fellow) wasn't going to attack him. CC ain't stupid, he ain't walking away from that plum job & position in that state. His father raised no fools.

I genuinely wished he'd a knocked that guy down those stairs, but, it wasn't even a possibility.
    that dude was bigger than him and would've put his sjw virtue signaling fredo ass out cold. fredo is who he is, a disgrace of a man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that dude was bigger than him and would've put his sjw virtue signaling fredo ass out cold. fredo is who he is, a disgrace of a man.
    you’re 5’6 and weigh 140 soaking wet and you dare to comment on anyone else’s manhood?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. I saw the post too. You said nothing of the sort. Prove otherwise or you’re full of .
    I said my mother and father watch her religiously, and you and Spurm got triggered and attacked me. Then you created a false narrative. Looks like you are full of .

White knighting for Maddow and the WNBA

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I said my mother and father watch her religiously, and you and Spurm got triggered and attacked me. Then you created a false narrative. Looks like you are full of .

White knighting for Maddow and the WNBA
    Everyone saw the post. You can’t bull your way out of this one. Prove otherwise or you’re full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re 5’6 and weigh 140 soaking wet and you dare to comment on anyone else’s manhood?
    i'm actually 5'9" and 150lbs tbh but that's neither here nor there.

btw mono, ever been in a fight? how lame it is to judge a book by its cover when i saw 12 yr old kids knocking out late 20 yr olds when i used to attend that boxing gym a decade ago. that right there taught me never to underestimate someone in the ring or elsewhere. thankfully i never got knocked out by a 12 yr old. you on the other hand probably can't even get your roly poly ass in the ring to begin with... amirite?

i mean, if you're froggy come get you some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone saw the post. You can’t bull your way out of this one. Prove otherwise or you’re full of .
    ^bot-like behavior activated

*log off commencing

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i'm actually 5'9" and 150lbs tbh

*cue the fat jokes from a tiny little got whose size barely qualifies as a butch lesbian, much less a man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^bot-like behavior activated

*log off commencing
    ^full of

*blasting slipknot to drown out the sound of daddeh watching jake tapper activated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

*cue the fat jokes from a tiny little got whose size barely qualifies as a butch lesbian, much less a man.
    no one needs fat jokes when you have 8 thousand alts and live here on the internet. we all know the type of "dude" that you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no one needs fat jokes when you have 8 thousand alts and live here on the internet. we all know the type of "dude" that you are.
    Congratulations on your role as the bull- on GLOW, very convincing portrayal tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Daddeh, turn off that libcuck propaganda, I’m trying to heal my teammates on Apex so that they frag out and carry me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations on your role as the bull- on GLOW, very convincing portrayal tbh.
    i have no idea what GLOW is but i'd imagine it's something a closeted like yourself would watch. you do got s, right?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i'm actually 5'9" and 150lbs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GLOW is 'gorgeous ladies of wrestling.' I think it started up in the 80's and was apparently fap material for mono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono also gets carried in apex it seems and prefers to thirst his enemies instead of helping his teammates...a toxic player - what a surprise.

Thread Information