Page 221 of 376 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn didn't know it had co-op. Is it online co-op, or couch? Might have to pay the $2 for it instead of playing my pirated version.
    you can do online or splitscreen, iirc.

it's quite good. with 4 distinct portals the puzzles can be even more challenging

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone played Nights into Dreams on PC? Is the port as good as the Saturn original? Still have a few bucks sitting in my Steam account and might as well use them in the sale. Chris? I know you're a big Sega fan.
    Haven't placed a PC game in years tbh I got fed up with replacing the PSU and video cards. I never got my hands on a Saturn unfortunately, but I played the majority of the Genesis library.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    arkham knight is 5 bucks on steam rn. think i'll play thru it once i finish LoU2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arkham knight is 5 bucks on steam rn. think i'll play thru it once i finish LoU2
    I thought that was a good game at the time, tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah the game that gave birth to Steam refunds. Don't sweat it though, the port is very solid now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition too is normally insanely cheap. The ratio of $$$ to fun is off the charts for Sleeping Dogs and Just Cause.
    I have seen some of the funniest in game moments on Sleeping Dogs with the environmental kills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone played Nights into Dreams on PC? Is the port as good as the Saturn original? Still have a few bucks sitting in my Steam account and might as well use them in the sale. Chris? I know you're a big Sega fan.
    That game is ing trash.. I remember my Saturn loving friend was trying to sell the idea that Nights was gonna be the game that finally made Saturn the go to system and then we got a ty on rails side scroller Bug 1 and 2, and possibly even clockwork knight were better

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Overall it’s solid, but you better enjoy being in the Batmobile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall it’s solid, but you better enjoy being in the Batmobile.
    Yeah early on i put all my skill upgrades in the batmobile categories just so those sections wouldn’t be as bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sonic Mania for $6.79 on Steam is a pretty awesome game too, it's the best 2D Sonic game ever made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn apparently PS4 Slim can't be found any more now without being price gouged though the PS4 Pro is still available.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Ah the game that gave birth to Steam refunds. Don't sweat it though, the port is very solid now.
    Yeah, Knight was so f'd up that the other games were given away for free. Is Origins good? It's been in my Steam Library for years.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I've played AK on PS4 tbh...i just never beat it. i enjoyed it though so figured why not fire it up again on PC this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've played AK on PS4 tbh...i just never beat it. i enjoyed it though so figured why not fire it up again on PC this time
    criticisms aside i still think it was a great game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criticisms aside i still think it was a great game tbh
    Scrah have you played yakuza 0? Play it man...my recommendations never fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have not yet. im on witcher 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude I'm not going to bone my aunt no matter how much you sing the praises of doing so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have not yet. im on witcher 3
    How are you liking it so far? Last I heard you were dealing with the convoluted Dijkstra storyline

It gets better. Especially the DLCs, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to start my Yakuza playthrough as soon as I get back from my afternoon run here shortly. I'll let you know my first impressions of the game tonight or tomorrow.
    So you liking Yakuza 0 at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably quit after chapter 2

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to say just yet. I started playing it last night. Roughly 2 hours in and thus far, it's story heavy, sprinkled with a few fights here and there.

Gameplay seems straight forward from the short time I've spent actually fighting. Combos are fairly easy to pull off but I still forget to block/evade most of the time. My favorite fighting style is Rush right now. With an emphasis on speed and dodge, it's way easier.

The story thus far is pretty engrossing. I like it. The mini games are great. I ed up on most of them. I haven't played a game with QTEs in years.

Is Kuze modeled after a real actor? He reminds me of someone but cant quite put my finger on it.

About the Shenmue comparison...I'm not getting any vibes other than similar fighting style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are you liking it so far? Last I heard you were dealing with the convoluted Dijkstra storyline

It gets better. Especially the DLCs, tbh..
    havent played last couple of days, been a bit busy. but yeah its still good. been playing a lot of gwent tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    havent played last couple of days, been a bit busy. but yeah its still good. been playing a lot of gwent tho
    I never got into Gwent lol. I need to go back and complete those missions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to say just yet. I started playing it last night. Roughly 2 hours in and thus far, it's story heavy, sprinkled with a few fights here and there.

Gameplay seems straight forward from the short time I've spent actually fighting. Combos are fairly easy to pull off but I still forget to block/evade most of the time. My favorite fighting style is Rush right now. With an emphasis on speed and dodge, it's way easier.

The story thus far is pretty engrossing. I like it. The mini games are great. I ed up on most of them. I haven't played a game with QTEs in years.

Is Kuze modeled after a real actor? He reminds me of someone but cant quite put my finger on it.

About the Shenmue comparison...I'm not getting any vibes other than similar fighting style.
    Here's the actor who does Kuze's voice at around the 14:35 mark.

Yeah lots of cutscenes in the very early game. Check the side missions though, they're some of the best parts of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the actor who does Kuze's voice at around the 14:35 mark.

Yeah lots of cutscenes in the very early game. Check the side missions though, they're some of the best parts of the game.
    Who was your favorite out lf the three yakuza 0 villain?

Thread Information