Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With the current roster the Lakers have a small chance but it will take a lot for them to beat the Clippers. You believe in Lebron but I don't believe he matches up well with #2. #2 is the only player in the league that he can't go through with physical and brute strength. So it takes a huge part of his game away. On the defensive end Lebron hasn't shown that he can even contain #2. The way it's set up is Lebron will always have to face a top notch defender in #2 or PG. The Lakers have no other perimeter threats to free up Lebron from being defended by PG/#2 at all times.

For the Lakers to win they need Lebron to be more focused on the defense end along with a commitment from the rest of the team to focus on #2. This consists of quick doubles and defensive rotations. In return the Lakers should force PG to beat them since he's not proven unlike #2. However the Clippers can already take away Lebron offensively from the game so it's up to AD to carry the team on the offensive end. In this scenario the Lakers will need AD to play big every game. I'm not sure if AD can do it since he is also unproven like PG.

Certain teams just have other team's numbers. I remember during the mid to late '00s the Mavs had the Spurs number for a while. The Spurs just didn't match up well with them despite having the HCA twice in the playoffs they still lost. Spurs didn't figure them out until the third attempt in 2010.
    Great response tbh. This is why I’m so worried. I just feel like the clippers match up way to damn well with us and it is true that kawahi is one of the few guys who can handle Lebron 1v1. As you mentioned for us to beat the clips AD needs to show that he’s a top 5 player and carry the Offensive load since Lebron will be worn down trying to go at kawahi. I hope our next two games when we face them the lakers show some improvements. AD needs to take it to trez and Zubac nonstop and stop setting for fade aways tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I find it amusing how whenever we win it’s always “ watch when y’all face the clippers in the playoffs” seems like your guys whole season relies on the clips beating us. I admit the clips are the favs and they have our Number so far. But playoff time is a different ball game and we have a legit chance at kawahi tbh. Won’t be easy but I believe we can do it. So I bet if we beat them it will be “ well they were injured or it’s docs fault”
    "us" "our" "we"

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i agree with the OP but him making this thread like the kiss of death SGA probably gonna tear his achilles now while PG goes on hot streak and Clippers nab the 1 seed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great response tbh. This is why I’m so worried. I just feel like the clippers match up way to damn well with us and it is true that kawahi is one of the few guys who can handle Lebron 1v1. As you mentioned for us to beat the clips AD needs to show that he’s a top 5 player and carry the Offensive load since Lebron will be worn down trying to go at kawahi. I hope our next two games when we face them the lakers show some improvements. AD needs to take it to trez and Zubac nonstop and stop setting for fade aways tbh
    A Lakers-Clippers series would be a defining moment for AD's legacy. He's going to have to be the best player in the series if the Lakers are to win. We are going to see what he's made of for sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A Lakers-Clippers series would be a defining moment for AD's legacy. He's going to have to be the best player in the series if the Lakers are to win. We are going to see what he's made of for sure.

Definitely. Just hope he’s ready for it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly I’m lowkey afraid to play Memphis in the 1st round lol . They look solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 unprotected picks and swaps for Regular Season P?
    Sort of like Dwight Howard’s 6 kids from unprotected sex for his financial independence.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact of the matter is if the Clippers can win a ring this year or next it pays off. You have to remember where this franchise is coming from. The past 5 years this team has always been close but come playoff time Griffin and/or CP3 gets injured. And even if it doesn't pay off there is a chance PG13 and/or Kawhi stay long-term.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the current roster the Lakers have a small chance but it will take a lot for them to beat the Clippers. You believe in Lebron but I don't believe he matches up well with #2. #2 is the only player in the league that he can't go through with physical and brute strength. So it takes a huge part of his game away. On the defensive end Lebron hasn't shown that he can even contain #2. The way it's set up is Lebron will always have to face a top notch defender in #2 or PG. The Lakers have no other perimeter threats to free up Lebron from being defended by PG/#2 at all times.

For the Lakers to win they need Lebron to be more focused on the defense end along with a commitment from the rest of the team to focus on #2. This consists of quick doubles and defensive rotations. In return the Lakers should force PG to beat them since he's not proven unlike #2. However the Clippers can already take away Lebron offensively from the game so it's up to AD to carry the team on the offensive end. In this scenario the Lakers will need AD to play big every game. I'm not sure if AD can do it since he is also unproven like PG.

Certain teams just have other team's numbers. I remember during the mid to late '00s the Mavs had the Spurs number for a while. The Spurs just didn't match up well with them despite having the HCA twice in the playoffs they still lost. Spurs didn't figure them out until the third attempt in 2010.
    Bradley, Green, and Rondo are elite defenders. I believe LBJ will play defense when it matters. The Clippers have no answer for McGee, AD, and Howard. Harrell and Zubac don't stand a chance. When push comes to shove I believe the Lakers will out defend, out rebound, and out block the Clippers. The Clippers will have a very difficult time penetrating and getting shots up around the Lakers big guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The words ringing and Clippers in the same sentence feels very weird, tbh. Clippers really have to win this year because the amount insults that would come from the Lakers would be severe. I feel bad for the uglier, less accomplished little brother of the Lakers.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    some of you laker fan sound so cucked talking like its going to be some huge upset to beat the 5 seed cripples. g et the out of here this CN shtick isnt allowed in this thread

kiwi or playoff piss will one or both be injured in playoffs before they even get to the wcf if they are lucky.

lebron will be the best in the series he always plays possum during the regular season before dominating the same team in the playoffs. look at all those year the raptor would sweep him in regular season only to get swept themselves once the Kang started caring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And now BSPN is busy putting on the spin, as if Paul George suddenly have relatives he yearns to meet the last two years.

If what the article said was true, why didn’t he just straight sign with the lakers when he could’ve?

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...rge-comes-home

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And now BSPN is busy putting on the spin, as if Paul George suddenly have relatives he yearns to meet the last two years.

If what the article said was true, why didn’t he just straight sign with the lakers when he could’ve?

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...rge-comes-home
    I love Indiana.
    I grew up a Kobe fan.
    Lakers didn’t wanna trade for me but okc did and ima stay here. I’m from Palmdale I ain’t with the bright lights
    We have unfinished business
    I always wanted to play in La. Clippers were always my team growing up.

Like I with Pg. great player but like wtf bro just pick one lmao

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    I suddenly feel a lot better about our chances of ringing now that SuperCam is talking about us.
    everyone on ST knows you'll be blaming " quitters" no matter what happens after the cripples are eliminated

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Losing SGA who is developing into a bonafide superstar talent under the mentorship of CP3 while Black Ginger sitting out injured after knee surgery for a lottery team he could barely get into the playoffs last year when he was healthy in the Eastern Conference...

CN literally rolling over in his own grave this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Indiana.
    I grew up a Kobe fan.
    Lakers didn’t wanna trade for me but okc did and ima stay here. I’m from Palmdale I ain’t with the bright lights
    We have unfinished business
    I always wanted to play in La. Clippers were always my team growing up.

Like I with Pg. great player but like wtf bro just pick one lmao
    He’s sound exactly like a lakers fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sort of like Dwight Howard’s 6 kids from unprotected sex for his financial independence.
    He says he only has 5 kids

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    2 year window?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're the Clippers, you go for the home run. Especially after seeing how the Blake Griffin era transpired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers will win the chip this year as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron will be the best in the series he always plays possum during the regular season before dominating the same team in the playoffs. look at all those year the raptor would sweep him in regular season only to get swept themselves once the Kang started caring
    2012 LeBron isn't walking through those Staple Center doors come May

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    everyone on ST knows you'll be blaming " quitters" no matter what happens after the cripples are eliminated
    "The era of the white QB is coming to a close, tbh"
    "Killa' Kyrie's team will win 64 games easily"
    "bump this thread when LeGOAT, Brow and Kiwi are on the same team"

Your next good take will be the first one.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    some of you laker fan sound so cucked talking like its going to be some huge upset to beat the 5 seed cripples. g et the out of here this CN shtick isnt allowed in this thread

kiwi or playoff piss will one or both be injured in playoffs before they even get to the wcf if they are lucky.

Queen James out-dueled by Fultz

Blocked by the rim (RIP): https://streamable.com/k16yo

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

Cripples

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would this clipper team be better with Shai and Gallo ?

Thread Information