Tale of the tape

Undercard
    WBO super bantamweight le: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. vs. Jorge Arce
    Kelly Pavlik vs. Alfonso Lopez
    Mike Alvarado vs. Ray Narh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a undercard. Kelly Pavlik vs an unknown. Wilfredo Vasquez vs an old ass Travieso Arce. and 2 scrubs in alvarado and narh.

And then of course the main event which is a lose-lose for pac. If he wins well he's suppose to win, Mosley is a shot fighter. If he loses, well ing LOL .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mosely will shock the world Saturday! Put it in the bank and write a check on it! I will be posting back Saturday night after the fight to congratulate myself for predicting this upset.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mosely will shock the world Saturday! Put it in the bank and write a check on it! I will be posting back Saturday night after the fight to congratulate myself for predicting this upset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if Mosley wins either. But I hope Manny wins. I really want to see him fight Floyd, that better happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way Mayweather made Mosley look after their fight, and even after the whole drama behind it.. Manny better knock him out .. or completely dominate him.. he needs to prove he's better, I believe he is.. but this wasn't a smart fight for him..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mosley def has a punchers chance. The last thing to go is your power. I still think pac takes this by UD.
    Last edited by IronMaxipad; 05-08-2011 at 12:45 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Weigh-in pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pac got this in the bag.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am torn between who I want to win. Manny is my favorite boxer, but at the same time, a loss to Mosley could tempt Mayweather to stop hiding and fight him.

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if pac loses, mayweather will retire for good and say..."i dont need to fight pac, he just lost"

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lol @ people giving old man Mosley a chance in this one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol @ people giving old man Mosley a chance in this one.
    lol @ not knowing about boxing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Although the chance is extremely slim it's foolish to say he has no chance. Look what happened to Juanma. Anyway I still feel this will go the distance Manny winning by UD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dat double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a chance, any decent boxer has a chance. Just can't see Pac losing this tbh.

If Mosely can connect with some of his vicious strikes watch out though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GO PACQUIAO!!!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Although the chance is extremely slim it's foolish to say he has no chance. Look what happened to Juanma. Anyway I still feel this will go the distance Manny winning by UD.
    So what the you're arguing, he has an "extremely slim" chance at winning? I'm sure everyone that steps in the ring has a chance, but if it's extremely slim, it might as well be none.

If I had to break it down into percentages I'd Mosley a 10% chance tops. I don't know why people are acting like it's any higher - he simply doesn't have the speed or conditioning to hang.

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pac s up mosely and "carrys" him in the 11th and 12th round out of respect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So what the you're arguing, he has an "extremely slim" chance at winning? I'm sure everyone that steps in the ring has a chance, but if it's extremely slim, it might as well be none.

If I had to break it down into percentages I'd Mosley a 10% chance tops. I don't know why people are acting like it's any higher - he simply doesn't have the speed or conditioning to hang.
    No one here has said he has a "high chance" of winning. You're the one claiming he has 0 chance. I'm just saying that it's foolish to say that. The first 4 rounds are going to be the most dangerous rounds for Manny. After that Mosley tends to gas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pac s up mosely and "carrys" him in the 11th and 12th round out of respect.
    Pretty much how i see it going. I can see Brother Nazim throwin in the towel if he starts looking like Margarito.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manny keeps winning so easy but watching the countdown show last night he is starting to get really distracted. Freddie Roach is annoyed at all his congress stuff messing with his training and talking about how people have been trying to get him fired for years. Manny supposedly was out of the gym for 5 months before he even started camp.. He seems to be flipping the switch for his fights now instead of living in the gym..

Weird..

And BTW Manny gets a guarantee of 20 mil for this fight to beat this old man up and Shane is guaranteed 5 mil to get beat up..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if pac loses, mayweather will retire for good and say..."i dont need to fight pac, he just lost"
    Floyd needs the money. This asshole is gonna be in court for the next year and when he is done with lawsuits and fees he is gonna be begging for a fight..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me this fight is just a waste because Shane is just too past his prime. The Shane that beat Oscar in fight 1, holy this would be fight of the year and a real pick em bout. That Shane was one of the very best of his generation.

That was also 11 years ago..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To me this fight is just a waste because Shane is just too past his prime. The Shane that beat Oscar in fight 1, holy this would be fight of the year and a real pick em bout. That Shane was one of the very best of his generation.

That was also 11 years ago..
    Obviously. Just look at the damn thread tle.
    How does someone coming of a loss and terrible performance against Mora get a shot at Pacquio..

But again my response was towards Rezistanze, this is boxing and anything can happen. Past prime washed up Erik Morales took Maidana the distance. Salido goes to Juanma's hometown in PR and takes his le. James Kirkland gets KTFO by an unknown. Rubio KO's undefeated Lemieux in another huge upset. Jhonny Gonzalez goes to Japan and KO's Hasegawa. all this happened this year and no one gave any of them a chance.

Thread Information