Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Listen, I never talk bad about the president,” Barkley said. “I’ma be factual. I’ve never been more angry and disgusted at this situation than I am now. This turmoil every single day, the tweeting, the hiring and firing.

“Like, dude, I’m blessed, and you are too. Like, it really ain’t gonna have a big effect on our life. But I actually have humanity. I want everybody to have a good life. I want everybody to have a good job. I want their kids to go to school, I want their kids to be safe. I want everybody to have economic opportunity.

“And I want to make sure we don’t forget about DACA, our public schools. I don’t want to forget about those poor people in Puerto Rico. I was watching the news last night, and still, six months out, they don’t have power. And we don’t even mention them anymore. We’re wasting all our time on Russia and Stormy Daniels. It’s ridiculous.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/charles...000901541.html

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Charles thought Argentina was in Europe when attempting to place it on a map.
    So you know he has thought about the world and politics quite a bit.

Yeah, Charles does not want to into a Stormy discussion. Go figure...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This current political environment is ripe for someone like Barkley to run for office.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Listen, I never talk bad about the president,” Barkley said. “I’ma be factual. I’ve never been more angry and disgusted at this situation than I am now. This turmoil every single day, the tweeting, the hiring and firing.

“Like, dude, I’m blessed, and you are too. Like, it really ain’t gonna have a big effect on our life. But I actually have humanity. I want everybody to have a good life. I want everybody to have a good job. I want their kids to go to school, I want their kids to be safe. I want everybody to have economic opportunity.

“And I want to make sure we don’t forget about DACA, our public schools. I don’t want to forget about those poor people in Puerto Rico. I was watching the news last night, and still, six months out, they don’t have power. And we don’t even mention them anymore. We’re wasting all our time on Russia and Stormy Daniels. It’s ridiculous.

Something Barkley and Trump agree on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We’re wasting all our time on Russia and Stormy Daniels. It’s ridiculous.”

it's called in football, "piling on" and no matter how many penalty flags the right wing hate media tosses, they will be ignored by serious people, and Mueller's steamroller
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-01-2018 at 08:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This current political environment is ripe for someone like Barkley to run for office.
    yeah

Oprah-Barkley 2020

That will go somewhere k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barkley has no idea what's going on per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah

Oprah-Barkley 2020

That will go somewhere k
    I didn't have POTUS in mind for him, but I think a serious run for congress isn't unthinkable. We've seen celebrities pull off runs for office well before Trump for the record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton started Russia media talking about it everyday media talking about it
    Trump not
    Barkley is a idiot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash has certainly lowered the bar on so many characteristics, esp elocution, articulation, vocab, so Sir Charles has an easier path.

But as with Trash, skilled or unskilled speech is a indicator of intelligence.

Trash's racist base ain't gonna for another goddamn knitter.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count

“And I want to make sure we don’t forget about DACA, our public schools. I don’t want to forget about those poor people in Puerto Rico. I was watching the news last night, and still, six months out, they don’t have power. And we don’t even mention them anymore. We’re wasting all our time on Russia and Stormy Daniels. It’s ridiculous.”

Exactly how the middle class has felt for decades about health care.

Politics is such a BS system. s like Barkley SHOULD be getting outraged by a lot of issues, theres always that ONE hot topic that's someone's passionate about.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Trash has certainly lowered the bar on so many characteristics, esp elocution, articulation, vocab, so Sir Charles has an easier path.

Bou placing himself in a box here.........

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    "Look here, listen... Donaw Trump act a foo, wait a minute, listen, I said it before, but Donaw Trump act a foo.."

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count

So you're saying the black folk who have speech issues like Barkley does are of lower intelligence? Look here, you crazy. You a damn fool.. I should slap out of you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't have POTUS in mind for him, but I think a serious run for congress isn't unthinkable. We've seen celebrities pull off runs for office well before Trump for the record.
    sure we have Pelotudosi in Congress shes the house speaker and makes Brakley look like Dr Watson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure we have Pelotudosi in Congress shes the house speaker and makes Brakley look like Dr Watson
    Pelosi is the speaker of the house? She's a celebrity?

DMX7
    , true but most have sucked and have been as clueless Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barkley has no idea what's going on per par.
    Dude, seriously?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMX7, true but most have sucked and have been as clueless Trump.
    Trump is just not a man of the trannies.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, seriously?
    Today's cuck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is just not a man of the trannies.
    Tough going for you. A shame since you like guzzling so much per your actual posts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough going for you. A shame since you like guzzling so much per your actual posts.

Tranny talk, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something Barkley and Trump agree on.
    U.S. Must Borrow Nearly $300 Billion This Week Due To Trump Tax Cuts
    https://www.themaven.net/theintellec...oP-3nA/?full=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. Must Borrow Nearly $300 Billion This Week Due To Trump Tax Cuts
    https://www.themaven.net/theintellec...oP-3nA/?full=1
    Just as repugs intended.

solution to this fabricated crisis? cut ss, medicare, medicaid, safety net, cut govt spending until govt dysfunction, excepting military

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton started Russia media talking about it everyday media talking about it
    Trump not
    Barkley is a idiot
    and yet you had no problem quoting barkley when he said something you liked
    NBA Hall of Fame player Charles Berkley spoke out about the recent push to remove Confederate statues, saying that worrying about it is "wasted energy," The Rouser reports.
    In an interview with WRBC-TV’s Rick Karle is his home state of Alabama, Barkley said, "I’m not going to waste my time worrying about these confederate statues."

"You know what I’m going to do? I’m going to keep doing great things. I’m going to keep trying to make a difference, No. 1 in the black community because I’m black. But I’m also going to try to do good things in the world.

"I’m not going to waste my time screaming at a neo-Nazi who’s going to hate me no matter what. And I’m not going to waste my time worrying about these statues. I’ve always ignored them."
    When asked what should be done with the statues, Barkley, who once considered running for governor of Alabama in 2014, said, "I’m 54-years-old. I’ve never thought about those statues a day in my life. If you ask most black people, they haven’t thought a day in their lives about those stupid statues."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/char.../18/id/808393/
    ?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Thread Information