Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angry Giuliani snaps back at former law firm for not consulting him before issuing critical statement

The firm’s partners had reportedly been especially angry about Giuliani’s remarks that payments like the one Michael Cohen made to Stormy Daniels were “common” at the firm, even without the knowledge of clients.

“We cannot speak for Mr. Giuliani with respect to what was intended by his remarks,” the firm’s spokeswoman said.

“Speaking for ourselves, we would not condone payments of the nature alleged to have been made or otherwise without the knowledge and direction of a client.”

CNN’s Dana Bash is now reporting that

Giuliani has complained he was not consulted before the firm distanced itself from him and, in effect, called him a liar.

Some of the firm’s attorneys disliked Trump, he said, and that has caused a schism.

“The law firm has a lot of good people and a lot of people that hate my client and I don’t particularly appreciate that,” he said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/angry-giuliani-snaps-back-former-law-firm-not-consulting-issuing-critical-statement/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

what a senile clown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we’re on the subject of crazy Chris believes in, I’ll just leave this here for everyone to enjoy-
    What in the actual

Re s like Chris a reminder of how we got an orange dildo as president.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His son is doing awesome too

Makes more as a sports secretary than many of you MAGA farmers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What in the actual

Re s like Chris a reminder of how we got an orange dildo as president.
    There are 10Ms of Chris types and evangelicals, then add in the rural low-wage, low-ed, substance-abusing rurals, all MISinformed, inflamed by right-wing hate media and corrupt grifter power-hungry "Christian" supremacist hate-driver pastors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump fires Rudy, indictment rumors swirl. If the feds leaked the rumor it may put pressure on Rudy to make a deal. Or it might not.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2AG2KU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His son is doing awesome too

Makes more as a sports secretary than many of you MAGA farmers
    Hunter Biden

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whataboutism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater’s BDS

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -45 points son

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LPGA Star Rips Rudy Giuliani For ‘Highly Inappropriate’ References to Her ‘Panties’ on Steve Bannon’s Podcast

According to the former New York City mayor, he was partnered with Limbaugh who was complaining about the large number of paparazzi that were following him around the course.

Giuliani then invited Limbaugh to follow him to the green where Wie was preparing to putt.

“Now Mic e Wie is gorgeous, she’s six feet, and she has a strange putting stance.

She bends all the way over and her panties show—and the press was going crazy.

They were following her around because they were trying to take pictures of her panties!” Giuliani exclaimed as a clearly uncomfortable Bannon sighed and looked down.

“I said Roger [sic], it’s not me, it’s not you, it’s her panties.”

He added, “Is that okay to tell that joke?” — then broke out in raucous laughter.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/lpga-s...nnons-podcast/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chickens have come home to roost.

Rudy Giuliani's legal woes mount as a federal criminal investigation into his Ukraine dealings resumes, report says.

A federal criminal investigation into Rudy Giuliani has resumed, according to the Associated Press.

The US Attorney's office at the South District of New York has "returned to the question of bringing a criminal case against Giuliani," the news outlet reported.

Investigators intend to look into former President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney's business dealings and whether these defied lobbying laws, AP said.

There will be a particular focus on examining the legality surrounding Giuliani's conversations with Ukrainian officials, Forbes reported.

According to two unnamed officials familiar with AP, whether Giuliani's failure to register as a foreign agent is central to this probe.

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani...102944640.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Julie Annie is also included along with DJT Jr in the KKK suit against Trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE...tsgiulianitime
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-07-2021 at 10:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exclusive: New audio of 2019 phone call reveals how Giuliani pressured Ukraine to investigate baseless Biden conspiracies

(CNN)Never-before-heard audio, obtained exclusively by CNN, shows how former President Donald Trump's longtime adviser Rudy Giuliani relentlessly pressured and coaxed the Ukrainian government in 2019 to investigate baseless conspiracies about then-candidate Joe Biden.
    The audio is of a July 2019 phone call between Giuliani, US diplomat Kurt Volker, and Andriy Yermak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The call was a precursor to Trump's infamous call with Zelensky, and both conversations later became a central part of Trump's first impeachment, where he was accused of soliciting Ukrainian help for his campaign.

During the roughly 40-minute call, Giuliani repeatedly told Yermak that Zelensky should publicly announce investigations into possible corruption by Biden in Ukraine, and into claims that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election to hurt Trump. (These separate claims are both untrue.)

"All we need from the President [Zelensky] is to say, I'm gonna put an honest prosecutor in charge, he's gonna investigate and dig up the evidence, that presently exists and is there any other evidence about involvement of the 2016 election, and then the Biden thing has to be run out," Giuliani said, according to the audio. "... Somebody in Ukraine's gotta take that seriously."

The new audio demonstrates how Giuliani aggressively cajoled the Ukrainians to do Trump's bidding. And it undermines Trump's oft-repeated assertion that "there was no quid pro quo" where Zelensky could secure US government support if he did political favors for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/07/polit...den/index.html

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Joe Biden do to get Hunter Biden that job?
    Links please...

And yes of course he got the job because his last name is Biden, but what did Joe Biden do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news.

New York Suspends Giuliani’s Law License.

A state appellate court concluded that as Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, had lied about election fraud.

A New York appellate court suspended Rudolph W. Giuliani’s law license on Thursday after a disciplinary panel found that he made “demonstrably false and misleading” statements about the 2020 election as Donald J. Trump’s personal attorney.

The court wrote in a 33-page decision that Mr. Giuliani’s conduct threatened “the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law.”

Mr. Giuliani helped lead Mr. Trump’s legal challenge to the election results, arguing without merit that the vote had been rife with fraud and that voting machines had been rigged.

“We conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020,” the decision read.

A lawyer for Mr. Giuliani could not be immediately reached for comment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/n...ded-trump.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good news.

A state appellate court concluded that as Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, had lied about election fraud.

A New York appellate court suspended Rudolph W. Giuliani’s law license on Thursday after a disciplinary panel found that he made “demonstrably false and misleading” statements about the 2020 election as Donald J. Trump’s personal attorney.

The court wrote in a 33-page decision that Mr. Giuliani’s conduct threatened “the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law.”

Mr. Giuliani helped lead Mr. Trump’s legal challenge to the election results, arguing without merit that the vote had been rife with fraud and that voting machines had been rigged.

“We conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020,” the decision read.

A lawyer for Mr. Giuliani could not be immediately reached for comment.

The old southern district, in rabid pursuit of all that is President Trump. Won't change this fact...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Save your breath thread, rudy lost his license and you are in ignore as you have not quit whining about trump getting his ass whooped.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Save your breath thread, rudy lost his license and you are in ignore as you have not quit whining about trump getting his ass whooped.

Also thinks people care about Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also thinks people care about Hillary.
    Dale spams about Biden not killing as many citizens than trump, cries about madonna/hillary still, about not hiding but being here everyday, and how he misses trump’s .

And he wonders why he is on ignore list of many on board.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just absolutely incredible how he completely ed his reputation. He sold out to clown shenanigans and he'll forever be remembered that way.

He was a piece of as AG and Mayor, too, but he used to hide it a lot better. Should've just disappeared from the public eye after his failed presidential bid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't understand the Rudy hate, tbh... his incompetence single-handedly assured no election challenge was going to have a shot.

lmao, Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't understand the Rudy hate, tbh... his incompetence single-handedly assured no election challenge was going to have a shot.

lmao, Four Seasons Total Landscaping.
    But wait, there's more. Act now and you can get the other Roody Toody Fresh and Froody hits:

Hands down pants in a Borat film,
    Farting near a microphone during testimony,
    drunk daytime Fox "news" interviews, and
    Oil leak from his head in a sweaty press conference

and who can forget the timeless classic: Defendant in a billion dollar libel suit?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-24-2021 at 01:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    suspension absolutely deserved. our court and legal systems are quite flawed, but filing frivolous lawsuits for the purpose of using the courts as your microphone to spread/legitimize bat lies is completely unbecoming of the profession

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exclusive: New audio of 2019 phone call reveals how Giuliani pressured Ukraine to investigate baseless Biden conspiracies

(CNN)Never-before-heard audio, obtained exclusively by CNN, shows how former President Donald Trump's longtime adviser Rudy Giuliani relentlessly pressured and coaxed the Ukrainian government in 2019 to investigate baseless conspiracies about then-candidate Joe Biden.
    The audio is of a July 2019 phone call between Giuliani, US diplomat Kurt Volker, and Andriy Yermak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The call was a precursor to Trump's infamous call with Zelensky, and both conversations later became a central part of Trump's first impeachment, where he was accused of soliciting Ukrainian help for his campaign.

During the roughly 40-minute call, Giuliani repeatedly told Yermak that Zelensky should publicly announce investigations into possible corruption by Biden in Ukraine, and into claims that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election to hurt Trump. (These separate claims are both untrue.)

"All we need from the President [Zelensky] is to say, I'm gonna put an honest prosecutor in charge, he's gonna investigate and dig up the evidence, that presently exists and is there any other evidence about involvement of the 2016 election, and then the Biden thing has to be run out," Giuliani said, according to the audio. "... Somebody in Ukraine's gotta take that seriously."

The new audio demonstrates how Giuliani aggressively cajoled the Ukrainians to do Trump's bidding. And it undermines Trump's oft-repeated assertion that "there was no quid pro quo" where Zelensky could secure US government support if he did political favors for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/07/polit...den/index.html
    some people always complained about fraud, here it is the Thread and others of the world. You don't have any problems with that? This is clearly a tampering attempt

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Save your breath thread, rudy lost his license and you are in ignore as you have not quit whining about trump getting his ass whooped.l
    Trump made President. 1 of only 44 others across 4 centuries to accomplish the Presidency of the United States. McCain didn't. Hillary didn't. What's his face in Utah didn't. Hillary didn't. Gore didn't. RFK didn't.

Thread Information