Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, fighting in your mid-20s and older is pretty lame, tbh..everybody should get into a few fights as a teen and younger for the experience to toughen you up a little, and most people have been in some type of drunken altercation in their early 20s/college years, but a grown man trying to look tough like the fat dude in the OP is lame, tbh..

If you have a good enough reason to want to attack somebody as a grown man, it should be serious to the highest extent, and if that's the case, you might as well be a real man and shoot them, tbh..fist fights are for pussies..

White people are always criticizing others for shooting and "ganging up" rather than fighting , but realistically, shooting somebody takes much more courage than getting into a lame fight like most of these videos..
    First fights are for pussies but shooting someone isn't? Wow, that may be the dumbest I've read on the internet ever. I actually agreed with you till you said that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy should be locked up in first video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy should be locked up in first video
    agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have trouble comprehending simple words? Guess you should have payed more attention in your English class, dummy. Again, did you even graduate from high school? You sound like some delusional loser junkie that failed out of American high school to find a job you hate and in order to prevent one self from suicide, resorted to dropping E on the weekends, and going to raves with your got butt buddies in order to deal with your worthless existence. You know you're losing when you have to deflect with random re ed that makes all sense, like the post above, kill yourself emo got |3eaner, you know you want to.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    ^ emo got loser, obsessing over me already, clearly, I struck a nerve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First fights are for pussies but shooting someone isn't? Wow, that may be the dumbest I've read on the internet ever. I actually agreed with you till you said that
    I have never shot anybody, I assume that virtually everybody here(so, minus that one dude from The Club that shot those home invaders IIRC) hasn't, either..it would take a lot of balls to shoot somebody, tbh, I don't know how anybody can say that's a pussy move..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one is still one of my all time favorites.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This one is still one of my all time favorites.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l821rryeXZU
    That video is similar to this one, which is one of my favs:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^Sup brah how was your day in Texas' butthole

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It was a good day. I am glad to be away from the Parker Rices in DFW tbh. Had enough of that place bro.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Video of a Black Man dropping truth bombs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a reason soldiers get PTSD. Shooting people s you up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic Besteva thread. Will read again.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus man that's brutal
    Crazy video.
    Can't help but think it was the back of his head hitting the ground so hard that messed his brain up

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    muh slavery
    muh racism
    muh discrimination
    da white man keepin us down
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...43mFx2Tt5E7YZ6

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Violence is so appealing on film and television, but, so disturbing live and for keeps.

I don't know if I've told this story before, but, my father got into a terrible fistfight when I was just 4 years old. A friendship twixt my parents and the next door couple gone sour. I still remember my father and this man rolling around in the gravel driveway in Cleveland. They were both big men. Their children were crying as my brother and I were as well. The Cleveland PD finally arrived and broke it up, but, we ended up moving out to the suburbs shortly after that. My parents never really recovered from that incident, their marriage went into a death spiral and finally crashed in bitter divorce. Those visions of violence and blood have remained with me as clear as they were over 55 years ago. And watching these videos are so disturbing because they'll leave scars on the surface of the men involved and deep in their souls. And it will change them physiologically and that is such an avoidable waste.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Violence is so appealing on film and television, but, so disturbing live and for keeps.

I don't know if I've told this story before, but, my father got into a terrible fistfight when I was just 4 years old. A friendship twixt my parents and the next door couple gone sour. I still remember my father and this man rolling around in the gravel driveway in Cleveland. They were both big men. Their children were crying as my brother and I were as well. The Cleveland PD finally arrived and broke it up, but, we ended up moving out to the suburbs shortly after that. My parents never really recovered from that incident, their marriage went into a death spiral and finally crashed in bitter divorce. Those visions of violence and blood have remained with me as clear as they were over 55 years ago. And watching these videos are so disturbing because they'll leave scars on the surface of the men involved and deep in their souls. And it will change them physiologically and that is such an avoidable waste.
    a good post that's not written like some kind of riddle from you

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn Cully...that's deep. Never saw my old man fight, but I know he dropped a guy that was stealing from one of his stores and he told three college boys that stole him and my mom's bowling lane that they could either move along or call an ambulance. He was pretty hot tempered as a young man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you might as well be a real man and shoot them, tbh..fist fights are for pussies..
    -cosigned by Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw lots of , been involved in lots of . It's not something you envy once you stop ting green.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Magnify that x1000 and it's no wonder soldiers are coming back all ed up with PTSD from overseas.

Thread Information