Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    wow im excited. i remember the first time i saw forrest fight on tuf 1. i never dreamed he would be fighting for a le against a guy like Rampage. go forrest!!

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here Dallaskd....but I want Rampage to win...Like I said earlier I love Forrest though.

Post Count
    weigh in results...

Forrest Griffin (205) VS Quinton Jackson (205)

Ricardo Almeida (185) VS Patrick Cote (185)

Chris Lytle (170) VS Josh Koscheck (170)

Marcus Aurelio (155) VS Tyson Griffin (155)

Gleison Tibau (156) VS Joe Stevenson (155)

Justin McCully (236) VS Gabriel Gonzaga (249)

Cole Miller (155) VS Jorge Gurgel (155)

Dennis Siver (155) VS Melvin Guillard (155)

Justin Buchholz (155) VS Corey Hill (155)

Post Count
    weigh in results...

Forrest Griffin (205) VS Quinton Jackson (205)

Ricardo Almeida (185) VS Patrick Cote (185)

Chris Lytle (170) VS Josh Koscheck (170)

Marcus Aurelio (155) VS Tyson Griffin (155)

Gleison Tibau (156) VS Joe Stevenson (155)

Justin McCully (236) VS Gabriel Gonzaga (249)

Cole Miller (155) VS Jorge Gurgel (155)

Dennis Siver (155) VS Melvin Guillard (155)

Justin Buchholz (155) VS Corey Hill (155)

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    Is Forrest mocking Rampage lol...

Post Count
    not sure why but I have never liked KOS.

Post Count
    What will be the outcome of UFC 86's main event?
    (4541 Votes)
    Quinton Jackson by KO/TKO
    63%
    Jackson by submission
    0%
    Jackson by decision
    9%
    Forrest Griffin by KO/TKO
    7%
    Griffin by submission
    10%
    Griffin by decision
    9%
    Draw
    1%

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

4-7 am

I've got to be at work at b4 7

So I won't see the main even of the evening

I wonder what will be Griffins approach to the fight just before it starts. Rampage will be his old self. So he can win the face 2 face battle again.

Post Count
    Im going to be heading to Brasil for the next week. I leave right after the fight..early sunday morning so i wont be able to talk the fights. sucks!

Post Count
    Thats sucks....have un dallas

Ughh...NOW I'm ing working tonight and it pisses me off since I bought the goddamn fight now I'll miss it. It never fails, I'll have to record the damn thing now.

Post Count
    I'm going to a local sports bar and plunking down $5 to see this one. I usually don't, but something about this one has me intrigued.

Post Count
    Ughh...NOW I'm ing working tonight and it pisses me off since I bought the goddamn fight now I'll miss it. It never fails, I'll have to record the damn thing now.
    ouch.

haha....I got out of it...thats why I'm here...I am not missing this one..tlong is right, there's something about this one.

Post Count
    my mma weenie is pretty hard right now

my mma weenie is pretty hard right now

x2

Post Count
    12 minutes and time is moving at a crawl

Prelim results...

JUSTIN BUCHHOLZ VS. COREY HILL

ROUND 1 - Hill starts quickly, and Buchholz is immediately on defense. Hill trips Buchholz, but the fighters are quickly back on their feet. Buchholz throws several kicks. Buchholz pulls guard, but the fighters are again up quickly. A clinch, and Hill scores with knees. Buchholz battles back, but Hill tosses him to the mat. The round ends, and MMAjunkie.com gives it Hill, 10-9.

ROUND 2 - Hill opens up aggressively again, landing knees and punches. Buchholz is bleeding. Buchholz battles back, and stuns Hill with a kick. Hill surprisingly takes Buchholz down, and moves quickly to side control. Buchholz is taking several elbows, but escapes and moves to Hill's back. Buchholz locks in the choke, and Hill is forced to tap. Justin Buchholz def. Corey Hill via submission (rear naked choke) -- Round 2, 3:57.

MELVIN GUILLARD VS. DENNIS SIVER

ROUND 1 - Guillard moves forward and immediately drops Siver with a right. Gullard pounces, but Siver locks in an arm bar. Gullard escapes, stands, and pushes forward again. Siver is dropped again, and Guillard follows up with several hard punches and referee Herb Dean steps in. Melvin Guillard def. Dennis Siver via KO (punches) -- Round 1, 0:36.

JORGE GURGEL VS. COLE MILLER

ROUND 1 - Gurgel pushes forward with several punches and kicks. Gurgel focuses on Miller's legs, and lands several solid kicks. Miller battles back with a few punches. Gurgel again pushes forward, and Miller counters. Several back and forth exchanges as the round comes to a close. MMAjunkie.com scores the round 10-9 in favor of Gurgel.

ROUND 2 - Several exchanges again early in the round. Miller takes the fight to the ground, and Gurgel begins working from the bottom. Miller brings down several solid blows, and Gurgel is hurt. Miller works for a submission of his own, but Gurgel escapes and the round comes to an end.

ROUND 3 - Gurgel again pushes forward with strikes, and eventually scores a takedown. The fighters scramble back up, but Gurgel scores another takedown. Quickly back up again. Gurgel again lands sold strikes and scores another takedown. Miller tries for a triangle, and Gurgel taps as time nearly expires. Cole Miller def. Jorge Gurgel via submission (triangle choke) -- Round 3, 4:48.

GABRIEL GONZAGA VS. JUSTIN MCCULLY

ROUND 1 - The fighters exchange briefly, McCully is dropped with a kick. Gonzaga starts in guard, but tansitions quickly to the mount. Gonzaga quickly grabs a kimura, and forces the tap. Gabriel Gonzaga def. Justin McCully via submission (kimura) -- Round 1, 1:57.

Post Count
    I didn't look at those results...

I'm surprised you buy the fights and look up spoilers.

I didn't look at those results...

I'm surprised you buy the fights and look up spoilers.

I do man, I love MMA/UFC best stuff going on now. Hey sorry if you guys don't post up results on here, I was just doing that in case someone was curious.

Post Count
    no its cool. I recognized they were spoilers and scrolled down fast. If the fights on its open game. No worries brutha.

Post Count
    honestly I'm so effing happy we got a new MMA poster I couldn't care less what you do. lol

welcome aboard

I've been a Spurstalk member for awhile but I was away and now I didn't know some of us here watched it. I've watched it and really got into it The more MMA the better.

Thread Information