Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    And the rockstar wheels.
    You not digging on the Toyo tires?

You not digging on the Toyo tires?
    haha nah Toyos are good, but every 17 yr old kid with a lifted truck buys rockstar wheels

That is a sweet truck though. No doubt Rampage didn't even have to drop a penny on it.

haha nah Toyos are good, but every 17 yr old kid with a lifted truck buys rockstar wheels

That is a sweet truck though. No doubt Rampage didn't even have to drop a penny on it.
    How can you tell they are Rockstar wheels? I dont know much about wheels so enlighten me. I want to get a lift for my Tahoe though but im not 17 would that be bad?

How can you tell they are Rockstar wheels? I dont know much about wheels so enlighten me. I want to get a lift for my Tahoe though but im not 17 would that be bad?

They are fine, I was just giving some . They are not nearly as popular in Texas as they are in Cali. Depending on how rough you will be on your tahoe, check into Cognito and CST other than the entry level Fabtech/ProComp lift kits.

If you go with 35" tires or bigger you will want to regear to 4.56's so it won't strain the transmission as much.

Post Count
    So weird...curious to find out WTF caused him to do this. Doesn't seem like him...

Also weird, Tracy Lee pulled down dozens of pages of pictures from the past week (he was still in Vegas) while hanging out with him...
    http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/

He had gotten a new religious tattoo on his arm...
    almost seems like a diabetic shock or something

Post Count
    that truck is badass but lame at the same time. i mean seriously whats with a sticker of himself doing on there?

Post Count
    I had no idea Jackson was a christian much less religious at all. ehh maybe hes not idk. that tattoo is awesome though. one of the best ive ever seen seriously.

Post Count

Post Count
    I had no idea Jackson was a christian much less religious at all. ehh maybe hes not idk. that tattoo is awesome though. one of the best ive ever seen seriously.
    Hard core born again but he doesn't talk about it too much.

Keep The Balance IX_Equilibrium's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    Looks like we got our reason.

We finally tracked down UFC president Dana White for an update on Rampage Jackson's condition. There's still much that is unknown and doctors are far from an official diagnosis. White told Yahoo! Sports that Jackson was initially going to stay in care for 72 hours but that has now been extended.

"I think it's going to be a while before we get him back. I'm talking as a friend. It's a sensitive issue. Rampage, the UFC fighter, who cares about that. We're concerned about Rampage, the human being. What matters is his personal life."

White also talked about some strange cir stances that led up to Jackson's episode Tuesday.

"He was up for four days and he was doing some crazy fasting thing. He was up for four days, drinking water and energy drinks, that was it. It's not good.

White said he knew as soon as he arrived in Southern California on Tuesday night that something was seriously wrong with Jackson.

"Rampage doesn't do drugs. Rampage really doesn't even drink. This whole thing made no sense to me. (Then) when I got there it made a lot of sense."

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/mma...?urn=mma,94745

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hm....strange....Im glade everything was Ok overall with him and nothing serious happened, but is Dana going to condone this type of actions. Is he gonna let it slide. Yes you worry about his health first and formost, but Im anxious to see what Dana does.

Post Count
    Hm....strange....Im glade everything was Ok overall with him and nothing serious happened, but is Dana going to condone this type of actions. Is he gonna let it slide. Yes you worry about his health first and formost, but Im anxious to see what Dana does.
    He's not going to do a thing

Post Count
    It is in the UFC's best interest that Rampage get his act together and get back in the octagon at some point. He is too good and marketable. White will support him and hope he gets back to just being a bad ass fighter.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    im a big fan of jackson the fighter, but jackson the intellect is very questionable.

Post Count
    According to a source over at Cage Potatoe, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson may have a few more problems than just getting arrested:

Rampage thinks he’s God…He had a falling out with his trainer a couple of days before the first arrest. Basically he has lost his mind and is talking very religious and is saying that he is God. This is the main thing I wanted to keep hidden, but with the second arrest and Dana talking it will come out regardless. He needs some serious help. I don’t know if you would call it schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or what have you, but whatever it is, basically it’s become impossible to have a conversation with him. He is delusional.

Post Count
    Wow...strange. It sounds like he'd be foaming from the mouth when you meet him. I hope he gets better soon.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tracy Lee visited Rampage at his house on Tuesday...
    http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/...um.php?id=1068

Post Count
    A pregnant woman injured during former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson’s alleged hit-and-run incident last month has miscarried, according to her fiance.

The news comes courtesy of a report in the Daily Pilot.

While Costa Mesa Police initially indicated there were no serious injuries sustained during the series of accidents on the 55 freeway, it was was revealed a day later that 38-year old Holli Griggs did in fact require medical attention.

Griggs contacted the Daily Pilot and issued a comment in the days proceeding the accident but stated she did not know the severity of her injures. Now, according to the paper, her 16-week old son has died.

While the article quotes Griggs’ fiance, Bill Krebs, as stating that Griggs sustained a miscarriage, the article does not offer any hard evidence that the child’s death was in fact related to the accident. However, Krebs states at the hospital, doctors became concerned about Griggs and her unborn child due to a loss of fluid in the womb. During an examination days prior, Krebs said that doctors indicated that Griggs “had enough fluid for three babies.”

The report indicates that Griggs and Krebs have retained an attorney and are considering legal action. But civil action could be the least of Jackson’s concerns. As of now, he has been charged with hit-and-run, evading and reckless driving. However, it’s possible Jackson could face additional charges.

“Our office will make sure we take as much time as necessary to make a proper filing decision and including all evidence and medical information to make sure any charges that are filed are fair and accurate,” District Attorney spokeswoman Farrah Emami is quoted as saying.

Post Count
    He's in so much trouble, What a shame. The best thing to happen to the UFC is him not being a le holder anymore.

I expect some serious insanity defense.

Post Count
    What a shame. I really like Rampage, but he clearly has some issues that he needs to resolve.

Post Count
    What a shame. I really like Rampage, but he clearly has some issues that he needs to resolve.
    Yeah he needs to be put on the shelf for a bit

Post Count
    Its so sad...this is somebody many people look up to. You can forgive but you can never forget!

Post Count
    I'm reserving any opinion on this...probably a bunch of BS.

Post Count
    I'm reserving any opinion on this...probably a bunch of BS.
    Im not sure I follow?

Thread Information