Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson was arrested Tuesday afternoon at about 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time in Newport Beach, Calif. on su ion of felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving.

According to Lt. Paul Dondero of the Costa Mesa Police Department, “A Costa Mesa traffic officer observed a large pick-up weaving in and out of traffic” with a blown out front left tire. The driver of that pick-up was later identified as Quinton Jackson.

The officer attempted to get the driver to stop, but he did not. Instead, he continued to evade police as he headed southbound on Newport Boulevard. At one point, the driver crossed over a median, “causing pedestrians to flee, going the wrong way on the northbound side of Newport Boulevard,” heading into oncoming traffic.

The chase continued with the driver hitting a parked vehicle, running through red lights, and causing more pedestrians to jump out of the path of the pick-up, one front left tire now disintegrated.

The pursuit eventually came to a halt as the pick-up stopped near 18th Street on the Balboa Peninsula.

After being taken into custody by the Costa Mesa Police Department, Jackson was later transferred to the Orange County Police Department with bail set at $25,000.

Lt. Dondero said that Jackson is also under su ion from the California Highway Patrol of being involved in two other separate collisions that occurred earlier on the 55 freeway.

There were no charges of drugs or alcohol being involved, according to Lt. Dondero.

UFC president Dana White reportedly has flown to Orange County to post bail for Jackson, according to Kevin Iole and Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=6700&zoneid=2

Post Count
    UFC president Dana White reportedly has flown to Orange County to post bail for Jackson
    its good to see daddy came to save his baby

Post Count
    its good to see daddy came to save his baby
    Whats wrong with that, exactly?

Had he not gone he would have been on, same if he went.

Post Count
    Whats wrong with that, exactly?

Had he not gone he would have been on, same if he went.
    NFL teams dont bail out their players. why should dana white?

Post Count
    I dont think dana would get if he didnt bail him. jackson needs to learn a lesson from this. celeberties should be able to do what they want.

Post Count
    NFL teams dont bail out their players. why should dana white?
    Yes they do. Oh yes they do.

In a way.

Instead of actually paying for bail they supply them with a horde of "team lawyers" . Jerry Jones and every other team owner who has a pile of cash have kept their entire team out of jail time and time again.

Why do you think these guys do probation when we do jail time? Teams protect their investments.

Post Count
    do you think dana would have bailed out Kevin Burns, had he done this?

Post Count
    do you think dana would have bailed out Kevin Burns, had he done this?
    No..why would he? Just like Jerry Jones would lend his lawyer team to Newman but not the third string right guard.

Its the way it works. Protect your stars and let the fodder die. Every sports organization does this. They have to.

You can't let your stars rot away in jail.

Post Count
    dallaskd

Why do you think Pacman Jones is living rent free in Turtle Creek but Danny Amendola is probably sharing a 3 bedroom with some old friends?

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Evan is right...its not fair....but thats the way life goes. I lost a lot of respect for Quinton.

Post Count
    Evan is right...its not fair....but thats the way life goes. I lost a lot of respect for Quinton.
    It sucks but that's the way life is.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    Post Count
    Only children and immature adults are concerned with fairness. Fairness doesnt exist in our reality. And that's a good thing.

Post Count
    WTF is the matter with him??

Guess he took the loss to Griffin (Bad decision) a little hard. If he was not wasted then why in the is he acting like this?? Looks like nobody got hurt or worse possibly killed, so he should avoid any major jail time, i would think. Heavy fines and a load of community service are in his future.

Post Count
    Shocking.

He seemed like such a levelheaded fellow talking about "maiming" and other cool terms.

Post Count
    He was medically unfit for jail. I wonder what that means and they say booze or drugs isn't involved. Sounds like a bad reaction to medication or something.

Keep The Balance IX_Equilibrium's Avatar
    Post Count
    Let me plaster a huge image of myself on the side of a huge truck and go on a series of hit and runs. Then run from the cops to top it all off. ing genius.

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    Oh man those made my morning

Thats a pretty sweet truck minus the pictures and cam paint job.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    So weird...curious to find out WTF caused him to do this. Doesn't seem like him...

Also weird, Tracy Lee pulled down dozens of pages of pictures from the past week (he was still in Vegas) while hanging out with him...
    http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/

He had gotten a new religious tattoo on his arm...

Thats a pretty sweet truck minus the pictures and cam paint job.
    And the rockstar wheels.

Thread Information