Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    Herring got out of his full mounts way too easily though.
    Give him a year and that won't be an issue. He just gave a legit Heavy, the beating of his life in only his 3rd MMA fight. The Heavy division is pissing themselves right now, Brock is a machine.

Post Count
    amazing night of fights...just amazing...

will post thoughts tomorrow as I have up since 6am when I went to bed at 3am the same day, forgot to turn off my alarm so I have only slept 3 hours since Thursday....

holy sh*t tonight was amazing....

Post Count
    amazing night of fights...just amazing...

will post thoughts tomorrow as I have up since 6am when I went to bed at 3am the same day, forgot to turn off my alarm so I have only slept 3 hours since Thursday....

holy sh*t tonight was amazing....
    Best card of the year for me,

Get your thoughts tomorrow, but i don't think GSP has to fight BJ right away. Let that fight cook some more, until it is boiling over.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    BJ wants to fight cause he feels realy confident and Joe is praising him every UFC event. But he has lost to GSP already and GSP was not that good then. All in all it would be a great matchup. GSP was not looking good on the ground when Fitch was on him.

Damn, a great card !

Lesnar is not that great. He still was unable to dominate Herring having his back. Somebody who could control him on the ground (great BJJ) would submit him.

I had problems with streaming, but I saw a main event on a quite good quality and oryginal commentary
    Still will download it and watch it on normal quality and probably will burn it.
    We will see.

Post Count
    Awesome fights...cool seeing such a packed house...

can't imagine what Lesnar will look like with another 4 fights under his belt. He knocked Heath across the f*cking room! His post fight mockery was perfect for the sport...such a polarizing figure will do nothing but good.

GSP and Lesnar have 1 fight left under contract...Dana White has some big checks to write.

Mike Goldberg....Cro Cop was a former pride HW champion, eh?

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just want to take this time and congradulate the future....20 year old Jon Jones recorded his first win last night in the UFC via decision. It wasnt against a can either...IFL vet Andre Gusmao!

Post Count
    Oh, and I also want to give props to Fitch because even though he got his ass beat...he just took GSP five rounds. A couple time I just knew he was about to get KOed.

Post Count
    GSP and Lesnar have 1 fight left under contract...Dana White has some big checks to write.
    They'll both be re-signed for mad money that is for sure. GSP is the future of this sport, in my opinion, he was amazing last night

Post Count
    GSP was not looking good on the ground when Fitch was on him.
    HUH??? He got reversed one time and, exploded out of it like 90 seconds, later and proceeded to pound on Fitch the rest of the Round. Fitch is another World Class wrestler who GSP destroyed. Who can take GSP down in that division and keep down?? Nobody can that i see.

"Lesnar is not that great. He still was unable to dominate Herring having his back. Somebody who could control him on the ground (great BJJ) would submit him."

Control him on the ground, are you kidding me, who is strong enough and a great enough wrestler to do that?? Brock is a lock to be on top of you. You have to get him from your back. His skills are not great yet but he looked amazing in this fight. First of all the guy has good stand-up. We saw it in this fight. He hits like a damn truck and his technique looked pretty good to me. He is the strongest, best wrestler in the Heavy division and that is not even close. He has a killer work ethic. At the end of the day, Herring is coming off a win against Kongo, who is a top heavy in the world and Lesner in his 3rd MMA fight handed him his ass. How can anyone not be blown away by that?? I get that some people still have a problem with him being an Ex-WWE wrestler, but that's all in the past. Brock is a legit MMA fighter now.

Post Count
    Brock is also a world class NCAA wrestler

Post Count
    HUH??? He got reversed one time and, exploded out of it like 90 seconds, later and proceeded to pound on Fitch the rest of the Round. Fitch is another World Class wrestler who GSP destroyed. Who can take GSP down in that division and keep down?? Nobody can that i see.
    Yeah Fitch could not control Saint-Pierre while on top of him because George is so damn good. Fitch was exhaused - that's a diferent story. But I must say and what I wanted to say is that was unusual situation for GSP. He tried to catch the cage twice? wtf

As for Lesnar. Technique can beat strong any time, and yes I'm talking about submission being under the monster. I would like to see him against Nog as soon as possible.
    And I wonder why Kongo is not getting much respect - he was off the card wtf?
    Lesnar - Kongo could be nice as Kongo is realy strong dude as well as Brock. Kongo was also taking down Herring as easy as you can get.

Post Count
    And I wonder why Kongo is not getting much respect - he was off the card wtf?
    What do you mean? We saw him

Post Count
    I think 2 things happened in the last few months in the world of MMA. Everyone saw that Kimbo Slice is a joke and not remotely the real deal and they now see that Brock is very much the real deal.

Post Count
    ^^^very true

Post Count
    Evan do you know of any links where i can see the whole Post-Fight press conference and not just the clips on UFC.com?? I hate how they chop it all up like that.

Post Count
    What do you mean? We saw him
    He was not in the main card

Post Count
    You will not say nothing bad about UFC are you?

Post Count
    I want to see one of the prelims....

Post Count
    I want to see one of the prelims....
    Luke mo vs. Tamden McCrory is rolling free on ufc.com

Post Count
    He was not in the main card
    Oh I see what you mean. Yeah I dunno why he was on the prelims and then Emerson v Manvel made it is beyond me. Doesn't make much sense.

You will not say nothing bad about UFC are you?
    what?

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Brock is a beast, but there were two openings for Herring to put him into a submission that he didn't take advantage of that someone like Congo would have.

Post Count
    advantage of that someone like Congo would have.
    Congo, is just a striker. He has no takedown defense and sucks on his back. I think Brock beats Congo right now.

Post Count
    Brock is a beast, but there were two openings for Herring to put him into a submission that he didn't take advantage of................
    seems to be a common theme from him....like his fight against Nog. Makes you think that perhaps he's not very aware of the fight he's in.

Post Count
    I'd love to see Lesnar Vs Rothwell .

I think 2 things happened in the last few months in the world of MMA. Everyone saw that Kimbo Slice is a joke and not remotely the real deal and they now see that Brock is very much the real deal.

yeah Brock is a ing beast and I loved his antics at the end, reminds me of when o when he was good. Yeah once Brock works on his BJJ a little more and on his def he will be Heavy weight champ!! I would love to see Brock vs Kimbo so he could destroy him!!

Thread Information