Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    Video of BJ Penn at UFC 87, with Rampage, Hughes, etc. I didn’t notice he was carrying a video camera when he got in the ring with GSP.
    http://www.bjpenn.com/video/video/sh...Video%3A204896
    lmao at rampage dancing.

for those of you who are still excited about Lesnar

Post Count
    I would love to see him face Serra and you may get your wish as those guys are so broken down they may only have 1 big one left in them.
    I don't know if they are broken down so much as they are just not big time contenders in that division, especially Serra. Hughes i don't see as having lost too much, the game has just evolved now to the point where he can't just take guys down and bash them on the ground. His stand-up has always been awful, so if he can't get the GSP's and Thiago Alves of the world down, he is going to get KO'd. As far as Serra goes, when he fights Hughes it is do or die for him. He has to win that fight if he wants to be on another main card in the UFC in the future. That is the problem with Serra. He hit the friggin Lotto when he beat GSP. Now he got smoked in the re-match and there really are not any top guys at that weight class he can beat. Maybe there are some guys he can fight at 155.

Thread Information