Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    thinking that I have entered the twilight zone...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And how you two argued with each other like one minute after another, and that you joined one day apart.

I believe that you are one and the same as Kill Bill and you are just running around creating rumors on the internet message boards for fun.

Don't worry we will track your IP addresse on this board etc....and the truth will come out....if I am wrong I will apologize.

But, I am not wrong, am I?

DD

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I am going through time warner and just got a new computer. WTH

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Uhhh no DD not what is happening. This is very strange.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter where you are going through, you can have multiple accounts with different emails etc....to create multiple personalities on BBS boards...but the problem is that they all have the SAME IP address....

Strange, huh?

DD

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Either that or someone is lying to you about our IP addresses. Why don't you check our IP address yourself.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Either that or someone is lying to you about our IP addresses. Why don't you check our IP address yourself.
    Working on it. You are definitly the same as BlackLab whatever on YouTube, and PopRocks on Clutch Fans.net

I also believe you are Kill Bill Pana, but haven't proven that yet.

DD

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I think some is pulling your leg DD

Is their a way to get an Ip address of someone
    posting on forums and message boards?

You'll have to check with the moderator of that particular forum. Most forums do not make that information publicly accessible.

Tell ya what, I will ping your computer and you can read my IP address and KillBill can do the same. I will bet anything they are different.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    KillBill is Blacklabs
    Poprocks and Indazone are same.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    BlackLabs and Indazone sent me the same information in an email.....which means they are the same too, and you certainly can track down IPs...from a message board.

And if it is one person BSing and stirring up trouble creating BS rumors etc...I would expect that IP to be blocked here as it is at ClutchFans.net.

DD

Can't Start Threads Kill_Bill_Pana's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exhibit A: 2.5(Euros) x 1.5 (Exchange rate) = $3.75 million dollars per year....over 2 years is $7.5 million total, in your first post you said...

2 years...$14 million......and he will have to pay US taxes, not even remotely close to what you said.

Exhibit B: Also, as I said, I talked to a friend in Spain that is a fan of Tau through Skype today and he said no such offer was being discussed.

So, unless you have a link, someone is lying.

DD
    Not this same craps? How many time I have to explain difference in Euro salaries? I NEVER say any such thing. Robbie 380 can tell you exact what i say.

He is offers 2 years $14 million dollars gross.

2.5 million euros per year is 5 million euros is equal to $8 millions dollars net = $14 millions dollars gross. This is how is reported.

This is all I report. 2.5 million euros per season for 2 years is same as NBA contract of $14 millions gross for 2 years. I am not liar if others is not able to understand difference in contracts from Europe and NBA.

Ask Robbie380 he will confirm this is same thing I say from very start.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Blacklabs is KillBill but I didn't send you a message under Blacklabs. Now I am confused. I have only two monikers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is obvious. SamFisher has his account here.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Not this same craps? How many time I have to explain difference in Euro salaries? I NEVER say any such thing. Robbie 380 can tell you exact what i say.

He is offers 2 years $14 million dollars gross.

2.5 million euros per year is 5 million euros is equal to $8 millions dollars net = $14 millions dollars gross. This is how is reported.

This is all I report. 2.5 million euros per season for 2 years is same as NBA contract of $14 millions gross for 2 years. I am not liar if others is not able to understand difference in contracts from Europe and NBA.

Ask Robbie380 he will confirm this is same thing I say from very start.

And your math is completely wrong as I showed.....

You need to stop BlackIndaPopBexellApollBBallscientistPana......

You have been outed.....making up stories, fake accents.....all for fun.....shame on you.

DD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Working on it. You are definitly the same as BlackLab whatever on YouTube, and PopRocks on Clutch Fans.net

I also believe you are Kill Bill Pana, but haven't proven that yet.

DD
    lol blacklab is Greek. He is Greek speaker. This is stupid think he is same person as Indazone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KillBill is Blacklabs
    Poprocks and Indazone are same.
    No. I am not same as blacklab. He is from El Paso part of Texas.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    75.53.96.14 This is my IP if you have anything different let me know.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Blacklabs is KillBill but I didn't send you a message under Blacklabs. Now I am confused. I have only two monikers.
    Yes you did........I got this message from you as blacklab72653 on YouTube:

"Clutchfans and SamFisher
    Thanks a lot. I reported him for being racist. There were 23 different posts I reported each containing BLATANT racist remarks directed towards Europeans.

Clutch banned me as soon as he got the report.

WTF? And you still don't believe me when I told you Sam lives next door to him."

The "Next door to him" comment also came in a PM from you IndaZone here at Spurs.net, here is your comment in PM.

"I see everyone is dogpiling on Fisher over there. Not that it'll do anything. Guess it pays to be Clutch's next door neighbor."

I rest my case, you sir have been busted.

DD

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No now after reading that, I am going to say that Blacklabs is BBallScientist. The next door neighbor thing is something I got from a PM from either Bballscientist or KB a long time ago. Again, check the IP I just gave you against your own information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is not DD is Sam Fisher on his account. Only such person as this would accuse me of be blacklab and also you. Is 3 different people. Youtube even has place will show where blacklab is. He is in west part of Texas just like he move back there.

He is Greek speaker spend some time in as some in Texas. This is stupid craps.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    IndaZone, you said he was a next door neighbor to Clutch in a PM, then I get the same thing from Blacklabs.......

Dude.....it looks awful fishy, especially that you and he joined one day apart, and in almost all cases you are arguing back and forth with each other.

Don't worry, I have asked the Spurs board to confirm or deny it, if I am wrong I will apologize.

DD

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Don't worry, Kori is very good and will clear this ridiculous ID thing up.

Trust in Kori!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No. I am not same as blacklab. He is from El Paso part of Texas.
    yeah, no one ever lies about that when signing up...don't worry, his or your IP will confirm your or his location.

If it does, I will apologize.

DD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your math is completely wrong as I showed.....

You need to stop BlackIndaPopBexellApollBBallscientistPana......

You have been outed.....making up stories, fake accents.....all for fun.....shame on you.

DD
    lol I cannot even log into clutchfans site. This is crazy if you believe this. I am just use this name on this board and some time I post in the board of spursreport. This is ONLY ones I have. There is "Kill Bill Pana" also in spurs report and in youtube and is NOT me.

Is Sam Fisher pretend to be me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes you did........I got this message from you as blacklab72653 on YouTube:

"Clutchfans and SamFisher
    Thanks a lot. I reported him for being racist. There were 23 different posts I reported each containing BLATANT racist remarks directed towards Europeans.

Clutch banned me as soon as he got the report.

WTF? And you still don't believe me when I told you Sam lives next door to him."

The "Next door to him" comment also came in a PM from you IndaZone here at Spurs.net, here is your comment in PM.

"I see everyone is dogpiling on Fisher over there. Not that it'll do anything. Guess it pays to be Clutch's next door neighbor."

I rest my case, you sir have been busted.

DD
    lol I am not blacklab. Blacklab have name of Rockets Dynasty in clutch site. This is ONLY name he ever have and he is ban there. I never have name in clutchfans. I have just SPURS one where I am fan of Spurs and Spanoulis was want come here.

Blacklab is Rockets Dynasty and these others people is not him. And I am not him and Indazone is not either and if you believe this you are crazy and dumb as SamFisher.

Thread Information