Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    im the reason yall are going to have this so watch it.. hah

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    im the reason yall are going to have this so watch it.. hah
    Couture>Fedor

based on that in your avatar we have to question you...

Randy knows Fedor will smoke him...could see it on his face after Fedor smoked Tim...

Post Count
    Uh buddy...its the MMA FORUM as Boxing fans didn't care enough to ask for one. We have been begging for one for half a year...user after user. .
    omfg, dude shut the up... seriously...

how old are you?

Post Count

how old are you?
    He's old...

Boxing stays in Other Sports...there are only about 3 threads a year...

Post Count

how old are you?
    old enough to not use "omfg" and throw out tough guy interweb cussing

I think you're wanting to argue with people so bad you're missing my entire point.

seriously...where are boxing fans that cared to ask? Nowhere does it say its a boxing forum. Why are you so confused by this? If Kori says boxing then I could not care less.

Post Count
    It only hurts because its true

ps..call me in February

yup
    Last edited by Evan; 09-02-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Post Count
    Couture>Fedor

based on that in your avatar we have to question you...

Randy knows Fedor will smoke him...could see it on his face after Fedor smoked Tim...
    haha i know Fedor would win, Im just a huge Randy fan.

Post Count
    and i put that up at the time around the HMC fight.

Post Count
    and i put that up at the time around the HMC fight.
    Couture would struggle with HMC...

Post Count
    He would own him for 3 rounds and get the decision. And if Randy would struggle, just about everyone at HW would and HMC would be a top 15 heavyweight.

Post Count
    Lots of people would struggle with HMC...

a decision against HMC for Couture would = a loss IMO

Post Count
    Lots of people would struggle with HMC...

a decision against HMC for Couture would = a loss IMO
    Oh cmon..........

his rules were handicapped.

Post Count
    Handicapped rules have been used many times in Japan when there is a big weight difference...125 lbs is significant

Post Count
    Handicapped rules have been used many times in Japan when there is a big weight difference...125 lbs is significant
    Oh ok...Japan...the land of freak show lopsided fights...

You take a large mutant with a soon to be crippling growth condition who gets worse health wise as time goes on, who also is so slow he throws a 5mph punch and take away his one shot at winning.

-awesome-

Post Count
    Knees weren't his only way of winning...

You're WAAAAAAAAAAAY discrediting him and his striking ability.

I stand by my statement (which has been my statement all along) that many would struggle with HMC if they were dropped into Fedor's place in that fight...

Post Count
    Knees weren't his only way of winning...

You're WAAAAAAAAAAAY discrediting him and his striking ability.

I stand by my statement (which has been my statement all along) that many would struggle with HMC if they were dropped into Fedor's place in that fight...
    A kickboxer who couldn't use his knees? He not a mma fighter. to make it fair Fedor shouldn't have been able to use submissions then.

Maybe if it was him 5 years ago it.might.make.sense.

Thats like someone thumping their chest saying Hughes beat Gracie. Its a garbage win.

Post Count
    and yet if you would've dropped Couture, Sylvia, etc into that ring they would've struggled or lost...

too bad we didn't get HMC vs Lesnar in K-1...

Post Count
    Zulu > HMC

Post Count
    and yet if you would've dropped Couture, Sylvia, etc into that ring they would've struggled or lost...

too bad we didn't get HMC vs Lesnar in K-1...
    Why bring up those two? This has nothing to do with them. This is about Fedor and his exhibition Japanese freakshow fight(s). Love or hate Tim he has fought the best and I challenge you to find someone who has fought better opponents constantly in a short time frame as him across any weight class in MMA history. Lesnar...he has been thrown to the fire and has delivered under real MMA rules. HMC was so lost and castrated.

Besides...cmon dude...you don't know that they would have lost
    Nobody does so thats not a fair statement. But if HMC is so good...why hasn't this bastion of MMA supers om done more in MMA until now? I know he is in the army now.

His punches are so slow a tree could move out of his way. Yeah his punches may be powerful but it would take a stoned guy in a broken wheel chair to get hit.

Post Count
    Ya'll are missing my point...I'm not saying that HMC is good (especially in MMA)...I'm just saying that he could give anybody problems because of his size. If Couture had tried to take him down and ended up under him like Fedor did, would he have had the skills to do anything off his back? Could he have gotten out from under him?

And his striking (for his size) isn't bad based on his K-1 accomplishments. He beat Schilt (the current K-1 HW champ) 2 years ago...went to a decision (losses) with LeBanner twice...split with Mighty Mo. You have to have SOMETHING to do those things...

Post Count
    Ya'll are missing my point...
    Am I?

I'm not saying that HMC is good (especially in MMA)...
    ok maybe I am

I'm just saying that he could give anybody problems because of his size.
    Now it looks like I did get your point for the most part. What does size in MMA matter when you're slow and can't use all of your tools. Ok great..Fedor fought a slow big dude who is physically ruined.

Awesome.............?

If Couture had tried to take him down and ended up under him like Fedor did, would he have had the skills to do anything off his back? Could he have gotten out from under him?
    You're arguing in hypothetical's again. Why? This is about Fedor Vs HCM. Fedor should stand alone in this.

And his striking (for his size) isn't bad based on his K-1 accomplishments.
    His health is seriously declining, even K-1 has mentioned this.

He beat Schilt (the current K-1 HW champ) 2 years ago...went to a decision (losses) with LeBanner twice...split with Mighty Mo. You have to have SOMETHING to do those things...
    Again this is like giving Hughes props for his fight against Gracie. Do you consider that fight a good win? The washed up shattered Gracie.

Post Count
    He's old...

You don't get the point... it's not that I am mad that boxing wouldn't be on this forum... it's the fact that he thinks he's mister big now and somehow is setting up the rules for such a forum you guys have been on your knees for...

and it's just funny how defensive you get for exactly that... 3 threads a year..

like it would be a priviledge
    If Kori says boxing then I could not care less.
    like you'd have a say

Post Count
    You don't get the point... it's not that I am mad that boxing wouldn't be on this forum... it's the fact that he thinks he's mister big now and somehow is setting up the rules for such a forum you guys have been on your knees for...
    Your not very smart are you? Are you so dead set on arguing that you disregard what was cleary written? I have made it pretty clear the only reason there is a mma forum is because we have asked for it. Boxing fans don't seem to care so it wasn't considered.

Again, you're not very smart. I haven't set a single rule..it says MMA forum in the le, written by Kori.

If boxing gets added fine as I am a boxing fan. I simply prefer MMA.

like you'd have a say
    I don't...Kori made this thread. Not me. Did you not notice?

Post Count
    Your not very smart are you? Are you so dead set on arguing that you disregard what was cleary written? I have made it pretty clear the only reason there is a mma forum is because we have asked for it. Boxing fans don't seem to care so it wasn't considered.

Again, you're not very smart. I haven't set a single rule..it says MMA forum in the le, written by Kori.

If boxing gets added fine as I am a boxing fan. I simply prefer MMA.
    On the "pe ion"... you actually believe everyone there isn't a boxing fan?

you're serious?

I don't...Kori made this thread. Not me. Did you not notice?
    lol oh I noticed... you just haven't noticed the banner/color/mma only that has been posted.... "I wouldn't care" lol..

Post Count
    On the "pe ion"... you actually believe everyone there isn't a boxing fan?

you're serious?
    I seem to have missed the boxing fans that participated in all the threads that dallaskd posted. You seem to keep forcing an issue that was never discussed or asked for and that is all I have brought up.

lol oh I noticed... you just haven't noticed the banner/color/mma only that has been posted.... "I wouldn't care" lol..
    Your mangling of the English language has baffled me. Its like you have created your own style of grammar.

I humbly ask you to explain what do you mean here.
    Last edited by Evan; 09-02-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information