Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Count
    Ok guys lets not argue this so much that Kori maybe changes her mind about giving us an MMA forum. She's doing us a huge favor. We can work out the kinks on the forum and what are the right topics for it after it opens. A little growing pains never hurt anyone.

Post Count
    Ok guys lets not argue this so much that Kori maybe changes her mind about giving us an MMA forum. She's doing us a huge favor. We can work out the kinks on the forum and what are the right topics for it after it opens. A little growing pains never hurt anyone.
    Agree 100%.

I'm simply responding to someone who has serious comprehension skills.

Post Count
    Agree 100%.

I'm simply responding to someone who has serious comprehension skills.
    I don't think the boxing stuff will be a problem. If a few threads end up in the MMA forum, so be it. Ideally i'd like it out of the MMA forum and in other sports but i just don't want Kori to think we are fighting like crazy in there over this stuff and that maybe an MMA forum is more trouble than it is worth. It should be great when it opens and attract new fans.

Post Count
    I don't think the boxing stuff will be a problem. If a few threads end up in the MMA forum, so be it. Ideally i'd like it out of the MMA forum and in other sports but i just don't want Kori to think we are fighting like crazy in there over this stuff and that maybe an MMA forum is more trouble than it is worth. It should be great when it opens and attract new fans.
    Again, agree 100%.

Post Count
    Kori....

Name: MMA Fight Club
    Colors: Blue, White, Silver
    Banner:

banner pending if someone makes a better one.

Post Count
    Kori....

Banner:

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is awesome!

Post Count
    Kori, banner will probably be different everything else is the same.

Post Count
    Okay I need two people to write a post (or one person to write two posts) about any MMA news/opinions etc. that I can post at Jab & Grapple this weekend.

The posts should be able 250 words long.

Someone needs to step up.

Thanks.

-K

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats MMA fans. It's so cool that you guys got your forum.

Post Count
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Post Count
    I agree with Fight Club - a movie about a skitzo

Okay I need two people to write a post (or one person to write two posts) about any MMA news/opinions etc. that I can post at Jab & Grapple this weekend.

Thanks.

-K
    Leonard, Evan, or Dallaskd, it has to be between you 3 IMHO

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count

Thanks.

-K
    Any mma news/opinions? That's pretty open.

Post Count
    Leonard, Evan, or Dallaskd, it has to be between you 3 IMHO
    Can't do it….too burned out from having my own blog. The thought of doing a write up makes me suicidal. And I can safely speak for Leonard and say he can't either, dude has a massive project at work and has hardly had time to post a few sentences here lately.

250 words is easy gents….someone should try it. It will be fun. I am sure the audience for that blog is not die hards so you don't have to do a deep rich write up. Something basic is more than enough for a casual reader to absord.

There is so many topics to write about and probably the easiest is to write about possible 4 match-ups for Randy.

- Lesnar (of course)
    - Winner of Mir Vs Nog
    - Fedor
    - Chuck at HW

I wouldn't mind helping someone fluff it up if they would like.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll take one this week. Gentlemen, step up.

Post Count
    Can't do it….too burned out from having my own blog. The thought of doing a write up makes me suicidal. And I can safely speak for Leonard and say he can't either, dude has a massive project at work and has hardly had time to post a few sentences here lately.

250 words is easy gents….someone should try it. It will be fun. I am sure the audience for that blog is not die hards so you don't have to do a deep rich write up. Something basic is more than enough for a casual reader to absord.

There is so many topics to write about and probably the easiest is to write about possible 4 match-ups for Randy.

- Lesnar (of course)
    - Winner of Mir Vs Nog
    - Fedor
    - Chuck at HW

I wouldn't mind helping someone fluff it up if they would like.
    I'll add something now and then but come on Evan, you wanted this forum as much as anyone, you really should step up and add to that. You know so much about MMA, it will be easy for you to give 250 words.

Post Count
    I'll add something now and then but come on Evan, you wanted this forum as much as anyone, you really should step up and add to that. You know so much about MMA, it will be easy for you to give 250 words.
    If something strikes I will add something. Can't promise when or how much.

Sometimes our posts are 250 to 1000 words and would make a nice write up with some tweaking.

Post Count
    It can be up to 500 words, I guess. But 250-350 is best for me.

Thanks.

I think desflood will be writing a post, but anyone else who wants to do so is more than welcome. I need to fill in some content until I hire someone.

-K

Post Count

Thanks.

I think desflood will be writing a post, but anyone else who wants to do so is more than welcome. I need to fill in some content until I hire someone.

-K
    ok so you aren't needing something consitantly? That changes my willingness to do soemthing if its just a couple here and there to fill in.

I will have one done for you by next weekend.

I think every fan here owes Kori at least 1.

I guess I could write one on the future of the hw divisions mainly Brock vs Kimbo .

Post Count
    Kori....

Banner:

That's pretty damn good!

Post Count
    ok so you aren't needing something consitantly? That changes my willingness to do soemthing if its just a couple here and there to fill in.

I will have one done for you by next weekend.

I think every fan here owes Kori at least 1.
    I would like to get 3-4 posts per week over the next 3 weeks til I hire someone. Then, a once a week contribution+ or so would be nice.

Post Count

Thanks.

-K
    Kori, do we write it up and send it to you in a PM, you look it over and decide if it's suitable??

Post Count
    Kori, do we write it up and send it to you in a PM, you look it over and decide if it's suitable??
    Sure, that's fine. Or you can send by email to [email protected].

Either way is cool.

Thanks.

Thread Information