Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    ^^^^^now thats some analysis
    Yeah hahaha and here I was just asking for how and when, but I appreciate the breakdown and that was pretty much what I was trying to say but not all technical like .

Post Count
    Yeah hahaha and here I was just asking for how and when, but I appreciate the breakdown and that was pretty much what I was trying to say but not all technical like .
    Yes i tend to rant on a bit but, you can't do that stuff at Sherdog without getting flamed by 13 year olds with too much time on their hands. So i'm doing it here,

Yes i tend to rant on a bit but, you can't do that stuff at Sherdog without getting flamed by 13 year olds with too much time on their hands. So i'm doing it here,
    hahah yeah other than 1 certain poster I really like talking to everyone on this MMA forum. Everywhere else I have been, i have encountered a lot of bags.

plus I really liked your rant/break down. Everything I was thinking (minus the kicks) was what your wrote on your breakdown, however I think GSP will finish the fight faster .

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have mistakenly gone into "Other Sports" about five times already today.

I have mistakenly gone into "Other Sports" about five times already today.
    LOL I did 2 times, still taking some getting used to for sure but glad you made it back safely .

Post Count
    Me too.....

going to take some getting used to. We have probably already surpassed kings talk for the past year just today.

Me too.....

going to take some getting used to. We have probably already surpassed kings talk for the past year just today.
    LOL yeah im sure of it

Post Count
    Me too.....

I was actually wondering for a while if Kori might just get rid of Kings-Talk and give us that space, since it is rarely used. She decided to keep it though.

Post Count
    plus I really liked your rant/break down. Everything I was thinking (minus the kicks) was what your wrote on your breakdown, however I think GSP will finish the fight faster .
    Interesting. I see GSP wearing BJ down because BJ does have excellent striking with his hands and he's got a good chin. For whatever reason the guy never gets cut, it is messed up. So i am not thinking quick KO here. More that he'll wear BJ out. You see GSP getting it done early though Huh...

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    Whenever Penn fights above 155 he gasses by the end of the second. GSP will finish in the third.

Interesting. I see GSP wearing BJ down because BJ does have excellent striking with his hands and he's got a good chin. For whatever reason the guy never gets cut, it is messed up. So i am not thinking quick KO here. More that he'll wear BJ out. You see GSP getting it done early though Huh...
    Yup as stated in my first response to you, GSP by sub, 3rd round. Its going to prob happen in the 4th though. LIke the Evans fight I said Evans to KO chuck, i was a round off.

Whenever Penn fights above 155 he gasses by the end of the second. GSP will finish in the third.
    She agrees with me , Take that Evan!!!

Post Count
    she feels sorry for you

she feels sorry for you
    hahahaha Yeah I dont think thats it

Post Count
    she feels my vibe

*radiates*

Post Count
    I love arguing with the BJ fans that all tell me "Penn has much better cardio now than he did before" I think he does, but at 155. He has not proven a thing at 170 in years. That division is just STACKED since BJ last fought in it. I was actually surprised GSP did not tell the UFC "If Penn wants to come and fight for my le, make his ass fight and beat a top 170 pder first" Guess because GSP doesn't duck anyone he just decided to fight him now anyway.

Thread Information