My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    That urban meyer is a ing prick

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    Yeah. And the ESPN man love for Tebow is ridiculous. DMac should have got H last year.

But yeah there's a general consensus around the SEC that Meyer is a grade A asshole.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    what happened after the game?

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    Yeah. And the ESPN man love for Tebow is ridiculous. DMac should have got H last year.

But yeah there's a general consensus around the SEC that Meyer is a grade A asshole.
    Did u see how he ran up the score aganist My canes. I mean i knew we werent going to win but what he did was ing classless.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    what happened after the game?
    Usually teams down the ball and run out the clock, but Florida kept on chugging and going for gold. Late in the game with no point to play just run the ball and the clock they were going for scores.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    So Meyer was doing it for Tebow's heisman campaign? weak.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Meyer was doing it to stick it to Miami as well.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    the U. Anyone that cries like a sissy about running up the score in the Florida/Miami series doesn't know about the history of the rivalry.

My Team
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Post Count
    they made a good point about the way BCS voters vote. they said that a lot of them sit down and look at how much teams won by and vote based on that, not saying it is right but that's how it is.

Post Count
    So Meyer was doing it for Tebow's heisman campaign? weak.
    He was doing it to impress recruits that were at the game as well. I don't like him though.

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    Ever since the BCS started taking into consideration margin of victory, it's no longer taboo to run up a score in college football... ever. Coaches have to give their team the best possible shot at getting the higher ranking to put them in better bowl games and possibly to give them a chance at a BCS bowl, if not a NT bowl game. It's stupid to cry over running the score now because of that fact.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Where the have I been, I thought they removed margin of victory from the equation....or was it Strength of schedule that they removed?

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    You could be right. If they did take it out, I didn't realize it. I assumed it was still part of the calculations.

If I'm wrong, my fault.

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    He also prevented a chance for Miami to beat the spread... which ed me yesterday.

My Team
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Post Count
    Where the have I been, I thought they removed margin of victory from the equation....or was it Strength of schedule that they removed?
    I think they removed strenght of schedule, either way margin of victory still means something in the eyes of the voters.

nah, i like him. its not his fault you can't stop florida...he's got his own team to worry about.

My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count
    the U. Anyone that cries like a sissy about running up the score in the Florida/Miami series doesn't know about the history of the rivalry.

+1

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    nah, i like him. its not his fault you can't stop florida...he's got his own team to worry about.
    U guys ready to get stomped on once again???

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    While is no one realizing that the spread was 21 and Urban Meyer is obviously betting on his team?

U guys ready to get stomped on once again???
    hope not.

I'm your huckleberry K-State Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    Kansas State Wildcats
    Post Count
    That urban meyer is a ing prick
    Yes, but not because of that FG. Miami is a well-funded team that gets some of the best recruits (albeit not best people) year in and year out. If they don't want Florida to score...STOP THEM.

It's one thing for a school to run up the score 70-0 on a DI-AA opponent. But when two high profile teams go at it, there's no such thing as running up the score. It's Shannon's job to stop the Gators from scoring, not Meyer's.

Thread Information