Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is a legit topic. Manu plays like an absolute stud on national tv. He is doing this season and he did it in the olympics. Dude knows when to shine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've brought up very healthy debates.
    Yeah the pussy Vince Carter is sucha huge playoff performer.

Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This forum doesn't need any more positive posts when the spurs do well. You have enough people already doing that. Whats the point in restating what everyone else is saying. But also realize that there are some issues that aren't always a positive.

Wouldn't you be happier if everyone posted the same happy posts.

I've brought up very healthy debates. If you choose to see it any other way then thats your choice.
    What kind of healthy debates? All you state is how much the Spurs have nothing aside from Duncan. You say Parker has potential and Manu is basically mediocre. Thats about all you say. Your idea of a healthy debate is that the Spurs should get Sprewell because he is black and can score points.

I am not even saying post happy stuff. Post something of substance other than pure negativity for the sake of being negative. Post something else besides "the Spurs need a scorer" and "Duncan alone wins 60, the other guys are just along for the ride".

posting happy, post something of substance. I have yet to even see one poster mention you posting anything worthy. Maybe Ghost? And even he is Mr.Negative, and has something worthy to say. At least he has some entertaining posts. Your posts are neither entertaining nor full of any substance.

All you do is deem a player as being mediocre if he does not score 20ppg. You do not factor efficiency at all. And you dismiss anyone who has anything good to say about the Spurs.

Negative or not, your posts do no thave substance. And I am not the only one who see it this way. About 99% of the forum does, and that 1% left over is basically YOU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and the forum does not need your purely negative posts. They serve nothing when your idea of a good debate is to state "The Spurs need a 20ppg scorer" everyone else is poor or a choker, because they do not acheive that point total. And how "Duncan wins 60 games alone" etc...

Those are worthy takes? That is your idea of brining something to this forum. Even a blind homer posts better takes than you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the spurs but I dislike many of you asshole homers.
    You hate the Spurs. You deride and softpeddal their players. You come in and crow when they lose, and are happy about it. You are Ghost Lite, and can't even come up with your own shtick, having to copy his.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. I copy no one. I was posting in spur forums before Ghost Writer started.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he did it against teams in meaningless games you'd say that it meant nothing because it wasn't against top compe ion...witness your comments on Rasho and Malik from the Bobcats game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unending pessimism and thinking your own team and it's players suck isn't a subs ute for a legitimate take....or insight.

It tends to come off as monday morning quarterbacking, and a genuine love of being unhappy and having something to complain about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is a legit topic. Manu plays like an absolute stud on national tv. He is doing this season and he did it in the olympics. Dude knows when to shine.

Thank goodness the playoffs are nationally televised, huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Sequ, the specifics (2004-05 season only; TNT, ESPN, ABC games only):

Manu
    12 games
    405 minutes (33.8 mpg)
    83-148 FG (.561)
    31-59 3PT (.525)
    72-89 FT (.809)
    269 points (22.4) [high 48]
    14-44-58 rebounds (4.8 rpg)
    56 assists (4.6 apg)
    26 steals
    9 blocks
    35 turnovers (1.6 assistsrunovers)
    36 personal fouls

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Have you thought that perhaps he needs to play well on National TV because the rest of the team blows when the spotlight is on them, thus he HAS to play well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it me or maybe my cable signal is not great. Who knows. Dude is not an allstar but somehow he is.
    To bring up the point that he seems to play better on nationally telecasted games is a fairly decent take.

To add the extra twist about "dude is not an All-Star but somehow he is" is pure Sequ starting stuff again. He probably started this thread while sipping coffee in his
    Taco Cabana Manu Coffee Mug.

Thread Information